You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-10-26] FC Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Result

Poll ended at Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Bayern Advances
88%
Werder Advances
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: [2010-10-26] FC Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

First half ends

We are playing very good but just lack the decisions in the final 1/3 of the pitch
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

walter wrote:I don't think Kroos understands the position he is playing...

PS. either that or he is lazy, modern CAM have a lot more running to do than a classic 10

He is totally way bellow our expectations. With Robbery back I don't think he deserves a starting place if he continues like this...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Kroos should prove his worth more..
He's becoming more and more of the "Bayern Gomez"
Not a good performance by him again
Best player: mikael Silvestre 8) :mrgreen: =D> :P
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

We are not playing bad...but we should take more risks...Muller and Hamit are doing quite good on the wings.
Kroos should run more and open himself for others to pass him the ball...and should try more killer passes forward.
Ottl is invisible, Schweini contrling the midfield like always by himself.
Pranjic was again few times out of position, Tymo did not mark Pizarro good and he scored...other than that he plays good with Badstuber.
Butt could have also saved that easy shot from Pizarro...it is always GK`s fault if he receives a goal at near post.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, Kroos has until January to prove himself. We'll see what happens by then.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby raz25 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm having huge problems finding a decent link. I could barely watch some minutes. Read your comments, pretty much what we all expected, a defense worse than the other and lots of goals. How is Tymo doing?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm

HALF TIME

Am reading on Spox

I suggest , Ottl out , Olic in
walter wrote:PS. either that or he is lazy, modern CAM have a lot more running to do than a classic 10

Modern CAMs move a lot and go to a wing when they have a plan Like Mesut Ozil

classic 10 dont play with their feet , they play with their Brain Just like Misimovic
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm

I don't think Kroos is playing that horrible Okay that's not his full potenial AT ALL but he is doing well
And when we Get Back Robben and Ribery and he plays in the middle he will be awesome and we will have three world class PASSERS and Creative players and will make sick combinations
Altintop and Mueller are not the Right partners with Kroos IMHO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 pm

raz25 wrote:I'm having huge problems finding a decent link. I could barely watch some minutes. Read your comments, pretty much what we all expected, a defense worse than the other and lots of goals. How is Tymo doing?

Try this http://lsh.livescorehunter.com/index.ph ... p&Itemid=0

Also this page contain many links that may work well

http://tvfoot.ii.ma/
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby walter » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Modern CAMs move a lot and go to a wing when they have a plan Like Mesut Ozil

After watching all the Madrid games this season (i'm following the development of Khedira and Ozil for the obvious reason: national team), I gotta say Ozil is the ultimate modern CAM. He has been impressive in every game so far. I didn't expect he was gonna be so good.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

The Spyware wrote:I don't think Kroos is playing that horrible Okay that's not his full potenial AT ALL but he is doing well

He is not bad, but he is not the Kroos from Leverkusen yet, not the Kroos that should be for Bayern's standards.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Our last 20 minutes were very good. Even Kroos played really good. But Gomez seems lost. It's like playing with 1 player less. I hope he can score in a set piece or something [-o<
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

YlonenXabi wrote: It's like playing with 1 player less

2 players (him and Ottl)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

BTW I dissagree with "Müller playing a good game". And the referee is a little bit annoying :evil:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:32 pm

The Spyware wrote:I don't think Kroos is playing that horrible Okay that's not his full potenial AT ALL but he is doing well

He is not bad, but he is not the Kroos from Leverkusen yet, not the Kroos that should be for Bayern's standards.

In leverkusen he was finding MUCH MORE space
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal