You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ley09 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Lukas wrote:
Ley09 wrote:I honestly really enjoyed that match, was very nervous towards the end but we saw through it. Well played Bayern fantastic match. You guys are great supporters as well, I read this forum sometimes.

I hope we meet again next year! :D

Good luck against the Scousers. Please please please don't let them win. First time I've wanted you to win a final. I'm definitely in a minority on here and you probably don't understand but I'm English you see and the English media, Liverpool fans and even fans of other clubs would be unbearable.

Thank you, I hope we win as well, it will be very very nervous final for me.

I've watched Liverpool and their pace is ridiculous and I don't think we've played a team as direct as Liverpool for a long time, especially the way they play the ball over the top as well as their Klopp pressing techniques. They slaughtered Roma with balls over the top and we have to find a way to stop that.

Their defense is not great though and that's the only area I'm excited to see what Bale Asensio & Ronaldo can do. I hope Benzema stays far away from the pitch, he's just too slow for high intensity games.
Ley09
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:15 pm

yeah you got two devices and a vpn and you are smart. you are a low life
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 11:16 pm

Ley09 wrote:
Lukas wrote:
Ley09 wrote:I honestly really enjoyed that match, was very nervous towards the end but we saw through it. Well played Bayern fantastic match. You guys are great supporters as well, I read this forum sometimes.

Good luck against the Scousers. Please please please don't let them win. First time I've wanted you to win a final. I'm definitely in a minority on here and you probably don't understand but I'm English you see and the English media, Liverpool fans and even fans of other clubs would be unbearable.

Thank you, I hope we win as well, it will be very very nervous final for me.

I've watched Liverpool and their pace is ridiculous and I don't think we've played a team as direct as Liverpool for a long time, especially the way they play the ball over the top as well as their Klopp pressing techniques. They slaughtered Roma with balls over the top and we have to find a way to stop that.

Their defense is not great though and that's the only area I'm excited to see what Bale Asensio & Ronaldo can do. I hope Benzema stays far away from the pitch, he's just too slow for high intensity games.

I think you'll find it easy against them. Experience will play a big part. I expect you guys to win comfortably.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:17 pm

fucking knew something like this would happen.
real are real lucky cunts.

i can only say that our guys showed a real fighting spirit and outplayed them on their own field.
2 huge mistakes and not taking our chances in both legs knocked us out.

i am proud of most of the players...we outplayed them with half of our players missing. and that is why those 2 mistakes happened..if neuer was in and alaba was playing 1st game we would be much more solid.

cant blame anyone really..it happens..it sucks and I am angry but it happens.
nothing went our way..referee, missing all those clear cut chances..injuries etc...but they still made me proud for playing their hearts out.

i would be more dissapointed if I was a fan of such a cuntish team as real..timewasting..rolling on the field..and luckY to go through..I cant force myself to congratulate them as they dont deserve it.

i hope liverpool and Salah fucking tear then appart!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:yeah you got two devices and a vpn and you are smart. you are a low life

How would you even know what smart is?

Look what he wrote you dickhead!
If you had SOME intelligence you would understand that I criticize to improve and NOT to be that fucking disgraceful clubs bitch! Why would I post about a potential final for them? I don’t care...
I want us to make it to the final - and not say "oh we did good enough, let’s not change anything"
Other Teams don't sleep...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Manchu » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Let me rephrase that then - we’re not made up of poor finishers, our finishing in both ties were poor.

I agree with that, but that's mostly luck and I don't think we can draw meaningful conclusions about that.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 01, 2018 11:22 pm

Schweintiger wrote:What a match.

Positives:
- Our midfield is likely the best midfield in the world. Completely dismantled Reals mid. Thiago, Tolisso and James were fantastic (although a couple small mistakes).

- Sule was a freakin beast. He is definitely going to be the best CB in the world. That height, strength, speed and defensive instincts is unreal. He is also decent with the ball in his feet.

- Ribery and Alaba played quite well.

Negatives:
- Hummels is very poor these days. Offensively he wins every header and slams it wide of the net.

- Lewandowski's first touch is worse than Muller's. WTF

- Ulreich ... what the hell man

- Muller useless out wide. He did have some nice crosses though.
Ironically enough, today Müller was useless INSIDE.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:22 pm

Lukas wrote:

Im English as well and our media is far more tolerable than the smugness of madrid fans to me will be rooting for liverpool will hopefully be at wembley watching boro in the play off final and missing the final.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby rthebest » Tue May 01, 2018 11:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ley09 wrote:
MUTU wrote:We could have gone through if:

- We had no injuries
- We had fair referees in at least 1 of the 2 legs
- We finished off our chances
- We didn't make as many mistakes.

2 are on the players
1 is unclear (injuries)
1 is on UEFA. Anyone who dismisses the conspiracy theory that UEFA consistently helps Real Madrid is delusional.

Great story bro. You're basically admitting that Bayern can't win without being handed penalties.

Seriously I always respected Bayern. But what happened to this great club? Instead of blaming all your problems on UEFA, how about you win a match? We played you guys 6 times now since 2014 and you didn't win a single match. Lost to Atletico & Barca too, was that UEFA's fault as well?

No, I'm saying Real Madrid can't eliminate Bayern without getting extreme referee help in 3 consecutive matches, and even then they still need to rely on Bayern having injuries and missing chances.

and gifting them goals.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby dras_l » Tue May 01, 2018 11:26 pm

If we draw a line from two games than fresh players Sule, Tolisso and James has proved as upgrade to our team. Next season Gnabry and Goretzka will provide again new dimension. Lewa must make his decision – he want to play for us or he want to go to some flourish club, we need 100% focused players only. I really believe we have bright future, even without big singing.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:Im English as well and our media is far more tolerable than the smugness of madrid fans to me will be rooting for liverpool will hopefully be at wembley watching boro in the play off final and missing the final.

This loss is worse for me because it's pretty much season over. I won't be watching the Pokal final as I'll be on a plane during it (not sure if I'll manage the last part... Definitely will if it goes to extra time). Wish it was a week later with the CL final now.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ley09 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Ley09 wrote:I think you'll find it easy against them. Experience will play a big part. I expect you guys to win comfortably.

Thanks I hope you're right. Experience counts for a lot yeah. I would rather we lost today than lose in the final. If we lose to Liverpool in the final, I think it will be such a big shock, it would crush the supporters and also probably Zidane will leave because Perez has no patience whatsoever. The fact that we are expected to win just makes it worse and puts more pressure on players.
Ley09
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:yeah you got two devices and a vpn and you are smart. you are a low life

How would you even know what smart is?

Look what he wrote you dickhead!
If you had SOME intelligence you would understand that I criticize to improve and NOT to be that **** disgraceful clubs bitch! Why would I post about a potential final for them? I don’t care...
I want us to make it to the final - and not say "oh we did good enough, let’s not change anything"
Other Teams don't sleep...

my dickhead ia bigger than your micropenis. you little whining bitch

Fuck you you moron
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 pm

KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Lukas » Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

Im English as well and our media is far more tolerable than the smugness of madrid fans to me will be rooting for liverpool will hopefully be at wembley watching boro in the play off final and missing the final.

Don't know any Madrid fans but know plenty of plastic Scousers from Hull who ridicule THEIR local team (usually they're fat brainless rugby fans too). Fuck them. Hala Madrid.

Anyway I'll be at Lord's watching the Test match. It is summer after all.
Last edited by Lukas on Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League