You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:27 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I still have hopes as I noticed they are not in top form. If we are more clinical we will have a chance to qualify

I hope Isco and specially Carvajal miss the game [-o<

Ribery and Alaba back against that side without Carvajal, Kimmich crossing on the other side and If Lewandowski shit again, maybe Wagner in second half scoring twice with his head, etc, etc , I still think we have a chance.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:46 pm

anasnemr wrote:I have been opening this forum almost daily for the last couple of years,but i didnt really have the time to stop,to think, and to write.But today is the day I will stop and write this,because the pessimism here is so annoying.We completely outplayed Real Madrid for 90 minutes and only lacked the finishing which in another night we might have not lacked.Now in the last years since I never had any hope of advancing after the second leg,but this year I am sure we are going through.I have the utmost belief that we will especially after what Juventus did to them.Be optimistic guys.We are the better team especially after missing Carvajal and Isco.WE WILL BE IN THE FINAL.Mark my words.

This. I don't understand why many are saying in other years you believed but this year you think it's impossible. Maybe because we got disappointed for believing too many times?

We definitely have a bigger chance of turning this around than any of the years since 2013, except maybe 2016.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I still have hopes as I noticed they are not in top form. If we are more clinical we will have a chance to qualify

I hope Isco and specially Carvajal miss the game [-o<

Xabi, I'm sure you see Real much more than I do. Is Isco usually a starter? And (off-topic) what are the chances of Real selling him?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 pm

Isco has been a definite starter this year unlike Bale or Benzema who has just lost his place.

Chances of Real selling Isco are minimal as he is a fan favourite and he is quite happy in Real. He had one or two minor issues with Zidane, but he's playing his best football this year.

I'd say chances of Bale leaving Real are around 80%. For Isco, not even 5%
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
anasnemr wrote:I have been opening this forum almost daily for the last couple of years,but i didnt really have the time to stop,to think, and to write.But today is the day I will stop and write this,because the pessimism here is so annoying.We completely outplayed Real Madrid for 90 minutes and only lacked the finishing which in another night we might have not lacked.Now in the last years since I never had any hope of advancing after the second leg,but this year I am sure we are going through.I have the utmost belief that we will especially after what Juventus did to them.Be optimistic guys.We are the better team especially after missing Carvajal and Isco.WE WILL BE IN THE FINAL.Mark my words.

This. I don't understand why many are saying in other years you believed but this year you think it's impossible. Maybe because we got disappointed for believing too many times?

We definitely have a bigger chance of turning this around than any of the years since 2013, except maybe 2016.

Well, I will once again be right in the end and I actually haven’t changed in the last few years - it’s common sense this tie is over...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 pm

#12 then don't watch it. You'd do us a favour anyway :)
Why do you even watch it if you are 100% sure we will get eliminated? It's like being unable to watch the match live, getting to know the score that we lost and still watch the replay so you can feel sad. Masochistic IMO.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:10 pm

MUTU wrote:#12 then don't watch it. You'd do us a favour anyway :)
Why do you even watch it if you are 100% sure we will get eliminated? It's like being unable to watch the match live, getting to know the score that we lost and still watch the replay so you can feel sad. Masochistic IMO.

True... That’s what this club is about... Masochism... I'm watching for other reasons... Jupp’s last CL game cause those pussies ruined it for him... As a matter if fact, it’s exactly like what I said when he came here... No one gained anything from it... But this is not the right thread...

And don’t mind me, you will turn off your TV after 20 minutes anyway...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 pm

L ucello del mal ugurio...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:42 am

If # 12 is really real madrid 's fan , Why must he visit our forum and state how real madrid is better than us . I really am doubt he is a real
madrid fan after I see his posts about underrating our players . Fuck even our midfilders play better than real madrid 's midfielders in last match , real madrid 's midfielders will get better marks from him . modric , kroos , isco , asensio didn't have more key passes than james but they still get high marks . even ronaldo is not as dangerous as ribbery but he will have high marks . that's why I prefer visiting other forum about beyern munich to seeing his negative post
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 am

In fact , though our team is worse than real madrid at scoring but I still support them . In fact , after I see our semifial with real madrid , I am wondering about role of thiago at here . I really miss vidal . We have james deep-lying player to create our key passes in every games but We lack a guy who can dribble through our competitors to score if our strikers can't . That 's why I hope thiago can push high to link with muller and lewandoki at here . We don't have someone to dribble and make space for muller and lewandoki though both muller and roberlewandoki are bad about scoring and passing . Jupp really was wrong when he sent thiago in semifinal game with real madrid . I am wonder Why jupp didn't sub tolliso last game with real madrid soon . if it has been tolliso , our result would have been different . at least tolliso can use his physics to push high and give through balls to lewandoki . We would have another plan instead of giving balls to ribbery . In fact , tolliso can make spaces for james in order that james shoot . You can see three real madrid 's defenders always sticked with james and james did'nt have much space at here to shoot . While thiago wasn't sticked by casermiro last year but he didn't create a different at here . That 's why I can't agree with #12 that thiago played better than himself last year
Last edited by Lý bảo linh on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:06 am

Lý bảo linh wrote:If # 12 is really real madrid 's fan , Why must he visit our forum and state how real madrid is better than us . I really am doubt he is a real
madrid fan after I see his posts about underrating our players . **** even our midfilders play better than real madrid 's midfielders in last match , real madrid 's midfielders will get better marks from him . modric , kroos , isco , asensio didn't have more key passes than james but they still get high marks . even ronaldo is not as dangerous as ribbery but he will have high marks . that's why I prefer visiting other forum about beyern munich to seeing his negative post

You don’t even know the names of our players let alone how to write the name of our club... And you have the nerve to accuse me of nit being a real fan? What a joke... Gain some perspective and learn to be objective...!

So tell me, if they’re not better than us, how come they beat us six times in a row??
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:09 am

Forget it . at least I will not post negative things at here . don't act like beyern munich 's fans but your post is full of real madrid 's favour
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby pabloenigma » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:44 am

#12 wrote:And don’t mind me, you will turn off your TV after 20 minutes anyway...

Too much cynicism. Come on, Real are not looking invincible, and we were just unlucky on Wednesday.
Whatever you might say about Lewandowski and Ribery not being good players, on an average day at least one of
them would have scored out of the two chances we got.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby pabloenigma » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 am

#12 wrote:And don’t mind me, you will turn off your TV after 20 minutes anyway...

Too much cynicism. Come on, Real are not looking invincible, and we were just unlucky on Wednesday.
Whatever you might say about Lewandowski and Ribery not being good players, on an average day at least one of
them would have scored out of the two chances we got.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:05 am

We will win if we pratice finishing better . Now our best solution will be play the tolliso - James - javi. If javi get injured , we must play thiago and hope he will win Modric at here . I don't hope javi 's injury will be bad .seriously , we need to practice the easiness chances to shoot . I hope jupp will realize our problem about finishing and we will pratice to do it better in next semifinal with real madrid
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League