You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-08-12] Energie Cottbus vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Energie Cottbus will go through inside 90 minutes
No votes
Energie Cottbus will go through after extra time
No votes
Energie Cottbus will go through on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through inside 90 minutes
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-08-12] Energie Cottbus vs Bayern Munich

Postby Tikoubaouine » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 pm

Pavard: Good game. Really impressed, more so as he played LCB.

Mueller: Don't ask us at this point. Just look at how Cottbus players give him all the space in the world compared to Coman/Gnabry. They know he will do nothing at the right flank. At this point, even Coutinho as 3rd/4th winger is a huge upgrade, and it is not even funny...

Tolisso: Should have been the one subbed, not Sanches, who had an okayish game.
Black magic.

Tikoubaouine
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Goretzka !

Poor Renato. Each time he gets a chance Goretzka comes in and scores or assists (twice today). :lol:

Some here talk about how Renato needs a proper coach but I wonder whether it's Goretzka who does.

Oh yes he does, Pochettino or Conte could take Goretzka to world class level. The ability is there.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Fénix » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Benjamin Pavard! =D>

It's so good to see new CBs at Bayern after so many years. I really have high hopes with our French duo, primarily at the CB positions. I really hope they both show themselves as top defenders, especially Pavard who still has a lot to show and improve himself as a player and there's no better place than Bayern right now to prove yourself in front of the world what are you made of. :)

Now that would be a great investment - having 2 CBs, one left footed, the other one right footed and also versatile where they can be used as LB and RB backups. =P~

Coman just needs to improve his damn finishing, that's all he lacks all the time. His goals are great when he scores them, but we all would like to see them 20-30 per season.

Too bad we can't change immediately our club president, general manager, sporting director and coach, al of them at once. That would be the biggest transfer, investment and improvement in the last 4 years. :)

p.s. German referees have become a total disappointment in this decade. What a downfall from once the best refs in the world near Italian refs. When they decide to gift Bayern's opponents with goals and create serious damage, you know how things got worse over some time.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:28 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Goretzka !

Poor Renato. Each time he gets a chance Goretzka comes in and scores or assists (twice today). :lol:

Some here talk about how Renato needs a proper coach but I wonder whether it's Goretzka who does.

Oh yes he does, Pochettino or Conte could take Goretzka to world class level. The ability is there.

That's what I'm starting to feel. It feels like in our "system" (if we have one), he just doesn't make much of a difference at all most of the time, yet somehow keeps racking up the goals (or assists). I'm sure used properly by someone who understands tactics he could be an amazing midfielder.

That's not to say I have no hope for Renato though, just that at this point I don't see why we should give him playing time over the more promising Tolisso and Goretzka, other than these players not quite combining well in the system. I think Renato should be given a chance on the wing instead of Muller if we don't get a proper winger.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:59 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 am

The competitive matches have already shown to every opposition out there how to beat us even Cottbus exploit our midfield and defensive transition. We all call as a priority an offensive transfer who can make an impact but what the pitch has shown is a def-midfielder ASAP
Midfield vulnerability. CRITICAL
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal