You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
2
6%
It will end in a draw
4
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
1
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
25
78%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:32 am

America USA wrote:EDIT: For the unaware, Fox GO app won’t be showing the replay of this game at a suitable time until 10 pm on Wednesday evening. I can’t be bothered to screw up another work day of mine, just to see Bayern get eliminated at the hands of RM again! ](*,)


Fox Go really doesn't stream on demand I think. It is more like, stream when we want.
tflags

 

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby America USA » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:42 am

nm462272 wrote:Should be able to watch it anytime with Fox Soccer Match Pass, right?


I cancelled my subscription with Fox a year ago because Turner has acquired the CL rights from next season onwards. So no Fox Soccer Plus for me! I can still watch the BL and FA Cup games on Fox Go for free (using my Verizon Television subscription of course) and that’s good enough for me.

tflags wrote:Fox Go really doesn't stream on demand I think. It is more like, stream when we want.

This is true. They stream it live or whenever they feel like it. The first English replay of this game would be at 12:30 in the night. Sorry but I can’t stay up till 2:30 a.m. on a Tuesday night.

Also Fox Go is an American sports channel, so often Bayern’s BL games are sacrificed for “Football” or Racing or something like that. And I remember during the group stages not a single Bayern game was streamed by Fox Go because they were clashing with either the PL teams fixtures or Barca/Real fixtures. Even ESPN was only showing a few Bayern group stage games and if I remember correctly the PSG away game was not available on any App and I had to use a bad quality online stream.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3566
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 625 times
Been thanked: 1081 times

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:58 am

longeleven wrote:
BackY wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If we keep it close till the end, I would love to see Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez, Wagner and Tolisso in the box waiting for crosses =P~

Any set piece would be like a penalty :lol:

Then one counter, and we'd be set for good lol...


corner kicks in the last game were shit. We send them no harm with Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez also. I don't think Wagner or Tolisso alone can't do anything better with same attitude in the last game.


We definitely came close to score from corner kicks in the game at least a couple of times.
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12353
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3790 times
Been thanked: 3892 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby pabloenigma » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:47 pm

In spite of all the pessimism ( reasonable, no doubt), I still think we can turn this around.
We missed a chance to finish them off this week, true. But I still think there is at least a 20
percent chance of us taking this to ET. Come on, we could have easily scored 2 more this week.

Get your chin up guys, we have got this.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:00 pm

pabloenigma wrote:In spite of all the pessimism ( reasonable, no doubt), I still think we can turn this around.
We missed a chance to finish them off this week, true. But I still think there is at least a 20
percent chance of us taking this to ET. Come on, we could have easily scored 2 more this week.

Get your chin up guys, we have got this.

I would generally be more optimistic, but the injury crisis simply cannot be brushed aside. When was the last time you remember a club having such a big injury crisis as ourselves playing in a huge game in such a crunch period of the season, away from home on top of that?

Technically we need to achieve the same result Juventus achieved a few weeks ago, but it's our B team that will be trying to do this.

Neuer is out.
Alaba is probably in but in any case won't be at 100%
Boateng is out
Vidal is out
Coman is out
Robben is out
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46341
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8490 times
Been thanked: 13531 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:15 pm

longeleven wrote:
BackY wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If we keep it close till the end, I would love to see Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez, Wagner and Tolisso in the box waiting for crosses =P~

Any set piece would be like a penalty :lol:

Then one counter, and we'd be set for good lol...


corner kicks in the last game were shit. We send them no harm with Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez also. I don't think Wagner or Tolisso alone can't do anything better with same attitude in the last game.

Correct. I remember some time back, we were one of the deadliest teams from corners... Now, we're just headless chickens.
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Düsseldorf
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby anasnemr » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:36 pm

I have been opening this forum almost daily for the last couple of years,but i didnt really have the time to stop,to think, and to write.But today is the day I will stop and write this,because the pessimism here is so annoying.We completely outplayed Real Madrid for 90 minutes and only lacked the finishing which in another night we might have not lacked.Now in the last years since I never had any hope of advancing after the second leg,but this year I am sure we are going through.I have the utmost belief that we will especially after what Juventus did to them.Be optimistic guys.We are the better team especially after missing Carvajal and Isco.WE WILL BE IN THE FINAL.Mark my words.
Image
User avatar
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 73 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Just took a look at the Real Madrid fixtures.
Such a pity that they play away against Barcelona 5 days after the 2nd leg against us. If only it had been scheduled between the 1st and 2nd legs it would be to our advantage.

Instead, they are playing against 15th placed Leganes. The match kicks off 3 hours after our match against Eintracht Frankfurt, which should make up for the travelling time to Madrid.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46341
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8490 times
Been thanked: 13531 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:16 pm

All I want is a goal in the first half. Nothing like the feel of Bayern coming for more to make those divas run for their nail polish. 8)
tflags

 

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Hardrade wrote:Let’s go break that combo. I think our chances are overall better than they were a year ago.


Yeah back then they were nonexistent, and now, they’re just unrealistic...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23327
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5397 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 pm

anasnemr wrote:I have been opening this forum almost daily for the last couple of years,but i didnt really have the time to stop,to think, and to write.But today is the day I will stop and write this,because the pessimism here is so annoying.We completely outplayed Real Madrid for 90 minutes and only lacked the finishing which in another night we might have not lacked.Now in the last years since I never had any hope of advancing after the second leg,but this year I am sure we are going through.I have the utmost belief that we will especially after what Juventus did to them.Be optimistic guys.We are the better team especially after missing Carvajal and Isco.WE WILL BE IN THE FINAL.Mark my words.


If this wasn’t about Bayern, I'd actually look forward to rubbing your face in it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23327
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5397 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby anasnemr » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 pm

#12 wrote:
anasnemr wrote:I have been opening this forum almost daily for the last couple of years,but i didnt really have the time to stop,to think, and to write.But today is the day I will stop and write this,because the pessimism here is so annoying.We completely outplayed Real Madrid for 90 minutes and only lacked the finishing which in another night we might have not lacked.Now in the last years since I never had any hope of advancing after the second leg,but this year I am sure we are going through.I have the utmost belief that we will especially after what Juventus did to them.Be optimistic guys.We are the better team especially after missing Carvajal and Isco.WE WILL BE IN THE FINAL.Mark my words.


If this wasn’t about Bayern, I'd actually look forward to rubbing your face in it...

I wouldn't mind u rubbing it in my face.I really have this weird feeling that we are going to make and all my friends,who support Real Madrid or are neutral,think we have a higher chance of making it.
Image
User avatar
anasnemr
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 am
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 73 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:29 pm

For me, this is simple, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BAYERN PLAYERS.

I think Bayern players after experience playing against Real Madrid, notice that they are not far from them, they are humans that depends in CR7, so if our players believe that they can preserve their football and not respect too much the opposite, then we could get the goals we need.

FORGET ABOUT THINKING TOO MUCH AND BE MORE AGGRESSIVE ON ATTACK WITHOUT DISORDER BACK.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 485 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 pm

I still have hopes as I noticed they are not in top form. If we are more clinical we will have a chance to qualify

I hope Isco and specially Carvajal miss the game [-o<
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12353
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3790 times
Been thanked: 3892 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I still have hopes as I noticed they are not in top form. If we are more clinical we will have a chance to qualify

I hope Isco and specially Carvajal miss the game [-o<

If Isco misses it, Asensio plays. I 100% rather see Isco on the field


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 708 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest