You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Mönchengladbach will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
17%
Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-10-27] Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

We failed to score 1 goal and it's not good at all. Hurricane called Gladbach demolished us totally.
Stop dreaming, we‘re in for a shit season

All right, I'm out. See you guys next year (maybe).
Yeah I know it’s just a one off but guess what, it’s the second one off in three games… Pokal is gone already…[/quote]It's not over until the fat lady sings...*

*Did you know that is a reference to Wagner?
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="#12"]Stop dreaming, we‘re in for a shit season

Oh come on, you can't be serious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I fully am… I know you‘ll dream about the CL again but we all know it won’t happen… We‘re playing the shittiest team of the last few weeks… And we can‘t even score

Yeah except we scored 4+ against almost all of the others which, by your measure, are stronger opponents.[/quote]What exactly is that worth? At least this year I‘ll hear a new excuse since they abandoned away goals
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Goretzka is probably not fit enough and Sane is having his worse game of the season. He seems out of energy as well.

Hopefully we will see Coman, Musiala and Tolisso at some point.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

We failed to score 1 goal and it's not good at all. Hurricane called Gladbach demolished us totally.

Yeah I know it’s just a one off but guess what, it’s the second one off in three games… Pokal is gone already…[/quote]It's not over until the fat lady sings...*

*Did you know that is a reference to Wagner? [/quote]You can‘t be serious
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:45 pm

I still have hope, but damn that was one of if not the worst first 45 ive seen from bayern.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:45 pm

Fuck Coman... Send in Musi for Sané or Gnabry.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:47 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="bastos80"][quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

*Did you know that is a reference to Wagner? [/quote]You can‘t be serious [/quote]I'm dead serious. We've seen greater miracles from these players. Like Lewy's 5-in-9 against Wolfsburg and the remontada against Juve in the quarters back then.

Come on Bayerrrrrnnnnn!
PunkCapitalist

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:48 pm

We cannot afford an out of form Goretzka against their high pressing tonight. Something needs to be changed tactically now because the next 15 minutes could turn out very ugly otherwise
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:49 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="bastos80"][quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

*Did you know that is a reference to Wagner? [/quote]You can‘t be serious [/quote]I'm dead serious. We've seen greater miracles from these players. Like Lewy's 5-in-9 against Wolfsburg and the remontada against Juve in the quarters back then.

Come on Bayerrrrrnnnnn![/quote]Erm, none of that was greater… We like to joke about Liverpool, but THEY can pull this off… We just act entitled and lose to a club no one in the world can pronounce…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:49 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We cannot afford an out of form Goretzka against their high pressing tonight. Something needs to be changed tactically now because the next 15 minutes could turn out very ugly otherwise
They will, no doubt about it
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:50 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="bastos80"][quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

Come on Bayerrrrrnnnnn![/quote]Erm, none of that was greater… We like to joke about Liverpool, but THEY can pull this off… We just act entitled and lose to a club no one in the world can pronounce…[/quote]Of course those were greater miracles. Wolfsburg was playing great ay the time with KDB and RR under Hecking and Juve is Juve. This is fucking Gladbach, whose "stars" are the likes of Stindl and Sommer :-/
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:53 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="bastos80"][quote="#12"][quote="Fénix"]I can't believe we didn't shoot on goal in the first 30 minutes of the game. We must wake up and do something real bad after the break.

Come on Bayerrrrrnnnnn![/quote]Erm, none of that was greater… We like to joke about Liverpool, but THEY can pull this off… We just act entitled and lose to a club no one in the world can pronounce…[/quote]Of course those were greater miracles. Wolfsburg was playing great ay the time with KDB and RR under Hecking and Juve is Juve. This is fucking Gladbach, whose "stars" are the likes of Stindl and Sommer :-/[/quote]They were at home and we were in a much more favorable position… We still are unable to cross midfield after 50 mins
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:54 pm

#12 wrote:I‘m fully positive I would score one for Gladbach today…

They're your team after all.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:54 pm

You can see Davies is not fit.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:55 pm

#12 wrote:What exactly is that worth? At least this year I‘ll hear a new excuse since they abandoned away goals

WTF! So far this season we've score 4 away against Leipzig, 3 away vs Barca, 5 away vs Leverkusen and 4 away vs Benfica, and conceded 2 goals.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal