You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
10%
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 9:31 pm

And I can't believe how many individual mistakes can our players make in a single match.... I can't believe it...
like 4 of their 5 goals were scored because of our players' blunders...

It's unbelievable!!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Mazen96 wrote:
dambun wrote:Have our team been training in the past few weeks???
To my eyes It was only Badstuber who played the way he should.... It's a shame he won't be playing next week...

He should be our captain... The other players are simply mentally weak!

Are we talking about the same guy who was crying in the first half?

Not only in the first half. He was crying all match. What was wrong with him? He's been crying since he was yellow carded against Real Madrid, either through sadness or happiness. He should toughen up a bit.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Rossi has been injured for 6 months and he will miss a minimum of 6 months more
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 9:35 pm

the score lets many conclude that Bayern doesn't deserve to be at the CL final with such a defence !! i completely agree though i wish we will get the CL title !! thanks God Klopp won't provide some help to chelsea's coach .otherwise, goodbye CL :twisted: :twisted: !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm

machkover wrote:the score lets many conclude that Bayern doesn't deserve to be at the CL final with such a defence !! i completely agree though i wish we will get the CL title !! thanks God Klopp won't provide some help to chelsea's coach .otherwise, goodbye CL :twisted: :twisted: !!

I was suprised how far we got in the UCL this year i didnt think our squad was complete yet to beat teams like Barca or Madrid but nevertheless i still expect nothing less than a win in the UCL final next week!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Rossi has been injured for 6 months and he will miss a minimum of 6 months more

Well at least he'll be a cheap buy and will be ready for the 2nd half and further seasons. IMO we should make a gamble here.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

I can't believe the final score.

Everything that could go wrong for us and go right for them, it did. Too many mistakes for our defense, too many mistakes for our midfield.
No determination, no passion, no clear mind at all.

It seems we have a dark horse in Germany. I hope we make up for this loss with the CL trophy.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Mazen96 wrote:This is getting ridiculous

you are right ! our defence and JH really ridiculised all of us tonight !! that was a day to forget if ever we manage !
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 pm

dambun wrote:And I can't believe how many individual mistakes can our players make in a single match....

Actually I think there are 2 main reasons why we had so many individual errors....
1. Low morale >> because of our back to back defeats to Borussia Dortmund
2. Their tactical approach >> Their very high tempo + running and pressing high on the pitch

Like I said, our current team does not have the tactical quality to tackle this... So we lose over and over...

we have neither of the above mentioned problems against Chelsea.... So if we manage to forget about this game and increase the morale of the team somehow, WE WILL DEFEAT CHELSEA and become EUROPAMEISTER....

If we do, we'll totally forget about all this misery by then.... BUT I don't want us to... WE HAVE TO think of something... and even change our headcoach if necessary after winning the CL... This is not tolerable anymore...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

dambun wrote:And I can't believe how many individual mistakes can our players make in a single match.... I can't believe it...

Yes unfortunately this is true
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ronnie98 » Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

A- Gomez should never be our main striker from now on. Vs. Madrid and now again Vs. Dortmund. Did lewandowski miss or crumble as much as gomez did??
B- Did Robben shoot or try to cross and shoot???!! Is he hearing the Kaiser's criticisim in his head every second?? What happened to his hunger and killer instinct??? #-o
C- Ribery very selfish and bad at it.
D- Muller even bad as a sub.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 9:44 pm

dambun wrote:And I can't believe how many individual mistakes can our players make in a single match.... I can't believe it...

It's unbelievable!!!

Totally agree.

The final score is a bit flattering IMO. Most of their goals were a gift from our defense while we seem to work very hard to reach their box.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

dambun wrote: and even change our headcoach if necessary after winning the CL... This is not tolerable anymore...

Honestly, I had hoped this would be the course of action all season. I have nothing against Jupp and I think he's done a superb job in steadying the ship after van Gaal, but in so many ways he is a coach we needed a few years ago instead of right now. His tactical approach always has troubles with counterattacks, and even then the level he can make the team play is no longer sufficient to compete with Dortmund due to their huge jump in quality recently.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW this match showed why Müller shouldn't start against Chelsea IMO.

With Müller playing and with Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo suspended our bench will be a very big sh!t. Look at our substitutions against Real Madrid. Only Müller came on in both games if I'm not mistaken ! Today it was more or less the same

Our bench quality is zero so at least we should have Müller on the bench as secret weapon if things are not working.

This is bad reasoning.... we can't let our best players sit on the bench so that we have a good bench...!!!

You have a good point that we have a weak bench, I admit... But the solution you're proposing is not the right one IMO...

Given that we have a bad bench... whenever we have difficulties on the field, we need to change player's positions and change our tactical scheme... this is our solution until we strengthen our team in the summer...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

ronnie98 wrote:B- Did Robben shoot or try to cross and shoot???!! Is he hearing the Kaiser's criticisim in his head every second?? What happened to his hunger and killer instinct??? #-o

He should have been selfish, especially in the second half when their GK was out of position and he passed.

ronnie98 wrote:C- Ribery very selfish and bad at it.

Ribery was almost the only one trying...

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal