You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:53 pm

You dont have the right to call it any way.
You went full retard yesterday... never go full retard.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:00 pm

zozon wrote:You dont have the right to call it any way.
In what sense?
Re the Lewa and his fixation to win the golden ball?
Or that the players need to be shouted and be punished for that miserable performance?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aaaaaa » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:07 pm

Glad I avoided this thread; to me its kind of obvious now they dont give a shit about Pokal, expecting Bayern will trash Union and it will be all back to normal.
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:07 pm

Kirk Lazarus, my man!!! :lol: :lol:
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:40 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:

Kirk Lazarus, my man!!! :lol: :lol:

ramsej84 tropic thunder
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:38 am

From the moment I learned Dfb Pokal winner only earn around a maximum of 5m euro, I lose all respect for the trophy.

Wonder why you guys keep moaning about it. 0-5 is a bad result obviously, it only happens on the worst day of a footballer's life but it would be much better in Pokal than Champions Leagues.

I'm happy this choke game of Upamecano happened in this game, not vs Benfica or Barcelona.
Boateng was dumb like that, Hummels Alaba Buyten Lucio Demichelis Kuffour Robert Kovac, everyone has their own moments of brainfarts.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 am

longeleven wrote:From the moment I learned Dfb Pokal winner only earn around a maximum of 5m euro, I lose all respect for the trophy.

Wonder why you guys keep moaning about it. 0-5 is a bad result obviously, it only happens on the worst day of a footballer's life but it would be much better in Pokal than Champions Leagues.

I'm happy this choke game of Upamecano happened in this game, not vs Benfica or Barcelona.
Boateng was dumb like that, Hummels Alaba Buyten Lucio Demichelis Kuffour Robert Kovac, everyone has their own moments of brainfarts.
You neglect revenue from home games, broadcasting bonuses (which are calculated in the long run…!), and marketing potential…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:12 am

#12 wrote:
Alexander wrote:” Great guess, winning a joke league”

I still think it is very good winning it nine times in a row. PSG haven’ done it in France.

”We’re lucky we don’t have to play at Gladbach more often”

Strange argument. We play all teams twice in the league. Once away.

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts if we win the league and the CL. I guess something like this:

1. Farmers league.
2. We were lucky in the final.
3. Real won it three times in a row. We will never defend it.
4. We just beat shitty teams on the road to the final.
I dream of defending it yes, but my claim stands: we‘re not winning a CL in the two legged setup - even without away goal rule… Feel free to call me out on that if it ever were to happen!
Bullshit. We stand an even bigger chance of winning it over two legs because we are the strongest team, by any measure.

In a one legged tie, a game like this can happen and we’re out. In a two legged tie, we might have defended heavily at 2-0, maybe kept the score 2-0 or 3-0 then aimed for extra time or even a 4-0 routing at home - a very realistic result given our record.

The 5-0 would never have happened in a first leg because we’d have sought damage control instead of seeking goals in panic.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby longeleven » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 am

#12 wrote:
longeleven wrote:From the moment I learned Dfb Pokal winner only earn around a maximum of 5m euro, I lose all respect for the trophy.

You neglect revenue from home games, broadcasting bonuses (which are calculated in the long run…!), and marketing potential…

Normally in pokal, we play away (arrangement to produce more business benefit for our opponent), in the very rare case we play in our home -> skip.
broadcasting bonus: these dfb pokal games are live on free TV channels and Youtube, do you think how much money they earn per games -> I'll skip.
marketing potential: I don't think Bayern cares about marketing that much, see how much marketing the team throw when they got SIX TITLES IN A YEAR?

They are all angry on the media about the game but I'm pretty sure in the long run some people from above of the club smiling looking at the benefit checklist
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:09 am

longeleven wrote:
#12 wrote:

Normally in pokal, we play away (arrangement to produce more business benefit for our opponent), in the very rare case we play in our home -> skip.
broadcasting bonus: these dfb pokal games are live on free TV channels and Youtube, do you think how much money they earn per games -> I'll skip.
marketing potential: I don't think Bayern cares about marketing that much, see how much marketing the team throw when they got SIX TITLES IN A YEAR?

They are all angry on the media about the game but I'm pretty sure in the long run some people from above of the club smiling looking at the benefit checklist
What benefits? 4 games less played? Meh…

As for the revenue… It is allocated by success in the current season and based on past success… So those two years‘ early exits continue to hurt us in the future…

If course, it’s not CL revenue, but for a club that needs to sell Sarr, Roca and Cuisance in order to make enough money to afford below 20m transfers, I‘d argue it would definitely help…

@FCBM: how many turnarounds did you actually see as a Bayern fan? I can count them on one hand in over 30 years of being a fan… And we never won it in these seasons (maybe arguably Barcelona 1996, but we were also better in both games then…)…

That’s where my claim stems from: we either go through very clearly - or not at all…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:30 am

Of course they care about Pokal. After all it is a trophy, and a very important one. I don't think that the players really care about the potential revenue that Bayern might receive if they make it through to the next round or the extra days of recovery if they get eliminated.

They only care about the trophy itself and none of them would be happy with a defeat let alone an embarrassment like this
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aaaaaa » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:04 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Of course they care about Pokal. After all it is a trophy, and a very important one. I don't think that the players really care about the potential revenue that Bayern might receive if they make it through to the next round or the extra days of recovery if they get eliminated.

They only care about the trophy itself and none of them would be happy with a defeat let alone an embarrassment like this

Do they, really.... losing to Kiel and BM 5:0, both those games came to Bayern while they were in good (great) form.
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:12 pm

longeleven wrote:
#12 wrote:

Normally in pokal we play away? You know its a draw where the matches are picked one by one, and only if you are below the 2nd liga you have an actual home game guaranteed.

Anyway, imo DFB Pokal is actual the most prestige cup in the whole world. They always talk about FA Cup and Copa Del Rey, but thats the biggest bullshit there is, since in those cups, unless the semi's in some cases and the finals, those clubs always play with their B or C teams. In the DFB Pokal teams always play with their best squads, minimal changes and full stadiums. Just attend one DFB Pokal final in Berlin and you know what i mean.

They take it seriously, but the Pokal has its own rules. a 3rd division club at home can give even Bayern a hard time, so did Kiel. Thats the flair this cup has. But this 0-5 had nothing to do with not caring about the Cup, there was a different problem since the whole team was beneath par.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:48 pm

aaaaaa wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Of course they care about Pokal. After all it is a trophy, and a very important one. I don't think that the players really care about the potential revenue that Bayern might receive if they make it through to the next round or the extra days of recovery if they get eliminated.

Do they, really.... losing to Kiel and BM 5:0, both those games came to Bayern while they were in good (great) form.
We were in good form when we lost to Kiel?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:14 pm

These BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.. For the game vs BMG in Munich in the 2nd half of the season. Nagelsmann NEEDS to hang up this damn disgrace of a shirt in the locker room before the match and leave the room..

https://shop.borussia.de/en_DE/men/shir ... ght-212190

Man this is just ridiculous and pisses me off even more. This is the whole goddamn fucking problem with the teams in Germany and the so called wannabe contenders. Being in the clouds for days and weeks because they beat us. This is the shit that satisfies them, no wonder they all suck when it comes down to attack Bayern over 34 matchdays, let alone in the European Cups.

Should we make a shirt after every damn 5+ goal game? Man i need to get tickets for that game in Munich. If i have to walk into that locker room myself to show them this shirt as motivation.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal