You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:24 pm

That is... Actually flattering for us. Look at how highly they think for us.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:48 pm

Yes, and how small they are in reality. :D

But I agree, hang this shirt and repeat 2012/2013 HSV victory. It's the way you motivate your team to devour your opponent and the grass at the same time. 8)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 pm

We had never lost to them in Pokal… We had never lost a game by this margin…
What else would they do?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm

#12 wrote:We had never lost to them in Pokal… We had never lost a game by this margin…
What else would they do?

We hit Barcelona for 8 in the Champions League and they never had conceded 8 in any competition, but we didn't make a t-shirt about it. We just focused on our next match and brought home the precursor for the sextuple.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 pm

Tbh, i remember a game where PSV was hosting Ajax.. And Lasse Schone was saying that after the game, Ajax would be top of the table. So what did van Bommel do? He printed those comments and hung them on a board in the locker room before the game.. I hope Nagelsmann pulls that off with this ridiculous shirt.

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=338107

@12.. With St Pauli it was fun, Weltpokalbesieger. But this is just plain sad by BMG. Especially if you look at their table situation with 10 out of possible 27 points.. I think they have other issues as ridiculing us.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:We had never lost to them in Pokal… We had never lost a game by this margin…
What else would they do?

We hit Barcelona for 8 in the Champions League and they never had conceded 8 in any competition, but we didn't make a t-shirt about it. We just focused on our next match and brought home the precursor for the sextuple.
And you wanna tell me you haven’t talked about it since for 18 months?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:46 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Tbh, i remember a game where PSV was hosting Ajax.. And Lasse Schone was saying that after the game, Ajax would be top of the table. So what did van Bommel do? He printed those comments and hung them on a board in the locker room before the game.. I hope Nagelsmann pulls that off with this ridiculous shirt.

@12.. With St Pauli it was fun, Weltpokalbesieger. But this is just plain sad by BMG. Especially if you look at their table situation with 10 out of possible 27 points.. I think they have other issues as ridiculing us.
Do you think it‘s about ridiculing? I think it’s about remembering a one in a thousand night…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:53 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
What else would they do?

It's beside the point. The club didn't stoop low. You know that. Fans will be fans and banter will be banter.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:09 pm

I pity them... Small team (provincial,) mentality
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:51 pm

#12 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Tbh, i remember a game where PSV was hosting Ajax.. And Lasse Schone was saying that after the game, Ajax would be top of the table. So what did van Bommel do? He printed those comments and hung them on a board in the locker room before the game.. I hope Nagelsmann pulls that off with this ridiculous shirt.

Do you think it‘s about ridiculing? I think it’s about remembering a one in a thousand night…

We all know that if this was 5-0 vs BVB, they wouldnt have made a shirt.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:04 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]We had never lost to them in Pokal… We had never lost a game by this margin…
What else would they do?

It's beside the point. The club didn't stoop low. You know that. Fans will be fans and banter will be banter.[/quote]You do realize that‘s not official merch?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:05 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="MUTU"][quote="#12"]We had never lost to them in Pokal… We had never lost a game by this margin…
What else would they do?

It's beside the point. The club didn't stoop low. You know that. Fans will be fans and banter will be banter.[/quote]You do realize that‘s not official merch?[/quote]Oh it is… Sorry my mistake
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:55 am

ramsej84 wrote:I pity them... Small team (provincial,) mentality

Pretty much this.. A typical small club acting like one. This reminds me of when Tottenham made a DVD about losing to Liverpool in the Champions League final :lol:

I'm 90% sure that Monchengladbach will not win the DFB Pokal so they can have their 15 minutes of fame. Meanwhile Bayern have a record Bundesliga title to win and a European Cup to compete in.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:16 am

I'm not against that type of things. It was definitely a very special night for them even though those shirts are something that I would expect from a smaller club, not Gladbach

But it's ok, we have to give them credit for that.

What I hate is that all those clubs like Gladbach, Leverkusen or Schalke seem to give their 300% against Bayern, but then they f*cking suck against other big clubs in CL / EL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:19 am

Well, from their perspective I still think it’s OK…
I mean they know by now that they‘ll win like 80% of their home games against us applying those same tactics anyway so it’s not a hint by now
And then we have people here saying "oh but it’s our bogey team", "I expected a tough game/loss", "it’s just a Pokal exit" and "but Gladbach are better than their position in the table" talking about "small team mentality"… I am sorry but at least I think that‘s a little ironic…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal