You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:02 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I'm not against that type of things. It was definitely a very special night for them even though those shirts are something that I would expect from a smaller club, not Gladbach

But it's ok, we have to give them credit for that.

What I hate is that all those clubs like Gladbach, Leverkusen or Schalke seem to give their 300% against Bayern, but then they f*cking suck against other big clubs in CL / EL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The thing is.. i could understand it, if it was the final and they would have actually WON the damn cup. Bit what did they do? They have 10 points on the league table, couldnt make a damn fist against Hertha and act like they won the Bundesliga, cup and CL in the same night with this ridiculous shirt. ITS THE 2ND ROUND, they are now in the round of the last 16!!!!! They actually did nothing yet, just overshadowed their SHIT season so far for a bit.. Anyway, if i am this pissed already about that shirt, what must they, the actual players think about it, if Nagelsmann hangs that up for the game in Munich next year?

On top of that, i am going to pain myself and watch the Pokal game now from a tv view and see how awful that looked..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:08 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I'm not against that type of things. It was definitely a very special night for them even though those shirts are something that I would expect from a smaller club, not Gladbach

But it's ok, we have to give them credit for that.

What I hate is that all those clubs like Gladbach, Leverkusen or Schalke seem to give their 300% against Bayern, but then they f*cking suck against other big clubs in CL / EL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The thing is.. i could understand it, if it was the final and they would have actually WON the damn cup. Bit what did they do? They have 10 points on the league table, couldnt make a damn fist against Hertha and act like they won the Bundesliga, cup and CL in the same night with this ridiculous shirt. ITS THE 2ND ROUND, they are now in the round of the last 16!!!!! They actually did nothing yet, just overshadowed their SHIT season so far for a bit.. Anyway, if i am this pissed already about that shirt, what must they, the actual players think about it, if Nagelsmann hangs that up for the game in Munich next year?

On top of that, i am going to pain myself and watch the Pokal game now from a tv view and see how awful that looked..
Spoiler: VERY awful

We don’t need that for a game in Munich… We actually stand a chance if beating them there… We need to improve our record THERE though and fast… Before it’s just normal to lose there…
But oh yeah, we‘ll have to wait AT LEAST a year now…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:01 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. oh my just HAHAHAHA.. Now i know why that penalty decision was so quickly greenlit. There was no fucking VAR for the game. Seems like the DFB Pokal only uses VAR as of the round of the last 8.. Even if BMG or Bayern has it in their stadium, it would not be used #-o And what a fucking stupid decision that was, jesus christ. That was nowhere near a penalty. It looked worse in the stadium as it did with all the review angles on tv, jesus fucking christ. There was literally nothing.

And yeah, Upa's game on tv looks even more miserable, every danger Gladbach showed, come with his involvement.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:21 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal