You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:44 pm

#12 wrote:I will always complain about bad stuff… Would you stop eating meat because you already had a great steak?

I wouldn't stop eating meat because I ate a great steak yesterday, no.

But likewise if I went to a fancy restaurant and ate a really great steak for lunch but then have a salad for dinner I wouldn't put up a tantrum shouting "this is us now, we've turned vegans!"

... And neither would I whine on and on about how lucky we were to manage the restaurant booking, or otherwise we'd have turned vegans earlier.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Alexander wrote:Imagine us winning the CL after beating PSG in the semis and City in the final while finishing third in the farmers league. Are we the best team in Europe or shit after failing domestic?
Yeah imagine, O think John Lennon has a higher chance of seeing his utopian vision come true…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Ask the betting sites who were yesterday‘s favorites

They love games like yesterday’s. Although the odds on Gladbach guve a much higher payout so many more people bet on the favourite or on extra time that they will end up making more profit. Generally speaking for a game with a high turnover, it is better for them if the underdog wins. Not so if there isn’t a high amount of money bet of course, so for smaller games.
I know but that wasn’t the point
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I will always complain about bad stuff… Would you stop eating meat because you already had a great steak?

I wouldn't stop eating meat because I ate a great steak yesterday, no.

But likewise if I went to a fancy restaurant and ate a really great steak for lunch but then have a salad for dinner I wouldn't put up a tantrum shouting "this is us now, we've turned vegans!"

... And neither would I whine on and on about how lucky we were to manage the restaurant booking, or otherwise we'd have turned vegans earlier.
It’s not a salad, it’s a pile of shit
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Funny how this idiot spams the whole thread when Bayern has a bad game. He literally responds to every single post. Its a pattern for years now.

In winning game threads he has 1-2 posts. Especially on big margin wins - he literally has 0 posts.

Its like some sort of sick, sick fixation, to cheer, gloat about, and "prove something to everybody", about his, supposedly, favorite team losing.
The dude has to be examined by a mental professional.

This forum is more than the pile of shit he produces by logging in.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:15 pm

#12 wrote:I’m not beating around the bush, again: I can‘t say… Looking at us thrashing a few Bundesliga deadweights is not enough indication for me to say where we are… Clearly absolutely no one in the world would lose to Gladbach by five though, so it can‘t be us

Let's get this straight - you can't (or don't want to) say who the best team in the world is right now, but you're sure it's not Bayern?

Does the following statement make any sense to you:
"I don't know what colour the grass is, but it can't be green, because I looked at it after a bushfire and it was all black"?

I think both you and I know what game you are playing here, and the reason you avoid answering two simple questions is that it would open you to objective quantification of your thesis. For example, if you say Real - they've been laughable in the CL. Man City has dropped points against minnows, your only bet would be Liverpool. But saying Liverpool is risky, because they're playing with fire with their short bench and we all remember what happened to them last season. Hence, you prefer to sit on your high horse and pretend to be impartial, while also failing to provide actual comparisons to real-world teams.

Nothing new for me here, since most of my compatriots prefers to exhibit the same type of thinking and behaviour - keep up with the game, oh great Bayern "fan", I won't be wasting any more time with you.

In closing, just so there's just that bit more light on your character for everyone else, though, here are a few posts from you in the UCL thread from 19/20 season - you know, the one where we demolished everything in our path, became the only team to win the competition with victories alone, beat the previous goals per game scored, and possibly 10 other records I fail to recollect specifically. First series comes from the final with PSG:

Second one is your opinion about the Lyon-Man City game, when City were trailing:

This comes in a season, where we've won everything there is to win.

You're free to keep on pretending you support Bayern for whatever mysterious reasons you have, which you won't share with the rest of us. Good luck!
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:22 pm

Wow @MihailT and @Zozon
The last two replies were proverbial "Mic drops" =D>
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:33 pm

I'm seriously considering 48 hour bans for #12 every time we fail to win a match.

#12, I don't know how else we can convey the message about you being so obnoxious after a bad result.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:40 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm seriously considering 48 hour bans for #12 every time we fail to win a match.

#12, I don't know how else we can convey the message about you being so obnoxious after a bad result.

