You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
2
6%
It will end in a draw
4
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
1
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
25
78%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lý bảo linh » Fri May 04, 2018 5:46 am

In fact , if you don't mind , james was our main attack before real madrid . I think tolliso was good but he coudn't provide much after back passes to Ulreich and benzema scored after that . Why did we continue blaming james because he kicked ball out in order that assensio got treated . But we couldn't blame us because we could not score more goals for two legs before real madrid . Who remembered james created the most chances for us to score in the frist leg before real madrid and everyone couldn't use it at here . James really had good memories with real madrid players when he played three years at here . That 's why it can be understand that he would kick ball out for assensio got treated . I think james paid jupp hecykles who treated james best at here because he tried best to struggle with real madrid . In fact , at that time ball is really still at our pitch when assensio was injured . If I will blame for our failure , I will blame muller , lewandoki , our lack of expenditure for a new wing . You can't win with old robbery , muller and lewandoki can't score at here . In fact , when our strikers can't score , defenders should do well their jobs

I think james 's staying or leaving can depend on niko kovac tactics , not really fans because even we have not activated options to buy james . if niko kovac and james can support and help each other , we will have a good distributors at here . In fact , we look better and have more ogranized team more last year but we can't win because of our strikers
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:14 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Gender: Female

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dalv » Fri May 04, 2018 6:41 am

depend on niko kovac tactics


Niko Kovac has tactics? :shock:
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 am

Dalv wrote:
depend on niko kovac tactics


Niko Kovac has tactics? :shock:
I guess so...
He reached the DFB Pokal final twice in a row already.... Next yr he will even win it

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47036
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31551 times
Been thanked: 6802 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri May 04, 2018 8:16 am

All united against Collina [source]


Image
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8412 times
Been thanked: 13370 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 04, 2018 9:10 am

To those saying we weren't better: you're right about our tactics being stale BUT that doesn't mean we weren't better. Out of those many repeated plays we had plenty of chances to win the game, in both games. They had very few apart from their goals, and two of their goals were gifted; they had absolutely nothing to do with Real's tactics or quality.

Without those two mistakes we'd be through (hypothetically, because obviously the game would have turned out differently). Without Ulreich's alone it'd be extra time. Without Rafinha's alone we'd have gone through on away goals.

Jupp outsmarted Zidane with worse players and with half of his best "worse players" out. And with no tactical subs in the first game. We were much better but his players let him down by giving them two goals and by missi unmissable chances. This is not about tactics or about Real looking bad because they let us come at them. Even if they did do so intentionally they failed because they could have conceded many more goals from the exact same actions and were lucky to score two more than they created. Not to mention the penalty luck. They were outplayed and that is simply the truth.

I don't see why we should always talk down our team. There's a lot wrong with this but in these two games we made them look like a Bundesliga team with our B team.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39778
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13351 times
Been thanked: 10539 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri May 04, 2018 9:32 am

Bayernbazi wrote:Just ignore them we all know how they are;
Spoiler: show
Image


Somebody found this other pearl from cakir
Cakir about to whistle offside but does not (for whatever reason). Some passes later and Madrid equalize from the same action resulting from this decision.
https://www.facebook.com/BarcaMultimedia/videos/343301989525340/

Too many people missed this.

Let me point towards it. Here's the video embedded.



So 6 penalties to Bayern denied, 1 offside goal awarded to Real Madrid. Bravo, UEFA! =D> =D>
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8412 times
Been thanked: 13370 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby DerKaiser » Fri May 04, 2018 10:06 am

In Europa League and champions league way too many games decided by referees, sometimes i think its rigged sometimes maybe incompetence, but facts are facts, except the fans of the winning side no one is happy about this, but hey
fifa is like ea sports games, maybe they upgrade slowly, to keep everyone believing they are progressing
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1215 times
Been thanked: 694 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:32 am

This is happening all over... you have to see the strange decisions being taken here in our (Maltese) football and how can one not mention the serie A?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47036
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31551 times
Been thanked: 6802 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 04, 2018 11:55 am

How do you want to play centrally against a compact defense who is closing every space???? Our tactics were spot on and they really hurted Madrid.

Problem is that we lacked a wide player on the right (Robben, Coman...) as ALL our attacks relied on a 35 y.o Franck Ribery and Alaba.
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3759 times
Been thanked: 3854 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri May 04, 2018 12:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:How do you want to play centrally against a compact defense who is closing every space???? Our tactics were spot on and they really hurted Madrid.

Problem is that we lacked a wide player on the right (Robben, Coman...) as ALL our attacks relied on a 35 y.o Franck Ribery and Alaba.

Kimmich scored 2 without any support on that wing. Imagine the havoc he could have wreaked with Robben or Coman.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8412 times
Been thanked: 13370 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 04, 2018 4:13 pm

And that's not something new. That's how we won the treble.

To play like we did we need

- 2 offensive fullbacks V
- A solid midfield and central defense who can also play long diagonal balls V
- A GK that can play out of the box to prevent counters V

- Two world class wingers X

- A striker who can score from headers amongst other skills V
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3759 times
Been thanked: 3854 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 04, 2018 7:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote: V[/color]
- Two world class wingers X

-


Yeah! Hazard and Salah. Good luck with that.

Wingers are too expensive at the moment, stop clinging to 2013 like it was yesterday... ITS BEEN 5 YEARS ALREADY!

On top of wingers being expensive as hell, we'd have to bench either James or Müller.... Super smart choice, benching one of our best players.

The box wouldn't have been so packed under different tactical choices... Like not holding possession so cautiously, and employing more quick vertical through balls (like Tolisso's, again). As we currently play, must of our creativity happens pretty much at the edge of their box (because creativity is concentrated in wingers). What I'm arguing is that we need to move our creativity efforts to deeper zones; to midfielders. We have the perfect midfielders for that in James and Tolisso.

The reason their box was always packed is that we always have them lots of time to pack it. Simple as that. And they knew exactly what we were gonna do; send random crosses into a packed box for them to clear. Brilliiiiiaaannnttt tactics.

Would better wingers help with that? Only marginally. If we are too slow until we reach the box, it's going to be packed anyway. In that situation, even a prime Robben would have to evade too many bodies to score and a prime Ribery would also have to dribble past 3-4 defenders before shooting. The real solution is not dribbling better, it's getting the ball to the box BEFORE it's packed.

As to what someone else said... Yes, we were the better side. Our midfielder and defensive organization were better. Nonetheless, we were completely ineffective in attack as a consequence of poor quality attempts (due to packed box combined with our approach to "go around it"), and that itself is a consequence of poor attacking tactics.

To summarize my whole rant into a short statement; we're still playing too Guardiola and not enough Klopp.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7835
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3493 times
Been thanked: 3089 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby RB624 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 pm

MUTU wrote:
RB624 wrote:Look at this crap article: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ewandowski

That's the rallying cry of losers all over the world. It's always "we'll be back next year". Yeah, ok. Well, what about this year? What about 2017? What about 2016? What about 2015? What about 2014? Don't those years count?!? Using the loser-logic of being back next year, no year means anything. So if Bayern do win it next year, then Real Madrid can say "Just wait, we'll win next year", and it can go on and on, always talking about the future instead of today. That's not how the world works. All that matters is now. And now, for the fifth year in a row, Bayern has fallen short. 2013 was a really long time ago and waiting until next year is just accepting failure year after year.

Teams that are grassroots and are building can look to the future. When you spend the money Bayern spends, you're supposed to win now.
I'm confused. You said you want them to speak in the present instead of the future. Do you want them to write, today, "We will win the Champions League this season"? The loser attitude is shown by those who say "we won't win the CL again because Heynckes because Robbery because this because that". Winners are those who say they will do it next year BUT have the determination to do so. That's exactly what we did between 2012 and 2013. I liked how we came back the following year rather than sulked in a corner and sold half of our squad.


Yes, I want them to speak about today. I want them to come out and apologize to the fans and take responsibility and say that it is unacceptable that they haven't reached the final since 2013. No one ever wants to insult anybody, but it's time to point to players who can't convert simple chances. It's time to stop being nice. Heynckes is not in a position to do it, since he's leaving, but he wouldn't have done it anyway.

And what good is getting excited about the thought of them coming back strong, when we can't trust the team. Remember 2013-14? Ramos scored twice at the Allianz!!! It's things like that, like no matter how strong they are, they're going to find a crazy or embarrassing way to lose. So, yeah, let's get all excited again when they steamroll through the group and a couple of knockout rounds, and then watch them humiliate themselves...probably against Madrid again.
User avatar
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ziklitschli » Fri May 04, 2018 9:36 pm

#12 wrote:I think it’s ridiculous to claim we were the better team last year... We simply weren’t... Not even for 15 mins...

This year, they clearly were **** ice-cold... Which IS a trait of quality... That said, this year we were better (or they were worse...) - yet we STILL couldn’t win... We clearly lack something in these games and it’s not just against RM and it’s not just the ref...
Still, had we not made those **** ups, I'd be in... I'd still think claiming six penalties is ridiculous, but one at least was undeniable... The way things went though, I'm not (entirely) - maybe it’s a German thing, to tend to look for your own mistakes first, Jupp said it to... But nonetheless it’s how I feel - this still means the ref was shit btw...


Last year we were not a top team anymore and it was all how Real was better because they had so much more shots and chances afair (and Neuer saved us). By that logic, aren't we a top team after all and a better one thanks to more shots and chances (where Navas saved them)? Some consistency please.

Not that I disagree 100%, just an observation. Here's an imo interesting quote from RM forum (ditch the referee part though heh)

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/real-m ... 84/page-45

someone from RM forum wrote:
someone else from RM forum wrote:Of course but we are still here to analyse the match and debate the good and the bad.

It's taboo apparently to even mention that we played badly and got outplayed over the two games.

It is taboo. People don't come here for objectivity, they come to cheer for their club. Nobody wants the unpleasant truth.


But at the same time its not as simple as you say. I see the same thing: on the pitch we look terrible. Yet, here we are, in the finals three years in a row. Managed to edge out the best teams in Europe. Over and over and over again. I don't buy the referee helping us theory, refs make mistakes for everybody, and over three years they even out.

So that leaves luck. We had a fair share of it, thats true. But three years in a row? Six matches in a row this year, against giants like PSG, Juventus and Bayern? Luck doesn't work that way, over that big a sample it will turn against you, thats just simple probability. There is something more; this team, as bad as it is, with one striker that doesn't know how to score, another that is completely dependent on service at this point, a midfield that is terrible at positioning, centerbacks prone to constant lapses, fullbacks that don't defend, STILL manages to grind out results somehow.

And thats the whole truth, they grind out results because they play only for that one goal advantage, which is exactly what they need in the CL, and what they are capable of getting when they focus and put everything out there. They are capable of hanging in there to save their lives because individually they are good enough to survive, when luck comes to their aid, like it does to every other team that doesn't have that individual quality.

And thats the whole truth there. In a way Benzema is symbolic for how this club wins: it doesn't do what is generally by usual standards considered necessary, but it is always a threat of doing something great, because the individual quality is there. And it somehow operates in an equilibrium, regardless of how awkward it may seem.



... and I agree, in a way. They are grinders, very capable ones, determined and ready to do everything to win. That time wasting for example, it was pathetic, embrassing, unworthy of a serial CL champion claiming to be one of the greatest teams ever. They will still do it, dive left and right, handball, foul, maybe even bribe and therefore grind it in the end.
Last edited by Ziklitschli on Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's time to deut the Raum
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
All united against Collina [source]


Image


MUTU: what would you do if I started posting German sources without any comments? ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23060
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1167 times
Been thanked: 5326 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], pavlos21 and 3 guests