You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Fénix » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Console yourselves. City are out from the League cup (not the fa cup) as well ...

I don't have to. I have become either too strong or emotionally empty to swallow even these kind of humiliations and disastrous nights. :lol: :? 5-6 years ago I would be cutting off my hair and nervously sweating, sleepless night guaranteed. Now I'm almost as neutral spectator, but I'm not. :lol: :roll:

Fúcking incredible what we 'played' tonight and before the match whistle we were the strongest, in-form European team. Okay, Liverpool are also doing great, but both as a team and individually we are the best.

We'll have to move on and forget this as quickly as possible. Players must get their shit in line and Nagelsmann need to get our 4-2-3-1 in line. Kimmich must be rested after this match or at least after Union Berlin.

Lav Górecki must be put on the bench and allow Tolisso, Nianzou and Roca to play for Christ sake. If we can rotate our wingers and defenders, then we can do that with midfielders and not just Sabitzer but also others.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Mavs » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:29 pm

The whole performance (and the result, obviously) is just a mystery to me. It's perplexing.

We were, indeed, looking like the team to beat, not just in Germany, but in all of Europe. To dominate a game against Frankfurt but lose 2-1 because you're unlucky, that's one thing. But this? I have no idea where this came from. And the failure was just so comprehensive. Every single player on the field was just really, really bad. Some worse than others, obviously.

Hope it's a blip. It has to be. I don't know how to explain this pitiful showing.
Mavs
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:34 pm

Was at work so missed the game. Just finished and checked the score couldn't believe my eyes, thought it was a typo and the score was actually the other way but then Googled and saw it was really 0-5 against Bayern. Unbelievable!!

I expected a very close game and a solid workout for our Best players but this is a disgrace! Hopefully this loss teaches a good lesson to Nagelsmann who seems to be very reluctant with resting our Key players more often and this defeat must result in a serious conversation between the Bayern hierarchy and our coaching staff.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:37 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:37 am

Some of the bullshit ramsej wrote is just hilarious.

Dude, you should take anti-depressants in your life, its bad acting this way when something is not going good.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:44 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Upamecano reminded me of Breno especially when he let that ball bounce prior to their 4th goal. It was like Breno vs Eto'o in 2011 :oops:

YlonenXabi wrote:Problem is people are not patient and they focus solely on his mistakes. So we will soon read things here like "Upamecano what a Fraud" ...

:coffee:

What do you mean patient???
This guy indeed is a fraud! He's not a young rookie from the academy, nor was he bought for peanuts. He is "supposedly" one of the leading CBs in Europe and going to be the bedrock of this defence for years to come.

If his mistakes were organization or positional play related, ok, he's young and in a new team and can learn.

But again today, he shat his pants in a 1v1 and Embolo is not even the most intimidating of strikers out there. I wonder what Lewa does to this guy in training? He did this recently against Spain as well and was on a mission to single handedly gift them a goal.
Last edited by Ed. on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ed. » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:50 am

JimmyHH wrote:I'm the only person who thinks that we deserved at least three goals? we had more good chances, I mean that we created chances but the guys were unlucky, in defence was the BIG problem, the attack was like every match.

Yes, and I've been saying this since the start of the season.
I thought Nagelsmann had this sorted out in the last 2-3 games, where we looked very solid defensively but this game again takes us straight back to the drawing board.

You can't be a great team allowing teams 3-4 good chances every game.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bmguy » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:38 am

lots of suicides who bet on Bayern last night, Upamecano shows his true color again :roll:
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:22 am

Mavs wrote:The whole performance (and the result, obviously) is just a mystery to me. It's perplexing.

We were, indeed, looking like the team to beat, not just in Germany, but in all of Europe. To dominate a game against Frankfurt but lose 2-1 because you're unlucky, that's one thing. But this? I have no idea where this came from. And the failure was just so comprehensive. Every single player on the field was just really, really bad. Some worse than others, obviously.

Hope it's a blip. It has to be. I don't know how to explain this pitiful showing.
Not really that mysterious… We have supposed pros who do the same shot over and over again and never learn… If we were to play all 34 games at Gladbach, we wouldn’t win more than 4-5… And that’d be off days…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:43 am

Oh my God, this was probably the worse I have seen. Forget and move on. Union to pay for this.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:48 am

zozon wrote:Some of the bullshit ramsej wrote is just hilarious.

Dude, you should take anti-depressants in your life, its bad acting this way when something is not going good.
At least this time it was not you with the abundant winning prediction!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:52 am

bmguy wrote:lots of suicides who bet on Bayern last night, Upamecano shows his true color again :roll:
Sometimes I suspect that Betting might have been a factor... And not only in our result...
Check out some of the scores from yesterday's matches around Europe
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:04 am

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:12 am

Amazing sacrifice by Bayern players yesterday to sabotage Topmoeller's coaching career right after he had spoken about one day wanting to be a head coach. They really value him as an assistant coach and wouldn't want to see him leave. :coffee:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:30 am

Well, at least Kimmich played the full 90 minutes again - yay.
He will be dead by March and I hope he himself realises it, because Julian clearly hasnt got the balls to bench the freshly renewed primadonna.

On the other side - let's bench Roca in EVERY game for no reason whatsoever and Sabitzer too because they've only played hockey before their transfer to Bayern and have no clue what to do on a football field.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying Roca and Sabitzer should've started/played more minutes this game. There are plenty of games to spend minutes on and keep all the midfielders fresh, but no. Lets just always play Kimmich and Goretzka.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal