You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-01-13] Holstein Kiel vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:45 pm

Kieler SV Holstein will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Kieler SV Holstein will win after extra time
No votes
Kieler SV Holstein will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-01-13] Holstein Kiel vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:57 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:That didn’t change but for one actually meaningful player...

I think the one player who would have helped us most in a game like yesterday is actually Perisic. He'd have been the only one trying hard unlike the overpaid millionaires who were walking around yesterday.
Perisic is an overpaid millionaire as well and you coincidentally picked the ONE player who left who was a little better than worthless, yet still not a defender to fix this kindergarten joke defense...

Seriously? So Thiago wouldn't have helped us?
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:02 am

You’re drunk MUTU. You’re the one who said only Perisic would have helped.

On the other hand, that post makes it look like #12 is calling Thiago worthless. though I saw the previous one
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]That didn’t change but for one actually meaningful player...

I think the one player who would have helped us most in a game like yesterday is actually Perisic. He'd have been the only one trying hard unlike the overpaid millionaires who were walking around yesterday.
Perisic is an overpaid millionaire as well and you coincidentally picked the ONE player who left who was a little better than worthless, yet still not a defender to fix this kindergarten joke defense...

Seriously? So Thiago wouldn't have helped us?[/quote]Thiago was already mentioned by me...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:35 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You’re drunk MUTU. You’re the one who said only Perisic would have helped.

On the other hand, that post makes it look like #12 is calling Thiago worthless. though I saw the previous one
Come to think of it, maybe it was a misunderstanding

Thiago would've helped most... We could play Kimmich as RB and lose the deadweight Pavard, while at the same time gaining press resistance in midfield... It would improve us in two positions...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Pavard's form is a bigger problem than Thiago's absence. Enough with this guy, we won everything there is with Kimmich-Goretzka duo and him as a sidekick, an expandable. We continued thriving without him and he hasn't shown anything better with LFC either. He wanted to leave, we didn't but he handed a clear transfer request, don't cry over spill milk. Period.

Main issue is that our defense is completely lost, not a single defender plays according to his level therefore neither our wingplay can be implemented and every line collapses unless some individual miracle occurs and outscore the opponent.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Wow... here's one hell of a storm on the forum after the shocking extra-time and penalty exit and that Gnabry's controversial goal. As I expected and it won't end soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What was that actually? No VAR before the 3rd Pokal round or 1/4 finals or something? Or it was a brilliant sense to see another action after Müller's shot on target and clumsy Kiel GK assisting Gnabry for a start of a new action? :lol: :lol:

I had a terrible headache yesterday and only watched till the 80th minute of the game or something when we were still leading 1:2, but overall the match was like a very bad training match where we looked terrible, as if it was 2003/2004 or 2006/2007 season and that Alemania Aachen Pokal semifinal match when we lost. :roll:

I have no desire to be pissed of more than 30-60 minutes in one day, neither last night nor today nor anytime because of my health and tough times we live in. However, this is a total disgrace and honestly, after the 5-6 matches, I'm not optimistic about our Club World Cup campaign since we are conceding goals against everyone and it's not Kovač's Bayern, but Treble Bayern, Flick's Bayern, super-machine with those great players, bla bla, etc. etc.

My last long post after the Mainz match and 5:2 victory after 0:2 down and the comment in the tactics thread are more or less to repeat here how it is.

Everything that I can add apart from this is that we are now officially in a serious crisis. The board members were totally silent and ignoring our big problems in defence and defensive game, being silent like whores and only waiting to show how big mothafoaking gangstas they are in April at the AGM for 2020 to see FC Bayern München AG didn't record minus and that's it.

Ever since I read for Twitter and many pages "irrelevant" AZ(Abendzeitung) which I posted 3-4 times here on the forum and their first long article about conceding goals in late September 2020, the problems haven't moved for a single millimeter since then and it was like Matchday 6 back then. :roll: [-X

Our dear Hans-Dieter Flick in serious trouble now, everything is about to repeat with Kovač. In the last 39 years we haven't had such a bad defensive record, so it's worse than Jürgen Klinsmann's 2008/2009 and even the baker's son didn't manage to finish his DFB-Pokal season in the 2nd Round.
Something is very, very wrong with the German and the club and we don't know what's going on in his head, what's behind the scene and in what kind of atmosphere are the coach and the board.
We see 2 opposite things and stories in Dantas' case from Salihamidžić and Flick, lately.
Before the season start and the extended transfer window, Flick was looking for 2-3 vital players for 3 damn months and he got 5 to 00:00h singings and approach.

He is looking one dimensional now to everyone, no plan B, constantly high defensive line, no pressing machine as it was last season, no defence at all, the same as his friend Kovač in defence or even way worse since Neuer is in the total life form unlike in 2018/2019 when the captain needed one season to fully recover from his 1-year long injury absence and no football. Big minus and the whole thing with Alaba fell off the cliff last few months. Boateng is a junk, Süle is closer to exit door than staying at Bayern.

Flick won all trophies except the Club World Cup. Not sure if we are going to win it. I think Latin Americans can beat us(Brazilians or Mexicans).

