You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu May 03, 2018 1:03 am

last ball game from kimmich to muller is a nightmare how on the hell Muller cant shoot that ball.

the last play define all the semifinals, bad luck in everything.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby America USA » Thu May 03, 2018 4:51 am

Saw the game just now and I am shattered. I don’t care what anyone thinks or says but Bayern Munich were hands down the better team over both legs. If only our finishing had been better we would be going to the final.

Two individual errors cost Bayern the contest. Rafinha in Munich and Ulreich in Madrid. If Bayern had a full and healthy team in both legs, those two would never have started and I’m sure with the way Bayern played over 180 Minutes, we would most likely have beaten them.

I don’t care now who wins the UCL so long as it isn’t Real Madrid. I HATE Real Madrid too much and can’t stand that disgusting club and their fans!

Wishing luck to Liverpool! I don’t think their front three will be as wasteful as Bayern’s forwards were. Hope Salah ruins Ramos and Marcelo in the final :P
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:It doesn't matter who wins the CL as long as it's someone who deserves it. Real Madrid simply don't deserve to be in the final by virtue of officiating in their favour.

MUTU please let's not do that. I rather admit that we lost fair and square given all considerations than to claim we should have won on account of the referee. Let's not go there. It's too much Mourinho for my taste.

There are a few very nice written articles about the game last night from well known authors. Pleople saw the game. Pleople were inspired. Hunter's words on ESPN about Suele and Thiago made the hair on the back of my neck raise.

Bayern didn't win. Football did.

There was but one card half way through the middle of the second half.

I couldn't make it to the bathroom and people who never watch football were writting about the thrilling game they were watching.

This was not a clasico. This was Bayern vs Real. A European tour de force. A true classic.

Let's not waste time about the referee other than to acknowledge a few errors. Bayern had two uncalled penalties vs Barza in Munich and a lot of leway in the refereeing. And yet no single Barza player could even suggest the scoreline should not have been higher.

Again, Bayern didn't win last night. Football did. Let's not tarnish that with a few nuances. This is not tribal football; this is sports at its best.

Look, I understand what you are saying but I feel it is my DUTY to complain about the referees. Without pressure from the general public, UEFA will continue to drag their feet with regards to introducing VAR in the Champions League, and whatever you say won't sway my extremely strong opinion that had VAR been in place, we would have had 0 chance of being eliminated against Real Madrid.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:24 am

tflags wrote:
MUTU wrote:It doesn't matter who wins the CL as long as it's someone who deserves it. Real Madrid simply don't deserve to be in the final by virtue of officiating in their favour.

MUTU please let's not do that. I rather admit that we lost fair and square given all considerations than to claim we should have won on account of the referee. Let's not go there. It's too much Mourinho for my taste.

There are a few very nice written articles about the game last night from well known authors. Pleople saw the game. Pleople were inspired. Hunter's words on ESPN about Suele and Thiago made the hair on the back of my neck raise.

Bayern didn't win. Football did.

There was but one card half way through the middle of the second half.

I couldn't make it to the bathroom and people who never watch football were writting about the thrilling game they were watching.

This was not a clasico. This was Bayern vs Real. A European tour de force. A true classic.

Let's not waste time about the referee other than to acknowledge a few errors. Bayern had two uncalled penalties vs Barza in Munich and a lot of leway in the refereeing. And yet no single Barza player could even suggest the scoreline should not have been higher.

Again, Bayern didn't win last night. Football did. Let's not tarnish that with a few nuances. This is not tribal football; this is sports at its best.

Sounds very Romantic, and I like what you said... it makes sense , but when the mistakes always happen to be in favor of the same football club one is right to protest and ask questions.
We can't just let it go, it is what the corrupt lot want us to do... enough is enough the other big clubs have to speak and should lobby for the VAR.
The big clubs (there is an association of which Kalle was it's Pres until few months ago) can threaten to stay out from the UCL until the VAR is introduced.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu May 03, 2018 6:30 am

It’s 1:30 a.m. here and I have work at 8:30 in the morning. Just can’t sleep after watching that Replay!

I’m very disappointed. Even though I was watching a recorded game, I thought once Kimmich scored early that maybe it was game on but alas it was not to be!

Bayern choked in front of goal and sadly the two errors were the final nail in the coffin for us!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 03, 2018 9:49 am

MUTU wrote:Look, I understand what you are saying but I feel it is my DUTY to complain about the referees. Without pressure from the general public, UEFA will continue to drag their feet with regards to introducing VAR in the Champions League, and whatever you say won't sway my extremely strong opinion that had VAR been in place, we would have had 0 chance of being eliminated against Real Madrid.

Roma director Monchi: ‘With VAR the Champions League final would be Roma v Bayern Munich’ [source]

Glad there is ONE official who is not being gentlemanly about this and speaking the truth.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby icewizard » Thu May 03, 2018 10:04 am

It's simple, on the last 2 2-leg encounters with Real Madrid (2017/2018 season in SF, 2016/2017 season in QF), we were better than them. But:

• bad finishing (missed penalty kick last season in the first leg, bad finishing on the rest)
  • horrible refereeing against us (vidal expelled last season in the second leg, casemiro not expelled last season in the second leg, counted offside goals against us, wrong offside calls for us, missed penalty call this season, etc...)
  • individual errors (missed rafinha backpass for Asensio's goal, ulreich's misjudgement for benzema's goal)

had the better of us. If we manage to correct the bad finishing and individual errors, we'll still be prone to the horrible refereeing. To correct this, you must have VAR.
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jupp7 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:16 am

Hi. Iam a Real Madrid Fan.
Bayern played better than Real Madrid, in the two matches. No doupt. Bayer deserved to reach the UCL final. Football is not a fair sport, the important thing is to score goals.
But Bayern committed two major errors, unforgivable in high competition.
Real Madrid has been playing poor football throughout the year.
But after all we have a chance to make history.
4 UCL, 3 in a row, in 5 years is a Legendary achievement . Period.
Liverpool is a very strong team like PSG, Juventus and Bayern.
But we survived to the final once again.
Jupp7
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2018 11:46 am

Jupp7 wrote:Hi. Iam a Real Madrid Fan.
Bayern played better than Real Madrid, in the two matches. No doupt. Bayer deserved to reach the UCL final. Football is not a fair sport, the important thing is to score goals.
But Bayern committed two major errors, unforgivable in high competition.
Real Madrid has been playing poor football throughout the year.
But after all we have a chance to make history.
4 UCL, 3 in a row, in 5 years is a Legendary achievement . Period.
Liverpool is a very strong team like PSG, Juventus and Bayern.
But we survived to the final once again.

Hi, what is your opinion on the refereeing in both legs against Bayern?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:53 am

A real madrid fan with Jupp as his nick

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Thu May 03, 2018 12:10 pm

^ guess he meant “we cheated to the final once again”
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2018 12:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:A real madrid fan with Jupp as his nick

Jupp won a CL title for Real Madrid.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:A real madrid fan with Jupp as his nick

Jupp won a CL title for Real Madrid.
As if they remember him?
They just don't care, or at least love them until a new toy is in their hands

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Just ignore them we all know how they are;
Spoiler: show

Somebody found this other pearl from cakir
Cakir about to whistle offside but does not (for whatever reason). Some passes later and Madrid equalize from the same action resulting from this decision.
https://www.facebook.com/BarcaMultimedia/videos/343301989525340/
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby DerKaiser » Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 pm

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League