You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:00 pm

#12 get a life how low can you go to create a clone acoount
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Lukas » Tue May 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Ley09 wrote:I honestly really enjoyed that match, was very nervous towards the end but we saw through it. Well played Bayern fantastic match. You guys are great supporters as well, I read this forum sometimes.

I hope we meet again next year! :D

Good luck against the Scousers. Please please please don't let them win. First time I've wanted you to win a final. I'm definitely in a minority on here and you probably don't understand but I'm English you see and the English media, Liverpool fans and even fans of other clubs would be unbearable.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue May 01, 2018 11:01 pm

I watch the position with clear head now. Penalties wasn't the fault of Cüneyt (Main Ref) but the fault of line refs. They are pretty retarded not to see that handball of Marcelo. Though I think they saw it and had no balls to call it a pen.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ley09 wrote:Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.

Right, but probably not legal ;)
Anyway, please show some class and stop provoking. Our heads are high, at least mine is. I would be embarrassed if I was a Real Madrid fan.

No, you wouldn’t, you'd be drunk now
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:04 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Ley09 wrote:Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.

Anyway, please show some class and stop provoking. Our heads are high, at least mine is. I would be embarrassed if I was a Real Madrid fan.

yoi posted from.wrong accont
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby KAHN » Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 pm

My heart really can't handle this anymore. That god awful fascistic real.

I don't understand all the negativity here. We had so many injuries, horrible refs and a lot of bad luck!

Of course, we should have been better. More aggressive, more passionate, dirtier... But aside from Lewandowski I can't be mad at anyone. They give their best ( you can't create Effenberg out of Tiago)! Yes, even Ulreich and Rafinha. Ulreich replaced Neuer as best as he could. Rafinha played out of his position. Mistakes happen!

I don't believe we need massive changes in future. Two new players are coming, we have a lot of great players already. I think we need more changes in our medical/fitness stuff. I can't believe that Pep was right about that. It is no accident anymore.

The worst thing about this is the sense of dread I have. Humans are so self-destructive and greedy. Sport should be something fun, people should enjoy watching football. It should be one place where justice prevails. Instead, the mafia is running everything. What does real have from trophies that are won like this?
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Ley09 wrote:I think we both know that Bayern simply didn't take their chances, even you can't seriously believe what you're saying, that the referee is to blame. It's just insane and only fans from small clubs talk like that. Just admit that Bayern players are to blame, end of story. Two ridiculous amateur mistakes first from Rafinha and then today from your goalkeeper. Lewa couldn't score.

it's a little classless to be provoking people right now, but you're not wrong.

Not wrong no and that's what we're all saying but we did score 3 goals, which is more than Real did without counting the gifted goals, which I wouldn't consider created chances.

We have to blame ourselves because our mistakes in both attacking and defending gave Real the tie. We should have gone through even with all those terrible calls, that's how bad Real were. It doesn't mean that we wouldn't have gone through if the referee was fair. Probably we would have. Real definitely have to thank these 3 referees.

As MUTU said, I would be ashamed of this tie as a Real fan.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:05 pm

Lukas wrote:
Ley09 wrote:I honestly really enjoyed that match, was very nervous towards the end but we saw through it. Well played Bayern fantastic match. You guys are great supporters as well, I read this forum sometimes.

Good luck against the Scousers. Please please please don't let them win. First time I've wanted you to win a final. I'm definitely in a minority on here and you probably don't understand but I'm English you see and the English media, Liverpool fans and even fans of other clubs would be unbearable.
Can't you do a small sacrifice just for this occasion?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Tue May 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Manchu wrote:Some people would complain that our team doesn't take our chances and is made up of poor finishers, but there is no statistical evidence of that whatsoever.

You had the statistical evidence right there. 3 out of 4.9 expected goals scored.

It's a sample size of two games. It's effectively worthless. That's like looking at when we scored 6 goals against Leverkusen on probably ~3.00xG or 7 goals on 3.91xG over our last 2 games in the Bundesliga and concluding that we're the best finishers in the world. Here's the actual statistical evidence for the top teams in each league(the red number is how many more goals a team scored than predicted by xG. If it's green, the team scored fewer goals than predicted by xG):
As you can see, we have slightly better than average finishing for a top team. We do not "get chance after chance in the Bundesliga and only score on the 10th opportunity," we actually score at a slightly better than average rate given how many opportunities we get.
Last edited by Manchu on Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby robinmk4l » Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 pm

looool Ley09 is obviously 12# you can tell by the way he writes its him... Jesus christ man, how pathetic can you get to seriously create a fake account pretending to be a RM fan just to talk shit about bayern? You are DEFINITELY not a fan of Bayern, so dont claim to be!
robinmk4l
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Let me rephrase that then - we’re not made up of poor finishers, our finishing in both ties were poor.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby dras_l » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Anybody who thinks this team has a bad mentality or no balls can **** right off.

Thing is: why can they never bring it for 180? Why can they never bring it in the first, but only in the second leg?
It was a good performance today - but far from great...

We never look like we can score from little effort like they do...

Wow #12, that was positive claim from you, keep going because you are on good track :)
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

Let's just all pray Roma pull a miracle. It would be a double win because the Juve fans will be so pissed off.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="Ley09"]Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.

yoi posted from.wrong accont[/quote]

Look, it would take someone not retarded to recognize he’s basically posting at the sane time, so I'm not gonna expect you to recognize it...
You already accused me of taking part in the surveys which I cannot even do on tapatalk... So:
Yoi posted vrong lagwuitsch!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:

Never. Plus they would go ahead of us with 6 titles.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League