I think that would be too harsh. Anyways I'll always oppose censorship even if the censorship is of something I detest.

Maybe limit the number of posts from him after a defeat?

I actually agree with #12 in that yesterday's result was a disgrace and I hate seeing the score but at the same time his attitude is not constructive at all. He says our players are spoilt, mentally weak and yet doesn't suggest any remedial steps for said weakness and just continues with the whining.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Its not about bad games.

Its also about transfers, staff, management people, coaches - everything about Bayern is shitty.

How do you NOT ban a person doing this constantly on a website called bayernforum.com - is beyond me.
Its not about #12 anymore.
Its about you. You are the one allowing someone to come in and spread bullshit 99.999% of the time, detesting far more useful users coming and posting stuff, voicing their opinions. Even after bad games. I love to see other people's opinions about losses, but we cant do that here.
You cant voice your opinion when there is a retard around, going Reply to all.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:55 pm

We have had a lot of discussions about many things. For me it is over because I find it meaningless. I hope Bayern can give you some joy once in a while even though there are many teams better than us. Enjor your evening.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:58 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:I’m not beating around the bush, again: I can‘t say… Looking at us thrashing a few Bundesliga deadweights is not enough indication for me to say where we are… Clearly absolutely no one in the world would lose to Gladbach by five though, so it can‘t be us

Let's get this straight - you can't (or don't want to) say who the best team in the world is right now, but you're sure it's not Bayern?

Does the following statement make any sense to you:
"I don't know what colour the grass is, but it can't be green, because I looked at it after a bushfire and it was all black"?

I think both you and I know what game you are playing here, and the reason you avoid answering two simple questions is that it would open you to objective quantification of your thesis. For example, if you say Real - they've been laughable in the CL. Man City has dropped points against minnows, your only bet would be Liverpool. But saying Liverpool is risky, because they're playing with fire with their short bench and we all remember what happened to them last season. Hence, you prefer to sit on your high horse and pretend to be impartial, while also failing to provide actual comparisons to real-world teams.

Nothing new for me here, since most of my compatriots prefers to exhibit the same type of thinking and behaviour - keep up with the game, oh great Bayern "fan", I won't be wasting any more time with you.

In closing, just so there's just that bit more light on your character for everyone else, though, here are a few posts from you in the UCL thread from 19/20 season - you know, the one where we demolished everything in our path, became the only team to win the competition with victories alone, beat the previous goals per game scored, and possibly 10 other records I fail to recollect specifically. First series comes from the final with PSG:

Second one is your opinion about the Lyon-Man City game, when City were trailing:

This comes in a season, where we've won everything there is to win.

You're free to keep on pretending you support Bayern for whatever mysterious reasons you have, which you won't share with the rest of us. Good luck!
I‘m not playing a game, I can also safely say it‘s not Barcelona and they‘d still beat the shit out of Gladbach despite your reductio ad absurdum…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:00 pm

America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm seriously considering 48 hour bans for #12 every time we fail to win a match.

I think that would be too harsh. Anyways I'll always oppose censorship even if the censorship is of something I detest.

Maybe limit the number of posts from him after a defeat?

I actually agree with #12 in that yesterday's result was a disgrace and I hate seeing the score but at the same time his attitude is not constructive at all. He says our players are spoilt, mentally weak and yet doesn't suggest any remedial steps for said weakness and just continues with the whining.
Rotate more, more performance related bonuses instead of more and more money…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:02 pm

zozon wrote:Its not about bad games.

Its also about transfers, staff, management people, coaches - everything about Bayern is shitty.

How do you NOT ban a person doing this constantly on a website called bayernforum.com - is beyond me.
Its not about #12 anymore.
Its about you. You are the one allowing someone to come in and spread bullshit 99.999% of the time, detesting far more useful users coming and posting stuff, voicing their opinions. Even after bad games. I love to see other people's opinions about losses, but we cant do that here.
You cant voice your opinion when there is a retard around, going Reply to all.
Well we can all deal with a brainless dude like you insulting everyone who disagrees with him as well so I guess it’s a universal thing…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:45 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This guy called his def ,"holocaust," ,to which he apologized...

Then what should call our defense from yesterday's match?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal