You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Isabella » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:21 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Carvajal was on loan...
I forgot Gundo and Sane and yes Rakitic

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

No, Carvajal was not on loan. Hoewedes is.

That is the other kind of loan who Real does, the ones in which they have the right to decide if they want the player back or not (like they have done with Juve for Morata)
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Gender: Female

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Isabella wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Carvajal was on loan...
I forgot Gundo and Sane and yes Rakitic

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

No, Carvajal was not on loan. Hoewedes is.

That is the other kind of loan who Real does, the ones in which they have the right to decide if they want the player back or not (like they have done with Juve for Morata)

Not loan... Buy back clause.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4027
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2852 times
Been thanked: 2395 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Exactly, a buy back clause, which means that if the player loves the league and club he signed for then he would refuse to return to his former club.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6863 times
Been thanked: 10130 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Isabella » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:51 pm

MUTU wrote:Exactly, a buy back clause, which means that if the player loves the league and club he signed for then he would refuse to return to his former club.

You know someone who said no to a call back from Real?
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Gender: Female

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:54 pm

James?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13765
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 3262 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Isabella » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:01 pm

#12 wrote:James?

Well, I do not think they had really tried to call him back and in any case Real can not do it (and they will never risk an irreparable damage on their relationship with Bayern for him).
I am talking about someone who Real sold with a buyback clause (and they usually had played in Real youth sector) who Real wanted back and said no
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Gender: Female

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Isabella wrote:Well, I do not think they had really tried to call him back and in any case Real can not do it (and they will never risk an irreparable damage on their relationship with Bayern for him).
I am talking about someone who Real sold with a buyback clause (and they usually had played in Real youth sector) who Real wanted back and said no


Yes Madrid/Barca youth always dream of representing their home teams despite the money they can make elsewhere or despite the criticism/abuse they get at Real/Barca.

Re: Rodriguez. Whether James states or leaves will be his decision alone. I don’t think either club will have a say in that matter. Obviously Real would want him back after the loan and Bayern would be willing to buy him for the price tag but the ultimate decision will be made by the player himself.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 486 times
Been thanked: 782 times

Re: General German football thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Strange.... but trueImage
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34622
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25919 times
Been thanked: 5148 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:22 pm

More importantly, all 7 German participants are well poised to remain playing in Europe.

  • BVB are 1st with 9 points; in order to get eliminated from all competitions they need to finish 4th. Club Brugge and Monaco are both last with 1 point.
  • Schalke are in 2nd place with 5 points. Lokomotiv Moscow are in last place with 0 points.
  • Bayern are in 2nd place with 7 points. AEK are in last place with 0 points.
  • Hoffenheim are at risk. They are in 3rd place with 2 points, equal to Shakhtar. The direct encounter match may very well decide who places above who.
  • Over in the Europa League, teams need to finish in the top 2 places in order to progress. Bayer Leverkusen are 2nd with 6 points, 5 ahead of 3rd place Ludogorets.
  • RB Leipzig are in 2nd place with 6 points, ahead of Celtic with 3 points.
  • Frankfurt are 1st with 9 points, well ahead of 3rd place Marseille (1 point).

As things stand, no German club would be eliminated, but Hoffenheim would drop to the Europa League.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6863 times
Been thanked: 10130 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Unfortunately only 6 will make it, Bayern will get eliminated, right #12? :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34650
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 10268 times
Been thanked: 8311 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Lukas » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Strange.... but trueImage

And Germany being first isn't even the most surprising thing on there. It's Scotland 5th :shock:
User avatar
Lukas
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
National Flag:
England
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 876 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Unfortunately only 6 will make it, Bayern will get eliminated, right #12? :mrgreen:


Look I know I tend to exaggerate but I hope - and think - you’re just yanking my chain?

I mean I'm not THAT critical, I‘m realistic... Realistically there's about 10 teams clearly better than us in the long run... Right now it's like 50, but I hope we'll improve a little...
In the Bundesliga, it’s 2-3, so we will make the round of 16 and top 4... Rest depends on luck in draws and games... But I'm pretty sure there’s no silverware for us this season...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13765
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 3262 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:24 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Unfortunately only 6 will make it, Bayern will get eliminated, right #12? :mrgreen:


Look I know I tend to exaggerate but I hope - and think - you’re just yanking my chain?

I mean I'm not THAT critical, I‘m realistic... Realistically there's about 10 teams clearly better than us in the long run... Right now it's like 50, but I hope we'll improve a little...
In the Bundesliga, it’s 2-3, so we will make the round of 16 and top 4... Rest depends on luck in draws and games... But I'm pretty sure there’s no silverware for us this season...



You lost your bet already because we already have silverware. In fact we have won 100 percent of competitions and are mathematically in with a chance to win 3 more.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6863 times
Been thanked: 10130 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Unfortunately only 6 will make it, Bayern will get eliminated, right #12? :mrgreen:


Look I know I tend to exaggerate but I hope - and think - you’re just yanking my chain?

I mean I'm not THAT critical, I‘m realistic... Realistically there's about 10 teams clearly better than us in the long run... Right now it's like 50, but I hope we'll improve a little...
In the Bundesliga, it’s 2-3, so we will make the round of 16 and top 4... Rest depends on luck in draws and games... But I'm pretty sure there’s no silverware for us this season...



You lost your bet already because we already have silverware. In fact we have won 100 percent of competitions and are mathematically in with a chance to win 3 more.


Oh please, that shot again... Did we also win the Timbuktu Cup? If it’s not in the letterhead, it’s not silverware...

Also I didn’t bet but I'm still waiting for yours ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13765
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 3262 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:12 am

If there was a Timbuktu Cup for which we were eligible, considered an official competition, we participated in it, won it and lifted a trophy, that's silverware.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37726
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6863 times
Been thanked: 10130 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest