You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
2
6%
It will end in a draw
4
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
1
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
25
78%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 4:54 pm

aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.

Liverpool stand a good chance if they score first, but they have consistently buckled under the pressure and almost thrown away (or thrown away) leads. They are not as good as us defensively and they have no experience (they haven't played a single top non-English team), plus I'm willing to bet Real will have favourable refereeing again. They have a much harder task than people seem to think, although they should rightly believe they can do it after Real's last 3 CL games.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39491
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13160 times
Been thanked: 10375 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dalv » Wed May 02, 2018 5:57 pm

I’m afraid this is it for Bayern for many years to come. We are never going to have a manager as good as Heynckes and the team quality is only going to get worse. Just look how that overrated fake player Ronaldo was inexistent and how dominant we were with almost the B team under Heynckes. If you think Niko Kovac is the future for Bayern, you are in for even bigger disappointments, that manager is the road to mediocrity. Now was the last chance and they ruined it. Normally we should have easily went through, but hey, we have that total idiot of a goalkeeper Ulreich and that useless attacker Lewandowski to thank. And why the fuck should Ulreich be encouraged? He should suffer for the mistake he did, he ruined it for everybody, he should donate all his football earned money to charity and fuck off from football. Such a thing is unheard of at such a level, I have never seen something like this, what an embarrassment he is, the idiot. And of course there is the fact the most blatantly cheating team in sport got helped again by the refferes, Real Madrid. As if last year’s corruption wasnt enough. What a complete joke of a sport football has become, cheating semi-literate overpaid cunts to cheer for, and on top of that it is also corrupted. Why the fuck am I wasting time and nerves with this?
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Dalv wrote:I’m afraid this is it for Bayern for many years to come. We are never going to have a manager as good as Heynckes and the team quality is only going to get worse. Just look how that overrated fake player Ronaldo was inexistent and how dominant we were with almost the B team under Heynckes. If you think Niko Kovac is the future for Bayern, you are in for even bigger disappointments, that manager is the road to mediocrity. Now was the last chance and they ruined it. Normally we should have easily went through, but hey, we have that total idiot of a goalkeeper Ulreich and that useless attacker Lewandowski to thank. And why the **** should Ulreich be encouraged? He should suffer for the mistake he did, he ruined it for everybody, he should donate all his football earned money to charity and **** off from football. Such a thing is unheard of at such a level, I have never seen something like this, what an embarrassment he is, the idiot. And of course there is the fact the most blatantly cheating team in sport got helped again by the refferes, Real Madrid. As if last year’s corruption wasnt enough. What a complete joke of a sport football has become, cheating semi-literate overpaid cunts to cheer for, and on top of that it is also corrupted. Why the **** am I wasting time and nerves with this?


for what it's worth, a lot of people thought Ancelotti was the answer to our prayers, and look how he turned out. Kovac is pretty much a complete unknown for a big team like Bayern. Basically all we have is his experience with Frankfurt, in which it appears they outperformed expectations.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4265 times
Been thanked: 1852 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby RB624 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Look at this crap article: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ewandowski

That's the rallying cry of losers all over the world. It's always "we'll be back next year". Yeah, ok. Well, what about this year? What about 2017? What about 2016? What about 2015? What about 2014? Don't those years count?!? Using the loser-logic of being back next year, no year means anything. So if Bayern do win it next year, then Real Madrid can say "Just wait, we'll win next year", and it can go on and on, always talking about the future instead of today. That's not how the world works. All that matters is now. And now, for the fifth year in a row, Bayern has fallen short. 2013 was a really long time ago and waiting until next year is just accepting failure year after year.

Teams that are grassroots and are building can look to the future. When you spend the money Bayern spends, you're supposed to win now.
User avatar
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dalv » Wed May 02, 2018 6:44 pm

RB624 wrote:Look at this crap article: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ewandowski

That's the rallying cry of losers all over the world. It's always "we'll be back next year". Yeah, ok. Well, what about this year? What about 2017? What about 2016? What about 2015? What about 2014? Don't those years count?!? Using the loser-logic of being back next year, no year means anything. So if Bayern do win it next year, then Real Madrid can say "Just wait, we'll win next year", and it can go on and on, always talking about the future instead of today. That's not how the world works. All that matters is now. And now, for the fifth year in a row, Bayern has fallen short. 2013 was a really long time ago and waiting until next year is just accepting failure year after year.

Teams that are grassroots and are building can look to the future. When you spend the money Bayern spends, you're supposed to win now.


Couldnt agree more. We are the “theres always next year” losers. ‘We’ll be back next year’ with the same useless cunts and a clueless manager and rest of the potent squad injured. I feel sorry for Heynckes, if only he didnt have one or two idiots in this team, he dominated Madrid with only one flank, huge manager.
User avatar
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 112 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:"Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane called the system (VAR) a source of confusion."

I wonder why lol.

#12 wrote:
Oh please...
Let aside the fact that VAR makes mistakes too and would definitely not apply your biased view...


VAR's mistake ratio is currently downed to around 0.90s% from 6-7%s. So it's 1 out of 100 calls. I'd take that any day of the week. I get your other points though but that doesn't mean VAR is pointless.


It’s not... But the way Bubdesliga does it is RIDONCULOUS!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5250 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed May 02, 2018 7:08 pm

aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.
Liverpool won't have it so easy. Our midfield contained their, Liverpool has a sh!t MF, they won't contain Madrid at all. They are going to have a hard time with them.

Hope Liverpool wins, but regardless, I think they are vastly overrated because they haven't actually faced a top team (Shitty with 3 tens in MF and their sh!t defenders doesn't count).

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3434 times
Been thanked: 3009 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:16 pm

bastos80 wrote:
aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.



Their frontline really is something... Isn't it? And to think all those guys could be playing here for virtually no money at all.
Lucky on you Kloppo.


Lucky? Or good eye for talent?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5250 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 7:26 pm

RB624 wrote:Look at this crap article: https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ewandowski

That's the rallying cry of losers all over the world. It's always "we'll be back next year". Yeah, ok. Well, what about this year? What about 2017? What about 2016? What about 2015? What about 2014? Don't those years count?!? Using the loser-logic of being back next year, no year means anything. So if Bayern do win it next year, then Real Madrid can say "Just wait, we'll win next year", and it can go on and on, always talking about the future instead of today. That's not how the world works. All that matters is now. And now, for the fifth year in a row, Bayern has fallen short. 2013 was a really long time ago and waiting until next year is just accepting failure year after year.

Teams that are grassroots and are building can look to the future. When you spend the money Bayern spends, you're supposed to win now.
I'm confused. You said you want them to speak in the present instead of the future. Do you want them to write, today, "We will win the Champions League this season"? The loser attitude is shown by those who say "we won't win the CL again because Heynckes because Robbery because this because that". Winners are those who say they will do it next year BUT have the determination to do so. That's exactly what we did between 2012 and 2013. I liked how we came back the following year rather than sulked in a corner and sold half of our squad.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45470
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8335 times
Been thanked: 13148 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.

Liverpool stand a good chance if they score first, but they have consistently buckled under the pressure and almost thrown away (or thrown away) leads. They are not as good as us defensively and they have no experience (they haven't played a single top non-English team), plus I'm willing to bet Real will have favourable refereeing again. They have a much harder task than people seem to think, although they should rightly believe they can do it after Real's last 3 CL games.


Either it won’t happen, or we will get VAR...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5250 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:38 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.
Liverpool won't have it so easy. Our midfield contained their, Liverpool has a sh!t MF, they won't contain Madrid at all. They are going to have a hard time with them.

Hope Liverpool wins, but regardless, I think they are vastly overrated because they haven't actually faced a top team (Shitty with 3 tens in MF and their sh!t defenders doesn't count).

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk


Like us, quite honestly...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5250 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
aterford wrote:I have to think that Liverpool's front won't be so inept as ours was...If we'd had Liverpool's front three we'd have won like 7-2 on aggregate, SMH. knock on wood but I hope they slice them to bits.

Liverpool stand a good chance if they score first, but they have consistently buckled under the pressure and almost thrown away (or thrown away) leads. They are not as good as us defensively and they have no experience (they haven't played a single top non-English team), plus I'm willing to bet Real will have favourable refereeing again. They have a much harder task than people seem to think, although they should rightly believe they can do it after Real's last 3 CL games.


Either it won’t happen, or we will get VAR...

Not necessarily. Referee decisions favouring Real can be as simple as 7 minutes of added time (2014)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39491
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13160 times
Been thanked: 10375 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:06 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Dalv wrote:I’m afraid this is it for Bayern for many years to come. We are never going to have a manager as good as Heynckes and the team quality is only going to get worse. Just look how that overrated fake player Ronaldo was inexistent and how dominant we were with almost the B team under Heynckes. If you think Niko Kovac is the future for Bayern, you are in for even bigger disappointments, that manager is the road to mediocrity. Now was the last chance and they ruined it. Normally we should have easily went through, but hey, we have that total idiot of a goalkeeper Ulreich and that useless attacker Lewandowski to thank. And why the **** should Ulreich be encouraged? He should suffer for the mistake he did, he ruined it for everybody, he should donate all his football earned money to charity and **** off from football. Such a thing is unheard of at such a level, I have never seen something like this, what an embarrassment he is, the idiot. And of course there is the fact the most blatantly cheating team in sport got helped again by the refferes, Real Madrid. As if last year’s corruption wasnt enough. What a complete joke of a sport football has become, cheating semi-literate overpaid cunts to cheer for, and on top of that it is also corrupted. Why the **** am I wasting time and nerves with this?


for what it's worth, a lot of people thought Ancelotti was the answer to our prayers, and look how he turned out. Kovac is pretty much a complete unknown for a big team like Bayern. Basically all we have is his experience with Frankfurt, in which it appears they outperformed expectations.
Zidane experience as a coach was 0...
Look at him now...
Chelsea won it with a mummy on the bench...
Barca won it with a clueless trainer....

Bayern missed it with Jupp once (am not counting this yr) and with Mighty Pep thrice...
And with CL expert Ancelotti once

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46431
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31139 times
Been thanked: 6699 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
Dalv wrote:I’m afraid this is it for Bayern for many years to come. We are never going to have a manager as good as Heynckes and the team quality is only going to get worse. Just look how that overrated fake player Ronaldo was inexistent and how dominant we were with almost the B team under Heynckes. If you think Niko Kovac is the future for Bayern, you are in for even bigger disappointments, that manager is the road to mediocrity. Now was the last chance and they ruined it. Normally we should have easily went through, but hey, we have that total idiot of a goalkeeper Ulreich and that useless attacker Lewandowski to thank. And why the **** should Ulreich be encouraged? He should suffer for the mistake he did, he ruined it for everybody, he should donate all his football earned money to charity and **** off from football. Such a thing is unheard of at such a level, I have never seen something like this, what an embarrassment he is, the idiot. And of course there is the fact the most blatantly cheating team in sport got helped again by the refferes, Real Madrid. As if last year’s corruption wasnt enough. What a complete joke of a sport football has become, cheating semi-literate overpaid cunts to cheer for, and on top of that it is also corrupted. Why the **** am I wasting time and nerves with this?


for what it's worth, a lot of people thought Ancelotti was the answer to our prayers, and look how he turned out. Kovac is pretty much a complete unknown for a big team like Bayern. Basically all we have is his experience with Frankfurt, in which it appears they outperformed expectations.
Zidane experience as a coach was 0...
Look at him now...
Chelsea won it with a mummy on the bench...
Barca won it with a clueless trainer....

Bayern missed it with Jupp once (am not counting this yr) and with Mighty Pep thrice...
And with CL expert Ancelotti once


exactly. i won't make any opinions on Kovac with Bayern until 5-10 games into the season
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4265 times
Been thanked: 1852 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:19 pm

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:[quote="Dalv"]I’m afraid this is it for Bayern for many years to come. We are never going to have a manager as good as Heynckes and the team quality is only going to get worse. Just look how that overrated fake player Ronaldo was inexistent and how dominant we were with almost the B team under Heynckes. If you think Niko Kovac is the future for Bayern, you are in for even bigger disappointments, that manager is the road to mediocrity. Now was the last chance and they ruined it. Normally we should have easily went through, but hey, we have that total idiot of a goalkeeper Ulreich and that useless attacker Lewandowski to thank. And why the **** should Ulreich be encouraged? He should suffer for the mistake he did, he ruined it for everybody, he should donate all his football earned money to charity and **** off from football. Such a thing is unheard of at such a level, I have never seen something like this, what an embarrassment he is, the idiot. And of course there is the fact the most blatantly cheating team in sport got helped again by the refferes, Real Madrid. As if last year’s corruption wasnt enough. What a complete joke of a sport football has become, cheating semi-literate overpaid cunts to cheer for, and on top of that it is also corrupted. Why the **** am I wasting time and nerves with this?


for what it's worth, a lot of people thought Ancelotti was the answer to our prayers, and look how he turned out. Kovac is pretty much a complete unknown for a big team like Bayern. Basically all we have is his experience with Frankfurt, in which it appears they outperformed expectations.
Zidane experience as a coach was 0...
Look at him now...
Chelsea won it with a mummy on the bench...
Barca won it with a clueless trainer....

Bayern missed it with Jupp once (am not counting this yr) and with Mighty Pep thrice...
And with CL expert Ancelotti once


exactly. i won't make any opinions on Kovac with Bayern until 5-10 games into the season[/quote]

Think he’ll still be our voach by then or another team's?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1144 times
Been thanked: 5250 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DotBot [Bot] and 1 guest