You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
10%
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

ronnie98 wrote:A- Gomez should never be our main striker from now on. Vs. Madrid and now again Vs. Dortmund. Did lewandowski miss or crumble as much as gomez did??

Are you suggesting we should play Olic or Petersen in the Champions League final? ](*,)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

MUTU wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:A- Gomez should never be our main striker from now on. Vs. Madrid and now again Vs. Dortmund. Did lewandowski miss or crumble as much as gomez did??

Are you suggesting we should play Olic or Petersen in the Champions League final? ](*,)

:shock: Petersen slipping in front of Cech :shock:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

The problem was in our defensive midfield. The defenders and Neuer were too exposed. Their attackers had too much room to do easy passes. Gustavo was nothing like the Gustavo vs Real Madrid.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

B- Did Robben shoot or try to cross and shoot???!! Is he hearing the Kaiser's criticisim in his head every second?? What happened to his hunger and killer instinct??? #-o
C- Ribery very selfish and bad at it.
D- Muller even bad as a sub.

We need another guy to play behind Gomez who is versatile.....Lewandowski has Kagawa or had...and soon Gotze and Reus....Kroos and Muller are good but they are not quick only great distributers of the ball and smart players we need a guy like Rossi or Berbatov who have the eye for goal and distribution skills to aide Gomez cause Dortmund have figured that all we do is try to get the ball to Gomez to finish and you cant blame us he is great at it but once you take him out no one else wants to shoot except Ribery even Robben goes dark [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

MUTU wrote:The problem was in our defensive midfield. The defenders and Neuer were too exposed. Their attackers had too much room to do easy passes. Gustavo was nothing like the Gustavo vs Real Madrid.

IMO he made more mistakes today than he did the whole season.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

He should have been selfish, especially in the second half when their GK was out of position and he passed.
Yeah, that moment really stood out...

I do find it funny that the blame for his lack of impact is being thrown elsewhere. Obviously a 27-year old man has the mental fragility of a teenaged girl after being rejected for prom by her crush. :roll:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Sat May 12, 2012 9:50 pm

MUTU wrote:The problem was in our defensive midfield. The defenders and Neuer were too exposed. Their attackers had too much room to do easy passes. Gustavo was nothing like the Gustavo vs Real Madrid.

I think this is one of the deliberate tactics of Klopp, but again, I want to elaborate on it longer in a blog article.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 9:50 pm

AvatarX wrote:I can't believe the final score.

I hope we make up for this loss with the CL trophy.

we were saying the same thing about the Pokal final a few weeks ago when we realised that they took the BL title from us !! our defence always lets us down !! Breno ,Gustavo , tymo +boateng are just shit !! their place is not at Bayern at all !! they took from bayern more than they have given to it !! i wish we will see none of them in Bayern next season !! i feel totally HUMILATED tonight !! #-o :( :oops: :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
Mazen96 wrote:
dambun wrote:Have our team been training in the past few weeks???
To my eyes It was only Badstuber who played the way he should.... It's a shame he won't be playing next week...

He should be our captain... The other players are simply mentally weak!

Are we talking about the same guy who was crying in the first half?

Not only in the first half. He was crying all match. What was wrong with him? He's been crying since he was yellow carded against Real Madrid, either through sadness or happiness. He should toughen up a bit.

I don't care about his crying or him showing his emotions...
What matters to me is that he has been mentally ready to face opponents all season... even in this match he was the only one who almost played to his standards...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:52 pm

machkover wrote:
AvatarX wrote:I can't believe the final score.

I hope we make up for this loss with the CL trophy.

we were saying the same thing about the Pokal final a few weeks ago when we realised that they took the BL title from us !! our defence always lets us down !! Breno ,Gustavo , tymo +boateng are just shit !! their place is not at Bayern at all !! they took from bayern more than they have given to it !! i wish we will see none of them in Bayern next season !! i feel totally HUMILATED tonight !! #-o :( :oops: :twisted:

I think we need to redo our D and our front line Gomez can bully weak teams like Bremen and Basel but when it comes to stronger teams he gets left out we need help up front not just a guy we sub in!!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

dambun wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:BTW this match showed why Müller shouldn't start against Chelsea IMO.

With Müller playing and with Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo suspended our bench will be a very big sh!t. Look at our substitutions against Real Madrid. Only Müller came on in both games if I'm not mistaken ! Today it was more or less the same

Our bench quality is zero so at least we should have Müller on the bench as secret weapon if things are not working.

This is bad reasoning.... we can't let our best players sit on the bench so that we have a good bench...!!!

Do you really think Müller is good at the moment?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 pm

MUTU wrote:

too late to suggest anything about Gomez !! we should'nt have signed him.
that's all !!
p.s if Petersen had been given as much playing time as Gomez , he would have made wonders !! for Olic , you Know who let us to our last final at the CL in 2009 !
Last edited by machkover on Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

pVnAdEpT wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:They were lucky :wink:

I hope KHR or Uli don't say it this time. That would be more embarrassing after such a loss! :oops:

Like I said, we don't have the tactical quality to beat them.... But it doesn't change the fact that they were lucky again...

But I know... they make their luck by playing courageously... Still... I can't believe all the individual errors.... and most of them resulting in goals....

But I don't care about all that right now... what matters to me is that WE HAVE A VERY INEFFECTIVE APPROACH TO FACE THEM.... And we do make this mistake over and over... This is simply absurd...

Even with this team, with this tactical quality, we should have taken on a more defensive approach, played Mueller instead of Gomez from the start and tried to hit them on the break!! Not the other way around!

Over longterm, though, the solution only lies in bringing a new coach with a much more modern tactical philosophy... we are simply too ineffective tactically... and the tempo of our game-play is too low...

NEVERTHELESS... We are much superior to Chelsea, and will win the CL.... WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS OVER THE NEXT 7 DAYS....

After that, though, we should not fool ourselves... we need to be super critical of ourselves and think about our future very seriously... I have some thoughts on that matter... But I won't discuss them until after the CL final...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby München Minded » Sat May 12, 2012 10:04 pm

I agree with everyone on alot of what was said, it was a despicable performance. At this point I would even believe that there is some conspiracy where we made a deal with Dortmund to let them claim their first double. As once again we talk up a good talk going into an important game, and totally look like fools at the final outcome -- how can this be when the coach claims he has the tactics to make this happen, the board talks about no partying if and when we win the pokal to prepare for the CL Final, the players already thinking this was our game - then poof!

Ah well, the players mentally moved on the CL before the game even began -- instead of looking at this as a dress rehearsal for the CL final and a morale booster. Its good Dortmund are a tough team, as we really needed this game before the CL game to test our strength. Personally I am surprised Tymo wasn't even used when we were down 4-1, I guess there was hope of salvaging the game, but he never came on at all in favor of the players who are suspended for the CL got their chance. This will either serve as a wake up call, or if we let it, it will put us down.

I know our guys will give much much more in the CL final, as truthfully it seemed like we made our choice long ago that this season the BL and the Pokal didn't mean that much compared to adding another CL triumph. One day we will actually win a treble, but this season we can be crowned the best team in Europe, even over Dortmund.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby ronnie98 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
We need another guy to play behind Gomez who is versatile.....Lewandowski has Kagawa or had...and soon Gotze and Reus....Kroos and Muller are good but they are not quick only great distributers of the ball and smart players we need a guy like Rossi or Berbatov who have the eye for goal and distribution skills to aide Gomez

I agree and i have always felt that thats our weakest point and especially knowing that this is the most important position in attack. Just look at the difference between Kroos or Muller and someone like Messi or Ozil. Relying so much on crosses is just stupid. It sometimes feel like a waste of time. Sure Gomez is good with headers but relying only on crosses is suicidal.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal