You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-10-01] Tottenham Hotspur vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Tottenham Hotspur will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
40%
Bayern Munich will win
60%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2019-10-01] Tottenham Hotspur vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lukas » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:12 am

London fans are strange. Have a weird obsession with comparing big defeats with sex
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:32 am

Lukas wrote:London fans are strange. Have a weird obsession with comparing big defeats with sex

And it's always penises going in places where the receiver doesn't want them to go.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby r10 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:31 am

I just came back from night shift, didn't watch the match - how was the result, did we manage to score?
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:38 am

r10 wrote:I just came back from night shift, didn't watch the match - how was the result, did we manage to score?

Nope. Not a single one. We could keep playing until Sunday and not manage to score.

;)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 am

I have to say, I haven’t seen it brought up yet, but Pavard did pretty well after being asked to switch flanks. Tottenham were horrible, but he was still fairly solid and did the job asked of him. Really happy with him so far
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:54 am

sherpthederp wrote:I have to say, I haven’t seen it brought up yet, but Pavard did pretty well after being asked to switch flanks. Tottenham were horrible, but he was still fairly solid and did the job asked of him. Really happy with him so far
https://www.bayernforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=586371#p586371
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Hardrade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm

I can’t believe this is the only match this season that I have missed... FOR FÜCKS SAKE

But googling the match at 71’ minute and seeing 4-2... that turns in 7-2 within minutes. That was beautiful.

Great work!!!!!
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Hardrade wrote:I can’t believe this is the only match this season that I have missed... FOR FÜCKS SAKE

But googling the match at 71’ minute and seeing 4-2... that turns in 7-2 within minutes. That was beautiful.

Great work!!!!!

can I ask you to do the same at least for the champs league matches ? :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:33 pm

Offensively with a good conversion rate we should win EVERY game by 5 goals including the game against RBL.
The only match that we didn't produce tons of chances were against Hertha and that's it... This is no luck or momentum, the guys are putting some work and we finally have SPEED and real explosiveness. The two newcomers are fitting perfectly fine, Perisic despite his age he is a real winger with decent winger's skills(quickness,dribble,crossing,finishing) he doesn't possess anything at the highest level but he performs decent in every aspect plus that he tracks back and he has 1-2 years in him to provide the necessary. Coutinho on the other hand opens spaces just by standing there puts on hold two defenders so this gives the necessary space to our very very motivated speed wingers to penetrate.

Defensively we need a hell of a work, we're very vulnerable and unstable against any opponent so either Neuer makes 6-7 wonder-saves per game or we're going into a waterpolo score-sheet every week scoring 5 but conceding 2 given that we're clinical upfront which we're not THAT much.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rauntšik » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:53 pm

I can't remember the day I was so happy over a result.

I was up all night reading reddit, twitter and the meltdown of the spurs fan forum.. it's just so sweet. I know that this result might be a rare occasion under Kovac, so let's enjoy the hell out of this.

Our result was marked *not safe for work* in the subreddit, that summarises last evening I guess.
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Borusse » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:59 pm

Achilles wrote:Offensively with a good conversion rate we should win EVERY game by 5 goals including the game against RBL.
The only match that we didn't produce tons of chances were against Hertha and that's it... This is no luck or momentum, the guys are putting some work and we finally have SPEED and real explosiveness. The two newcomers are fitting perfectly fine, Perisic despite his age he is a real winger with decent winger's skills(quickness,dribble,crossing,finishing) he doesn't possess anything at the highest level but he performs decent in every aspect plus that he tracks back and he has 1-2 years in him to provide the necessary. Coutinho on the other hand opens spaces just by standing there puts on hold two defenders so this gives the necessary space to our very very motivated speed wingers to penetrate.

Defensively we need a hell of a work, we're very vulnerable and unstable against any opponent so either Neuer makes 6-7 wonder-saves per game or we're going into a waterpolo score-sheet every week scoring 5 but conceding 2 given that we're clinical upfront which we're not THAT much.

You had 2.1 xG (expected goals) against Spurs. With "good" conversion rate you should have scored 3 goals at most. Yesterday you had an insane efficiency. This kind of thing is very unlikely to happen again in the next few years statistically speaking.

Not trying to make your result sound less special than it is, just saying.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:27 pm

Yes, it was insane. In the second half it was like anything was going to go in, whatever the chance.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Indeed but I wanted to emphasize mostly is that we're pretty good offensively unlike the defensive end were we suffer a lot regardless the quality of opposition either we let too many through balls or we just simply hand penalties or amateurish individual errors where in offense we're quite stable by producing many chances for our attackers which eventually will end up in the net.

Yesterday's game wasn't a normality
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby aterford » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:54 pm

For your entertainment: https://forms.gle/n3Nq4RziC2fzhiJW8

I will try and compile the results for the last few surveys here in the next day or two and get them posted.
Hoping to post some thoughts on yesterday's match soon, too, very interesting match for me but more on that later...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby swarkzero » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Hahaha,another game i miss,another fantastic game for Bayern.I will be accepting payment to miss Bayern games from now on. :mrgreen:
2-7 and Red Star 3-1,let's gooo,first 2 places in the group. =D>
swarkzero
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League