You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ley09 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 pm

tflags wrote:
Ley09 wrote:
MUTU wrote:We could have gone through if:

- We had no injuries
- We had fair referees in at least 1 of the 2 legs
- We finished off our chances
- We didn't make as many mistakes.

2 are on the players
1 is unclear (injuries)
1 is on UEFA. Anyone who dismisses the conspiracy theory that UEFA consistently helps Real Madrid is delusional.

Great story bro. You're basically admitting that Bayern can't win without being handed penalties.

Seriously I always respected Bayern. But what happened to this great club? Instead of blaming all your problems on UEFA, how about you win a match? We played you guys 6 times now since 2014 and you didn't win a single match. Lost to Atletico & Barca too, was that UEFA's fault as well?

Funny coming from a team that needs to rest an entire weekend so the divas can prepare for the away leg.

Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.
Ley09
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 pm

Ley09 wrote:

- We had no injuries

2 are on the players
1 is unclear (injuries)
1 is on UEFA. Anyone who dismisses the conspiracy theory that UEFA consistently helps Real Madrid is delusional.

Great story bro. You're basically admitting that Bayern can't win without being handed penalties.

Seriously I always respected Bayern. But what happened to this great club? Instead of blaming all your problems on UEFA, how about you win a match? We played you guys 6 times now since 2014 and you didn't win a single match. Lost to Atletico & Barca too, was that UEFA's fault as well?

No, I'm saying Real Madrid can't eliminate Bayern without getting extreme referee help in 3 consecutive matches, and even then they still need to rely on Bayern having injuries and missing chances.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Tue May 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Ley09 wrote:Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.

Coercing Tebas? Sure. Who else did you lobbied to get the weekend off?
tflags

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

ley09 is #12 clone account. mark my words
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Ley09 wrote:Well, we keep winning in your home so clearly we're doing something right.

Right, but probably not legal ;)
Anyway, please show some class and stop provoking. Our heads are high, at least mine is. I would be embarrassed if I was a Real Madrid fan.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 pm

bastos80 wrote:Anybody who thinks this team has a bad mentality or no balls can **** right off.

Thing is: why can they never bring it for 180? Why can they never bring it in the first, but only in the second leg?
It was a good performance today - but far from great...

We never look like we can score from little effort like they do...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Yeah, I can't say otherwise. You seem to have a perfectly normal, competent, non-fraudulent medical staff. Have to give you that.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:51 pm

not much to say after that game, other than rehashing what others have already said:

-Bayern's midfield ran the game. Thiago-Tolisso-James was pure class. I was worried about the lack of true DM, but they had very few issues shutting down the RM midfield. I think it changed a bit when Casemiro came on, but that kind of coincided with Tolisso and James going off.

-Tolisso's best game for Bayern. I remember making a prediction before the season started that he would be Bayern's most important midfielder this season. Ultimately he suffered from some injuries and had a good amount of downtime, but man... this game and the PSG game - what a big-game player. There's something there with Tolisso, and he actually WANTS to play at Bayern. I expect good things out of him next season.

-I was very critical of Thaigo after the first leg, but he proved me wrong today. He did extremely well on both attack and defense.

-Lewandowski. What more can be said? He failed to do his job. Anyone can score in the BL with Bayern, but he's paid to score in matches like this. Not saying this out of anger or frustration or anything, but it really is time to move on. Start new with a young, hungry striker who wants to play at Bayern.

-Müller man. I guess ultimately it's the same criticism as Lewandowski. He needs to produce in these types of matches, and it just wasn't there.

-Ribery and Robben need to retire. Give them a good sending off by winning the Pokal, but they gotta go. Ribery was very good over the two ties, but he'll be 36 next season. Robben... yeah, not much to say there.

-I feel like Alaba is getting back to his old form. It's been a slow process, but he's getting there.

-Kimmich is the man. Future Bayern captain. Someone needs to work on his defense with him, but his attacking is on-point.

-Süle needs to start in the World Cup alongside Hummels.

-Ulreich... I feel for the guy. He's done shockingly well all season, then this. Just really sad.

-Overall: there were legitimate claims for penalties, 11-meters, lots of injuries, etc., even two terrible embarassing mistakes, but in the end Bayern isn't going to the final because of terrible finishing. Simple as that. It says something when 2 of your 3 goals are scored by rightback Kimmich.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dras_l » Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 pm

That was good display of our team, what to say, one era is over and it’s time for the new one. There is not much to say of our gift, it was painful to watch again. If we want to win UCL than there must be much stronger Bundesliga. With competition like now we will provide errors against big team. In two displays one name ruled – Navas. My God, I cannot believe they are looking for De Gea next to Navas. If Neuer career is over (I hope not) than for sure we should push for that miracles goalkeeper.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Former Serie A referee Graziano Cesari, live on TV, has just said that if he was the referee he would have awarded Bayern THREE penalties. Two for fouls by Ramos on Lewandowski, and one for the Marcelo handball.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ley09 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ley09 wrote:

- We had no injuries

2 are on the players
1 is unclear (injuries)

No, I'm saying Real Madrid can't eliminate Bayern without getting extreme referee help in 3 consecutive matches, and even then they still need to rely on Bayern having injuries and missing chances.

I think we both know that Bayern simply didn't take their chances, even you can't seriously believe what you're saying, that the referee is to blame. It's just insane and only fans from small clubs talk like that. Just admit that Bayern players are to blame, end of story. Two ridiculous amateur mistakes first from Rafinha and then today from your goalkeeper. Lewa couldn't score.
Ley09
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 pm

Ley09 wrote:Great story bro. You're basically admitting that Bayern can't win without being handed penalties.

Dude, I understand it's your team and you feel obliged to defend them, but it's a bit rich considering you only played against us this season because of a penalty. Penalties are part of the game. If you can stop actions with hands or fouls, then it's obviously going to make it harder for us.

Do you think if Ulreich had grabbed that ball today the referee would have let it slide? No, and rightfully so, but that's what Real did in these games and especially last year (Casemiro) - they stopped actions with fouls and got away with it. Actually Ulreich's isn't so bad because it wasn't even your action and it wouldn't have been a penalty. If we could foul and get away with it you'd never have scored that second goal and possibly We'd have won this.

And it's not even about penalties. Have you already forgotten Ronaldo's offside goals? We don't need penalties to win, just a fair referee who doesn't award you non-existent goals. So you really shouldn't be saying anything about us needing referees and not beating you in six games, because ee almost certainly would have won at least one, probably more if Real couldn't get away with anything.

And it's no exaggeration to say we had half our main team out of this tie. You were still the worse team home and away. Against half a team you needed us to gift a goal in both games. That's even worse than needing a penalty mate.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Ley09 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Ley09 wrote:Great story bro. You're basically admitting that Bayern can't win without being handed penalties.

I think we both know that Bayern simply didn't take their chances, even you can't seriously believe what you're saying, that the referee is to blame. It's just insane and only fans from small clubs talk like that. Just admit that Bayern players are to blame, end of story. Two ridiculous amateur mistakes first from Rafinha and then today from your goalkeeper. Lewa couldn't score.

it's a little classless to be provoking people right now, but you're not wrong.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby La Bestia Negra » Tue May 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Things can be two things. What if we'd been award 3 undeserved penalties? Then would it be your fault for not scoring? It's easy to say the ref should never be blamed but finishing can be poor and the ref can be bad. It's not one or the other
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Ley09 wrote:I think we both know that Bayern simply didn't take their chances, even you can't seriously believe what you're saying, that the referee is to blame. It's just insane and only fans from small clubs talk like that. Just admit that Bayern players are to blame, end of story. Two ridiculous amateur mistakes first from Rafinha and then today from your goalkeeper. Lewa couldn't score.

And while you're writing this post, I'm watching former referee Cesari saying he'd have awarded 3 penalties to Bayern in the 2nd leg alone, apart from the ones of the 1st leg.

8 penalty calls in the last 4 Real Madrid CL matches. 7 calls against, 1 in favour. Guess which was the only one awarded.

Just because we missed chances doesn't mean you didn't get help. Or are you so blind as not to see clear handballs either?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League