You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Larhm » Wed May 02, 2018 6:21 am

Ed. wrote:5 hrs later and this bitterness is still not going away.

We have to give Madrid credit. Referee's, injuries etc etc, they know what is to be done to progress from this tie.
I have to say, everyone who is posting stats and quotes saying we were the better team still have their heavily tinted Bayern glasses on.

Over the 6 times we have played madrid in the last 4 years, we have never ever been in a position to control the tie (the tie, not the game) for more than 20 mins in the first leg of last year and this year.

In 570 minutes of football over 4 yrs, we had Madrid back pedaling for a measly 40 f%king minutes

The 2 times we went ahead, they immediately responded and restored parity in the tie. They are not an expansive side who play free flowing football and push men forward at every chance. Zidane has set them up to be a counter attacking side and counter attacking sides are always exposed when they have to chase the game.

Bayern have never been able to do that and put them in a position where they must come out and attack. It is us who are always in that position of catching up. So, yes, it's plainly obvious we'll have more of the ball, shot count, corners etc..

Again, 570 mins of football and we have been in control of these ties for only 40mins in total.

Very well said.
Larhm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:24 am

sch0ll7 wrote:**** knew something like this would happen.
real are real lucky cunts.

i can only say that our guys showed a real fighting spirit and outplayed them on their own field.
2 huge mistakes and not taking our chances in both legs knocked us out.

i am proud of most of the players...we outplayed them with half of our players missing. and that is why those 2 mistakes happened..if neuer was in and alaba was playing 1st game we would be much more solid.

cant blame anyone really..it happens..it sucks and I am angry but it happens.
nothing went our way..referee, missing all those clear cut chances..injuries etc...but they still made me proud for playing their hearts out.

i would be more dissapointed if I was a fan of such a cuntish team as real..timewasting..rolling on the field..and luckY to go through..I cant force myself to congratulate them as they dont deserve it.

i hope liverpool and Salah **** tear then appart!
And for Kloppo as well...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:28 am

Lukas wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:
Lukas wrote:[quote="Ley09"]I honestly really enjoyed that match, was very nervous towards the end but we saw through it. Well played Bayern fantastic match. You guys are great supporters as well, I read this forum sometimes.

I hope we meet again next year! :D

Good luck against the Scousers. Please please please don't let them win. First time I've wanted you to win a final. I'm definitely in a minority on here and you probably don't understand but I'm English you see and the English media, Liverpool fans and even fans of other clubs would be unbearable.

Im English as well and our media is far more tolerable than the smugness of madrid fans to me will be rooting for liverpool will hopefully be at wembley watching boro in the play off final and missing the final.

Don't know any Madrid fans but know plenty of plastic Scousers from Hull who ridicule THEIR local team (usually they're fat brainless rugby fans too). **** them. Hala Madrid.

Anyway I'll be at Lord's watching the Test match. It is summer after all.[/quote]They have to make it past Roma first....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed May 02, 2018 6:31 am

BTW I have to point out. Navas did some insane saves. I hate these type of goalkeepers where they are utter sh1t in normal matches but shines against big teams in big matches. Navas definitely one of them. Exactly another Weidenfeller case right there. Ulreich on the other hand looks like the opposite. So disappointed by him. He served well obviously but he's not a "number 1"
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 6:33 am

Paphlagonian wrote:BTW I have to point out. Navas did some insane saves. I hate these type of goalkeepers where they are utter sh1t in normal matches but shines against big teams in big matches. Navas definitely one of them. Exactly another Weidenfeller case right there. Ulreich on the other hand looks like the opposite. So disappointed by him. He served well obviously but he's not a "number 1"
Probably Navas' best match of his career to date.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bbenno » Wed May 02, 2018 6:34 am

Yes two big mistakes cost us the game, but we have to ask ourselves: why did we make not one but TWO major clusterf#*^s.
It could be because Real are more used to play highly competitive matches than we are, and so when we are really put under pressure, some of the players choke. :roll:
The answer to that, if true, is a stronger Bundesliga with stronger top sides.
It might be far fetched. Maybe we were just unlucky...but how come we have just been unlucky the last five years?...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am

bbenno wrote:Yes two big mistakes cost us the game, but we have to ask ourselves: why did we make not one but TWO major clusterf#*^s.
It could be because Real are more used to play highly competitive matches than we are, and so when we are really put under pressure, some of the players choke. :roll:
It might be far fetched. Maybe we were just unlucky...but how come we have just been unlucky the last five years?...
Three if you count Marcelo's goal in the first leg. Ball bounces right in front of Martinez and he does absolutely nothing to clear the ball.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernJ » Wed May 02, 2018 6:58 am

MUTU wrote:
bbenno wrote:Yes two big mistakes cost us the game, but we have to ask ourselves: why did we make not one but TWO major clusterf#*^s.
Three if you count Marcelo's goal in the first leg. Ball bounces right in front of Martinez and he does absolutely nothing to clear the ball.

Not Martinez fault. Ball come's too quickly to him. I count it more Thiagos crappy defence.
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby kod2600 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:10 am

I feel empty. I feel like I don't want to watch football again.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 7:43 am

kod2600 wrote:I feel empty. I feel like I don't want to watch football again.
I just want VAR. With VAR we would have been awarded 4 to 6 penalties over 2 legs and nobody would be talking about injuries, mistakes or missed chances. Heck we could have afforded to miss 5 out of the 6 penalties. I wonder if there ever were two legs affected by biased officiating as much as these two legs in Champions League history.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 am

MUTU wrote:
I just want VAR. With VAR we would have been awarded 4 to 6 penalties over 2 legs and nobody would be talking about injuries, mistakes or missed chances. Heck we could have afforded to miss 5 out of the 6 penalties. I wonder if there ever were two legs affected by biased officiating as much as these two legs in Champions League history.

Doesn't it kill you that Real Madrid knocked us out twice in a row with controversial refereeing? Doesn't make you feel that our history got messed with?
People will not remember what we did to them with half our starters missing. They will only remember how great Real is. And how we became their bitches.
It kills, man.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 8:13 am

kod2600 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Doesn't it kill you that Real Madrid knocked us out twice in a row with controversial refereeing? Doesn't make you feel that our history got messed with?
People will not remember what we did to them with half our starters missing. They will only remember how great Real is. And how we became their bitches.
It kills, man.

People will still remember they won them with controversial refereeing just the same way as people remember Italy won the 1934 World Cup in a highly controversial manner.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed May 02, 2018 8:20 am

MUTU wrote:

I think since the start of this season you and me are the only ones who are really promoting VAR. VAR is a must. I don't care if the game slows down or not. Justice comes first. We would have played 2 finals if it wasn't for non-existence of VAR.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2018 8:23 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League