You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-02-25] Sporting Lisbon vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Sporting Lisbon will win
12%
It will end in a draw
35%
Bayern Munich will win
53%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2008-02-25] Sporting Lisbon vs Bayern Munich

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

sweeet
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernRtheBest » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

LORD HAVE MERCY. I JUST BAYERN KILL. RIP TO THE NEXT TEAM IN THE QUARTER FINAL... hopefully.
BayernRtheBest

Postby MrLinky » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 pm

A prime performance , can't play it any better away in the CL in the knock-out stage.Ribery was outstanding , Luca started hitting the target again , and Klose is our most consistent play so far this season.

We don't have to fear anybody in the CL with a performance like this (the 2nd half was perfect).The Portuguese fans in the stadium were even "OLE"-ing our players after the 4-0 ... LA BESTIA NEGRA IS BACK :mrgreen:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Bring on Real Madrid!!!!! wait... I don't think they'll make it through (Real that is)...

PS. Klose always scores with his head right? hehehe
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm

YEAH! We just did it! We're into the quarterfinals! :)

Bring on... ummm... Panathinaikos! [-o<
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 pm

MUTU wrote:Bring on... ummm... Panathinaikos! [-o<

Or Atletico/Porto , I wouldn't mind Arsenal either. :mrgreen:

I just hope this win isn't gonna have the same effect the 5-1 win against Stuttgart had.Werder has to be the next "victim". :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm

MrLinky wrote:
I just hope this win isn't gonna have the same effect the 5-1 win against Stuttgart had.

I was thinking the same thing Im sure Klinsi will warn the players though.
Last edited by shwas55 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 am

shwas55
I post all the time

Postby KieranD » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 am

lets hope this is the start for something big and hope lucio is okay as he arguably the best defender to come out of brazil

we thrashed lisbon even without the penalty we still managed a good thrashing, we took our chances and we were on top form

hope we get another easy team panathanikos or villreal or porto or atletico and the way arsenal are playing we could easily win, if we get far that will be good for me but if we get far there is also the chance we could go for it, if we win the league and get far in the CL that will do me fine setting us up for next year when we have olic and tymoshyck (cant spell it well) hopeful some other players
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KieranD » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:20 am

forgot to say well done boys on a total humping of sporting, arguably that was the best game so far in the CL fun to watch us mauling and proving we are still one of the top dogs that no one wants to get i mean chelsea LOL we were better than them back in the day and still are
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 am

Well they made me eat my words! Bravo to a great performance. Sporting caused us a few problems at the beginning, but we kept calm and determined and once we figured that out there was no looking back. Franck was phenomenal, and I'm glad Klose got some sort of karmic justice since he was offsides this time! 8) Toni was rubbish other than his goals. Did you see him kick Lucio in the face?! Thankfully Franck told him to back off so he could score the opener. But he did what we need him to do, which is knock 'em in. Let's see some more of that in Bremen on Sunday!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:20 am

MrLinky wrote:
MUTU wrote:Bring on... ummm... Panathinaikos! [-o<

Or Atletico/Porto , I wouldn't mind Arsenal either. :mrgreen:

I just hope this win isn't gonna have the same effect the 5-1 win against Stuttgart had.Werder has to be the next "victim". :D

Hopefully not. We already got trashed by Bremen once this season. :oops:

But we're in the quarter finals!!! One more lucky draw, and I would be surprised if we don't reach the semi-finals. [-o<
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:41 am

Moments before the first goal.....

Ribery to Toni: "Don't come near the ball. Stay there or else you will f**k it up "

Toni: :-#

:D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MrLinky » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 am

KieranD wrote:lets hope this is the start for something big and hope lucio is okay as he arguably the best defender to come out of brazil

He once again showed why he's so important for us , he might make his mistakes once in a while in the BL but when it comes to playing in the CL he is absolute world-class.Our best player in the first half yesterday.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We already got trashed by Bremen once this season. :oops:

Klinsmann should just show them a video of the 2-5 loss at home , that should be enough motivation for the players. :evil:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Lucio was monster in first half! But Lahm was our best defender last night! He played good enough in defense, suffered fouls and opponents got some yellow cards[and penalty] against Lahm! Ribery was world class[as always] and Toni was good enough, he was not very active etc, but he did what he needed to do- Score two goals and provide assist for Klose ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League