I don't know... It's not the first time we are going through all this, I'm almost 32 years old and can't dance in the same Bayern circle created by our board long time ago. There are ups and downs in life, at work, in sports, but somehow we got the feeling after the last 7-8 years that in Bayern's case some things simply never change and are repeating over and over again.

It's COVID era, it is also taken into consideration yet German football is not that hard game as some people I know want to present me or even to you, folks. :wink:

My half an hour or one hour of being angry and frustrated are over.
Holstein Kiel ended that illusion and silence where everything is in flowers, under blue sky and shining sun. That's over. The German and world media are on fire and have their blood to suck.

FC Bayern and HD Flick are from now on under magnifying glass.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You’re drunk MUTU. You’re the one who said only Perisic would have helped.

No I didn't, you're the one who misread. I said he's the one player who would have helped us the most.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:02 pm

MUTU wrote:

No I didn't, you're the one who misread. I said he's the one player who would have helped us the most.

You're right. Still, #12 had already referred to Thiago in an earlier post.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:06 pm

Anyway, for all the horror of going out to a non-Bundesliga team: especially in the context of this season, if we weren’t to win it, better now and have up to 4 fewer games than going out in the final as we usually do when we lose.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Anyway, for all the horror of going out to a non-Bundesliga team: especially in the context of this season, if we weren’t to win it, better now and have up to 4 fewer games than going out in the final as we usually do when we lose.
Meh... This is a HUGE stain on last season... There’s a valid argument now for a fluke - or at least my argument if us greatly profiting from the lockdown...
These players can only redeem themselves with an EXTREMELY deep CL run...!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Yeah, #12 posts are generally too hyperbolically depressive to read for the most part. Apologies.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Anyway, for all the horror of going out to a non-Bundesliga team: especially in the context of this season, if we weren’t to win it, better now and have up to 4 fewer games than going out in the final as we usually do when we lose.

We are so used to winning DFB-Pokal and playing final and nothing below this. This early exist happened for the first time after the sensational 5:3 defeat against Magdeburg in 2000 in the 2nd round when 98% of the forum were children, kids, teens, underage... :lol: :lol: :lol:
In almost any other European league you see their best clubs every once in a while getting knocked out against 3rd or 4th division clubs 2-4 stages before final, but not FC Bayern.

I can live with this 120 minutes + penalty shootout exit and so does my ego which wasn't the case in the past.
Defeats are also part of life and Holstein Kiel is a great opportunity for the players, the coach and even the board to get our shit in line in these times and this season, reset themselves as much as the circumstances allow us and keep in mind it's not going to be easy as some folks in the team may think.

We can finally stop this negative record and chain reaction with our incompetent defending, adjust our play and tactics, psychologically stop deceive ourselves with the song "we are hungry... we want more and more... we want to win everything..." or talk who is possible future German Golden Ball winner and other secondary or tertiary stuff and stories.
It doesn't correspond to the reality, it's so fake when you recite this in media like everyone for the last 15 years in football world.

Do something about the actual issues, come on... someone from the players should step up and criticize our defensive record.
Neuer in the first line as a GK whose net is every match touched, then as a team captain.
It's not a solution to keep sensitive, filthy rich wimps 'happy' by keeping your mouth shut. It's self-deceiving.

Living in some 'wonderland' is not what we need. It's fine to get angry with your teammates and to say openly what's wrong and how things shouldn't be, what should change and focus. The same goes for the coach with his players.

In the last few years it seems that only it's up to media to do this and serve as policemen or judges, the worst ones to find out there. :)

We are still 8 straight Bundesliga champions. During that time we won 5 DFB-Pokal, 2 CL, 2 UEFA Super Cup titles, 1 FIFA CWC, 2-3 German Super Cup titles between summer 2012 to nowadays.

I know we can turn everything in our favor right now despite being tired, exhausted, etc. I won't buy the "changes over night" stories with Flick and the players after they said how everything is fantastic, not like under Ancelotti, Kovač, Heynckes, Jonker, etc.

Flick is the main responsible here. He has said "no excuses anymore". Let's see what that means in the next 5 matches and what is going to mean for our Club World Cup campaign. Looking forward to see our Rückrunde, form, display, results and the season outcome. =P~
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:48 pm

Meanwhile, here’s what I've been saying for weeks in a kicker comment (GT should make it intelligible...) - albeit in a much less agitated manner...

https://www.kicker.de/794556/artikel/de ... -tiefpunkt

This was not a sensation, not a miracle, not even a surprise...
And, again, while I am over the line at times, I did and do have a point... Actually, quite a few points...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]You’re drunk MUTU. You’re the one who said only Perisic would have helped.

Yeah, #12 posts are generally too hyperbolically depressive to read for the most part. Apologies.[/quote]Yeah while yours are an unparalleled whitewash... Just read the shit you posted on the first few comments...

The thing that depresses you is not me, it’s me pointing out to you how utterly shit we are and actually - though hyperbolic - being right about it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:51 pm

20 years ago we were eliminated on penalties by a then 4th division club, also in the 2nd round of the Pokal. Now a director, Hasan Salihamidzic had scored Bayern's only goal while a club legend goalkeeper, Kahn, failed to save a single penalty.

Few months later we won the Champions League.

Morale of the story: even if things don't look rosy at the moment, it all depends on whether or not things 'click' at the right time. This season is far from over.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal