You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-05] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will go through inside 90 minutes
100%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will go through on penalties
No votes
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will go through after extra time
No votes
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will go through inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [2020-02-05] Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim

Postby r10 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:41 am

rthebest wrote:Coutinho is one the most overrated player I've ever seen. He always takes extra touches or shoots when he shouldn't.
He's like being Neapolitan Lorenzo. Lorenzo Insigne :twisted:.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:51 am

rthebest wrote:Coutinho is one the most overrated player I've ever seen, no wonder Klopp happily let him go. He always takes extra touches or shoots when he shouldn't. for example here he selfishly wasted an opportunity here by not passing to Gnabry.

Klopp said next season that Coutinho's departure made his club even stronger and better. And he was absolutely right looking at 2 and a half seasons without him.

Haha, what a king Klopp is! :lol: Immediately reached the CL, next season another one and started to killing everyone in the Premier League, this season so far he owning the league. :mrgreen:

And Coutinho... well, he can enjoy in his Barcelona... as we can see it. :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:34 pm

thomasmann wrote:
rthebest wrote:Coutinho is one the most overrated player I've ever seen, no wonder Klopp happily let him go. He always takes extra touches or shoots when he shouldn't. for example here he selfishly wasted an opportunity here by not passing to Gnabry.

He was in the perfect position to shoot, but his shot was no good. I saw nothing fro Gnabry that suggests he would have done better

Yes, he had a lousy game and anyway, most of his appearances are no good. Some people come to Bayern and get better. Some show that they can shine against mediocre teams. Sanchez was then perfect example...

You want to spend 100.000.000 on a #10? Get Traore from Wolves. He is sort of a Havertz and a Shaquiri in one person.
Unbelievable, power AND technique, watch him if you get a chance...

Traore's end product whether its his final ball, game IQ, or goal scoring ability is abysmal. At the moment he is a slightly better version of Davies except he is 24 years old. He is great for a club like Wolves but will need to show a lot more to be playing for the top sides.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thomasmann » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:11 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
thomasmann wrote:

He was in the perfect position to shoot, but his shot was no good. I saw nothing fro Gnabry that suggests he would have done better

Yes, he had a lousy game and anyway, most of his appearances are no good. Some people come to Bayern and get better. Some show that they can shine against mediocre teams. Sanchez was then perfect example...

You want to spend 100.000.000 on a #10? Get Traore from Wolves. He is sort of a Havertz and a Shaquiri in one person.
Unbelievable, power AND technique, watch him if you get a chance...

Traore's end product whether its his final ball, game IQ, or goal scoring ability is abysmal. At the moment he is a slightly better version of Davies except he is 24 years old. He is great for a club like Wolves but will need to show a lot more to be playing for the top sides.

That is much too simplistic... A player's quality, his effectiveness is decided by the players around him, and they are what you call abysmal at Wolves. (Although I like them...)
This thread started about Coutinho and what is wrong about his football. What Coutinho lacks is clearly what is best in Traore. He is the one kind of player that Bayern needs. Anyone who saw the 2.half against Hoffenheim and that joke called Cuissance, understands that.
If he chooses to understand
thomasmann
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:54 am

thomasmann wrote:That is much too simplistic... A player's quality, his effectiveness is decided by the players around him, and they are what you call abysmal at Wolves. (Although I like them...)
This thread started about Coutinho and what is wrong about his football. What Coutinho lacks is clearly what is best in Traore. He is the one kind of player that Bayern needs. Anyone who saw the 2.half against Hoffenheim and that joke called Cuissance, understands that.
If he chooses to understand

I think you aren't assessing Traore careful enough. In weak sides like Wolves he will always look like he is pushing above his weight because they tend to be on the back foot and his skillset works best in that environment. On counters his physical gifts will allow him to counter and look like a world beater but when you actually see what he does on the ball its pretty lackluster. He isn't a player who is tricky on the ball and requires space to beat a man. Traore may have the skill and mindset to attack defenders but it's only in certain scenarios. Frankly,I don't think he has shown he can be better than the likes of Walcott....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal