You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 9:19 am

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ed. » Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 am

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Speaking to reporters after the match, Marcelo confirmed the contact, saying: "The ball hit my hand. You already know I don't speak to the referee. He's already erred against us.

"Now I can't come here and talk about the referee again.

"It's what happened. It's difficult because there's a lot in front of you, but if I say that it didn't touch my hand, I'd be a liar." [source]

Not lying doesn't make him any less dishonest. The fact he knew it was a penalty makes him even more dishonest.

That's absolute nonsense Mutu.
What do you want him to do? Go upto the referee and tell him to award a penalty?
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed May 02, 2018 9:28 am

Look guys at this stage every mistake counts, enough is enough, no refs no nothing. We had overall the DOUBLE on targets shots from our opponents and is OUR problem we didn't finish them off since the first game let alone the dominated second leg. Two times we scored took the lead then gifted them two goals from amateur mistakes at CL semi-final, we're a joke. Ulreich completely destroyed us...

I'm so frustrated because we just gifted them the qualification,pure suicidal and rookie mistakes, not once but twice,that's unbearable!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 am

MUTU wrote:
I'm going to translate this analysis by former Serie A referee Graziano Cesari:

slides 1 and 2: "Lewandowski turns and gets kneed in the thigh by Sergio Ramos, in my opinion this is a penalty"
slides 3 and 4: "The penalty that should have been conceded by Marcelo is an emblem, because the handball is voluntary. I think there's nothing else to talk about, it's a save truly and properly."
slides 5 to 7: "Lewandowski touches the ball and anticipates Sergio Ramos, who lands on him. If this is not a penalty I don't know what it is." [source]

Every time it gets better and better, the last one eclipsing the one before it. We should not loose track of this cheating parade and keep a complete list of shame, starting off with last year's quarter final first leg. We should not forget the great work =D> done by Nicola Rizzoli, Viktor Kassai, Bjorn Kuipers and Cüneyt Cakir.

Getting a penalty from that Marcelo handball just at the end of the 1st half would've changed everything.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:**** cheating cunts

(Sorry, I got a surge of anger after reading RM fans' comments about Marcelo's admission)

Where are you reading these comments ?

No words this morning. Just a tought. I keep watching and re-watching that dumb backpass from Tolisso and equally stupid reaction from Ulreich and still cannot believe they did that - we cannot seem to shake off this idiot thing to keep playing to the GK no matter the risks, there are moments when this is appropriate and others when it is better to just kick the ball to the side off the pitch (Tolisso) or just kick it up-field to clear the danger (Ulreich).

I can't understand this hardwired thing to keep playing from the back. This was clear again in the dying minutes of added time when instead of hanging balls inside their box, we were just trying to build an action by passing to the sides and backwards, I was half expecting a back pass to Ulreich from midfield.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 9:39 am

A Facebook post... I think it was Goal.

They were saying things like it was only one play (there were at least 7 major calls against us in the last 3 games), that Bayern handled the ball 4 times last night (wtf?), that last year the referee favoured us by giving a penalty, and so on...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 am

Ed. wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Speaking to reporters after the match, Marcelo confirmed the contact, saying: "The ball hit my hand. You already know I don't speak to the referee. He's already erred against us.

"Now I can't come here and talk about the referee again.

"It's what happened. It's difficult because there's a lot in front of you, but if I say that it didn't touch my hand, I'd be a liar." [source]

Not lying doesn't make him any less dishonest. The fact he knew it was a penalty makes him even more dishonest.

What do you want him to do? Go upto the referee and tell him to award a penalty?

That's exactly what I wanted him to do. It's what Klose would've done.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 9:45 am

I thought of Klose but don't forget his Fiorentina goal
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:46 am

yea sure, and Cakir will slap him with the back of his hand
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Ed. » Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 am

MUTU wrote:
Ed. wrote:

That's exactly what I wanted him to do. It's what Klose would've done.

Scoring a handball goal and asking for it to be taken back vs
Handling the ball and chasing the referee to award a penalty against you

Two completely different situations.

Where do you want to stop this outpouring of sportsmanship and honesty?
Do you also want Ramos to stop play and tell the referee he kicked Lewandowski, so he should be awarded a penalty?
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 02, 2018 9:51 am

Penalty? Where? Image

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Rauntšik » Wed May 02, 2018 9:51 am

imo Lewa can go now

nothing to say about last night's game, we fought but in the end the other team won. we can be proud.
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 02, 2018 9:53 am

If he told Cakir, he would have convinced Marcelo that he was wrong. We wouldn't even have the post match admission because he would convinced Marcelo that this is what really happened.

Spoiler: show

EDIT: IsiahRashad you were in my mind ?
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 9:57 am

Bayernbazi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:**** cheating cunts

(Sorry, I got a surge of anger after reading RM fans' comments about Marcelo's admission)

Where are you reading these comments ?

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Wed May 02, 2018 9:57 am

This year almost hurts more than last year as we practically gave them the victory. Last year the refereeing was even more horrible.
This year we had every opportunity to win it over two legs.

First a horrible mistake by Rafinha 1st tie.

Then a second mistake of the century by Ulreich. I am lost for words. Ulreich chose the second most important match of the season (I assume the home leg would have been worse) to make a blunder worthy of the Oberliga...amateur stuff... :shock:
I still can't believe it actually happened...

I'm not sure I can handle being a Bayern fan anymore...the emotions are getting the better of me...and having to sit there watch Real in the final again this year... :sick:
The only thing worth fighting for is the CL...there I said it!...and we continue to F it up...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I thought of Klose but don't forget his Fiorentina goal

He probably didn't realise he was offside.
Besides, that goal was so unique (2 flying headers) that for it to be disallowed on a technicality would have been an injustice to football 8) :P
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League