You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-08-25] Bremer SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 pm

Bremer SV will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Bremer SV will win after extra time
No votes
Bremer SV will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-08-06] Bremer SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:12 pm

^
in reality, what you said is true but one must always remember when discussing with # 12 that he is simply stating (alternate) facts from his own multiverse.
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:22 am

No in reality you like to twist shit in your favor all the time IGNORING facts…
I never denied we were the best team that summer… Cause we had a huge advantage, again… We might still have won in regular season - I doubt it - but it’s funny how we‘re always "unlucky" and "cursed" with injuries and it’s a valid excuse for you… If something happens all the time, it’s not luck… If something happens rarely - or once in a hundred years, THEN of course it’s not coincidental, right?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:28 am

Before COVID we had actually won every CL game including 7-2 vs Tottenham and 3-0 vs Chelsea both in London

If anything we were unlucky with COVID because we had to play the first leg of the CL knockout round away from home in a packed Stamford Bridge whereas the return leg was played behind closed doors.

Then by playing on a neutral venue you rely solely on the team's quality and not on away goals rules, fans support or any other external factors.

And last time I checked COVID was worlwide. I don't recall Bayern having any special immunity to the virus.

Also let me remind you that Euros and World Cups are played on one legged ties as well
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bmguy » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:29 am

I still think the preseason is not bad, at least the coach gets to know he has some potential young players under his hands: Rhein, scott, Tillman, Booth..

Bayern II seems to be too strong on Regionliga even without its best players. I wonder what's we gonna do with Rhein, scott, tillman, booth... we should not stagnate their dev on this amateur league. Maybe a loan to league 3 or above.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:39 am

bmguy wrote:I still think the preseason is not bad, at least the coach gets to know he has some potential young players under his hands: Rhein, scott, Tillman, Booth..

Bayern II seems to be too strong on Regionliga even without its best players. I wonder what's we gonna do with Rhein, scott, tillman, booth... we should not stagnate their dev on this amateur league. Maybe a loan to league 3 or above.
Bayern 2 is useless .... Players only get better than f they compete v the best
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

[2021-08-06] Bremer SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:40 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Before COVID we had actually won every CL game including 7-2 vs Tottenham and 3-0 vs Chelsea both in London

If anything we were unlucky with COVID because we had to play the first leg of the CL knockout round away from home in a packed Stamford Bridge whereas the return leg was played behind closed doors.

Then by playing on a neutral venue you rely solely on the team's quality and not on away goals rules, fans support or any other external factors.

And last time I checked COVID was worlwide. I don't recall Bayern having any special immunity to the virus.

Also let me remind you that Euros and World Cups are played on one legged ties as well
So Bundesliga didn’t resume first and we had more rest than others (while not being completely thrown out of whack and maintaining match practice)?
So we didn’t average one game per week instead of 3?
So we didn’t have Lewandowski and Perisic back for the final stages who would‘ve likely missed most of it (at least Perisic)?
So we didn’t have Goretzka pump up and become thrice the player he was before?

Must be my imagination then…

And EC and WC are ALWAYS played in that modus - hence why I wouldn’t speak of different prerequisites there… Simple really…

To clarify: I am NOT saying it was undeserved or anything! But it was clearly not the same competition with very different demands - and claiming it was and then calling ME out is kinda funny… :coffee:
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:58 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Disadvantage for the Bundesliga opener IMHO…
Also means another restless week during the season
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:56 pm

#12 wrote:Disadvantage for the Bundesliga opener IMHO…
Also means another restless week during the season

On the flip side, now we won’t have an additional 3-4 players out with Covid next week.
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Ah well.. In this game a more or less stirred up line up will play anyway. Wouldnt be that bad to arange some kind of friendly, no matter who the opponent is instead of doing nothing at all match wise now..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Ah well.. In this game a more or less stirred up line up will play anyway. Wouldnt be that bad to arange some kind of friendly, no matter who the opponent is instead of doing nothing at all match wise now..

The problem is that everyone is playing competitive matches now and it's short notice.

More than the Bundesliga opener I'm more worried about the DFL Supercup a few days later.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 pm

we should play FCB II
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Ah well.. In this game a more or less stirred up line up will play anyway. Wouldnt be that bad to arange some kind of friendly, no matter who the opponent is instead of doing nothing at all match wise now..

The problem is that everyone is playing competitive matches now and it's short notice.

More than the Bundesliga opener I'm more worried about the DFL Supercup a few days later.

there are actually leagues, that start a couple weeks later i believe. But i dont know, bvb hasnt been doing that great either so far and their whole defense is in shambles atm.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:22 am

So now it is a disadvantage.

But last year it was actually and advantage and the reason why we won the treble

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

So now it is a disadvantage.

But last year it was actually and advantage and the reason why we won the treble

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Huh? We won the treble the season before… And I think starting AT BMG with ZERO competitive matches ahead IS a disadvantage, even if it’s only Bremer SV…

If you want to construct any similarity to the final 8 in CL, I hope you had a few drinks cause otherwise it‘d be kind of embarrassing…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal