You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:21 am

zozon wrote:Well, at least Kimmich played the full 90 minutes again - yay.
He will be dead by March and I hope he himself realises it, because Julian clearly hasnt got the balls to bench the freshly renewed primadonna.

On the other side - let's bench Roca in EVERY game for no reason whatsoever and Sabitzer too because they've only played hockey before their transfer to Bayern and have no clue what to do on a football field.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying Roca and Sabitzer should've started/played more minutes this game. There are plenty of games to spend minutes on and keep all the midfielders fresh, but no. Lets just always play Kimmich and Goretzka.
We have no business in March anyway… And Roca sucks and Sabitzer is not even mediocre so far either…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:33 am

A picture that says it all
Screenshot_20211028-091331.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:35 am

Hope these pictures and memes will go on spreading for weeks and months… Absolutely disgusting, unworthy of Bayern Munich, they should be on display at Marienplatz for two weeks to be yelled at!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:50 am

#12 wrote:Hope these pictures and memes will go on spreading for weeks and months… Absolutely disgusting, unworthy of Bayern Munich, they should be on display at Marienplatz for two weeks to be yelled at!

I don't know if this is customary in Ger... But the fans should show their anger at the players as well... they must go near the training grounds and make their voices heard
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vtotheinay » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:54 am

ramsej84 wrote:
bmguy wrote:lots of suicides who bet on Bayern last night, Upamecano shows his true color again :roll:
Sometimes I suspect that Betting might have been a factor... And not only in our result...
Check out some of the scored from yesterday's matches around Europe

man what the hell are you talking about? you think all these players on different teams in different countries are in on a big fix and purposely threw these games?
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:56 am

This is the first time in such a long time (that I can't remember the last time it happened) that Bayern lost a match fair and square, and by that I mean not having major injuries, not being super unlucky, not having major ref mistakes against them (albeit there was the BS penalty call) and not losing on purpose to get the coach fired.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:59 am

vtotheinay wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
bmguy wrote:lots of suicides who bet on Bayern last night, Upamecano shows his true color again :roll:
Sometimes I suspect that Betting might have been a factor... And not only in our result...
Check out some of the scored from yesterday's matches around Europe

man what the hell are you talking about? you think all these players on different teams in different countries are in on a big fix and purposely threw these games?

Kübler-Ross originally developed stages to describe the process patients with terminal illness go through as they come to terms with their own deaths; it was later applied to grieving friends and family as well, who seemed to undergo a similar process. The stages, popularly known by the acronym DABDA, include:

• Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage, individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.
  • Anger – When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".
  • Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. Examples include the terminally ill person who "negotiates with God" to attend a daughter's wedding, an attempt to bargain for more time to live in exchange for a reformed lifestyle or a phrase such as "If I could trade their life for mine".
  • Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one; why go on?"
    During the fourth stage, the individual despairs at the recognition of their mortality. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.
  • Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it; I may as well prepare for it."
    In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.

Clearly ramsej84 is oscillating between the first and second stages.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:26 am

Finns, I thought denial was what people did regarding our fundamental underlying problems…

But hey "we are still the best team", just kid yourselves if it helps you…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:12 am

Guys pls refrain from joking with mental illnesses
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MihailT » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:22 am

#12 wrote:Finns, I thought denial was what people did regarding our fundamental underlying problems…

Which is the best team?
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:33 am

I'm curious to read his Top 5
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:51 am

#12 wrote:Finns, I thought denial was what people did regarding our fundamental underlying problems…

I believe we have a good chance of winning the league and that would make us the best team in Germany. We also have a shot in the CL. Of course not with displays like yesterday.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:01 am

zozon wrote:Well, at least Kimmich played the full 90 minutes again - yay.
He will be dead by March and I hope he himself realises it, because Julian clearly hasnt got the balls to bench the freshly renewed primadonna.

On the other side - let's bench Roca in EVERY game for no reason whatsoever and Sabitzer too because they've only played hockey before their transfer to Bayern and have no clue what to do on a football field.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying Roca and Sabitzer should've started/played more minutes this game. There are plenty of games to spend minutes on and keep all the midfielders fresh, but no. Lets just always play Kimmich and Goretzka.
Yeah the Kimmich thing was a massive mistake yesterday. We should have subbed him off the moment we gave up - and make no mistake, we did give up and stop trying.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:05 am

Alexander wrote:

I believe we have a good chance of winning the league and that would make us the best team in Germany. We also have a shot in the CL. Of course not with displays like yesterday.
Of course. But there is absolutely no reason why we should look at at 12-13 good performances and 2-3 bad ones and think “OK, we’re definitely going to see mostly more of those 2-3 rather than those 12-13”.

It does not take a perfect team to win the CL. We just happen to think so because the last two times we did so we were as close to perfect as can be - and even then had some bad losses early in Flick’s reign and vs BATE in 2012.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:08 am

Congrats Borussia MB. They played great very comprehensive football.
As far as I hate Kimmich as midfielder... get Joshua back as RB !

That's better to loose once 0:5 than five times 0:1
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal