You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Tolisso surprised everyone with that pass... he wasn't even looking... it was all due to his inexperience...
The only thing that Ulreich saw was the Real player rushing towards the ball...
OK we can argue that Sven had all the time of his life to clear it but again he was not expecting such a back pass

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Why wouldn't he? We pass back to the keeper all the time and that is why we are always scared of something like this happening.

Tolisso's pass was worse but Ulreich's mistake is inexcusable. He reached the ball anyway, he just went for it with his hands instead.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sherpthederp » Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 pm

bastos80 wrote:Anybody who thinks this team has a bad mentality or no balls can **** right off.

Too true, when is the last time ANY team dominated Real like that? Nothing but proud of our boys, regardless of the mistakes. We went down fighting and I believe the core of this squad is good and young enough to keep us around and a threat in Europe
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Maybe the team will go on to the dressing room, torch in hand, and round up Jupp: "Listen old man, you failed us. You gotta stay for another year!"
tflags

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ollio wrote:Where did you get that?

What I mean is we had all the chances in the world to score goals to cancel out the blunders conceded, but our forwards couldn't keep their scheiße together. So the loss is on our forwards. And Real was crap, but still finished their chances. We had more chances, couldn't do it. Would've outscored them.

OK let me try again.

Since we had chances, you think it's on our forwards.
If we didn't, it would have been on our injuries.

Why, because we had chances, does that remove the injuries factor?

It wouldn't, in which case injury WOULD be the factor.

I think the point is despite the injuries and refereeing, we did manage to create those chances, and we could have well won despite everything going against us. I would agree with Olio as well if that's what he meant.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm

aterford wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Just leaving my emotional thoughts here, for the game and not only...

First of all.. as i said in the chat, and many people here..

Coco and James were our leading creators in the final third.. OK, i'm some kind of OK to put Wagner insted of Coco, but.. Javi for James was a big non-sense.. We've got nothing to lose, why we should act defensive in the final 10 minutes of the game.. :X

I fell sooo **** bad, but it's really us who **** the whole thing up, with missing so many goal opportunities.

That being said,

I fell bad for all of our players, coaches and all of the staff, fans, but for me we should start a new era after the end of the season.

A new era without our two legends, without "the best striker in the world", without other role players, and instead of them, we should bring new faces, people who love Bayern and the football, and to make everything possible to put the Bundesliga under pressure for changing the 50+1 rule, and finally to start spending some money for a good players. The last one is not only for Bayern.

It's clearly that this Bundesliga is not helping us. It's clearly that we don't have deep bench. No,we really don't have, because 1/3 of the players are injured after February.

couldn't have said it better myself. Pretty pissed off/depressed at the moment, so not going to get too into it until I've cooled down, but there are just a lot of players that have no business being here, no passion for the club. I feel so bad for the guys who showed heart. Half the team fought and you could see the passion in their disappointment at the end. The other half rolled out the red carpet and bowed as soon as Madrid took the pitch......I don't feel one bit sorry for them. Again I won't say too much following a tough loss but I have to feel that some major changes are needed if we don't want to get the same thing over and over again in the coming years.

The thing is, my brother, that i'm already experiencing this all over and over again.
The same feeling was in me in the 13-14 season, Real beat the fuck out of us.
The 3-0 in Nou Camp broke my heart in the 14-15 season.
I still remember the goal from Saúl in the 15-16 season,and how i broke my new phone after the Griezmann goal in the Alianz.
Well, i don't know what to say about the last season.. Real..again ? Again,spanish team..

And now.. We could not win even with Jupp, my brother.

It's the same period of the year, while all (probably most of them) Bayern fans are saying - yes, the next year we're going to be better. We're finally going to beat some spanish team in the final. We're going to spend a looooooooot of money on new players. The other teams are going to do the same.. And the other things that i wrote in my first post..

I've been saying this for 4 season, but sorry..

Our young players will get so bored with playing and winning the Bundesliga, that i think it's a matter of time for them to say the same things like Boateng did last week. Everybody should wake the fuck up. It's not 2003 anymore...
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby pyrasur » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Tolisso surprised everyone with that pass... he wasn't even looking... it was all due to his inexperience...
OK we can argue that Sven had all the time of his life to clear it but again he was not expecting such a back pass

His fault. What was he doing, thinking about his wife or something?
The only thing he needs to do while walking about is expecting to receive the ball or a shot every second he is on the pitch. Always alert. He wasn't.

Besides, I was sure he would receive a pass at least 2 seconds before the pass came through. Why not him?

Yep. He has all the time to think back there. Really no excuse. He’s played well but that’s the difference between number two and number one.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:and when we hear lewy sayong he needs some wc player next to him.... he can play for real primavera not for real.madrid

He needs to act world class himself first. I am so over him. I had resigned myself to the fact that he was leaving and made my peace with it (like Kroos) but now I actually want us to sell him.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 pm

I don't think anybody will pay for Lewandowski 100 mil anymore. So he can say good bye to his money dreams.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 pm

thats not an excuse he goes to catch the ball by hand then realizes that he is not allowed. brain fart. yes was under presure but he could trow it out
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Outis » Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:We do need transfers, but why in the world do people want a total revamp of the squad? We were really close to the treble with half of the squad injured. Why should we make such a revolution?

Exactly, it hurts that much more because we were so close with a depleted squad. Real were not good, we gave this tie away with stupid mistakes and a lack of ruthlessness in front of goal. A new pair of wingers and fixing our medical staff and we are back.

Agree, wings and injuries have to be really addressed... and maybe Lewandowski issue
Outis
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Manchu » Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We do need transfers, but why in the world do people want a total revamp of the squad? We were really close to the treble with half of the squad injured. Why should we make such a revolution?

This. This so much. We had Boateng, Coman, Vidal, Robben, and Alaba out at least one half of the tie. We had Neuer, by far our best player, out for a year. And what is the result:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
We outplayed them tremendously both legs with half our squad injured. We probably would have gone through about 80% of the time, even with taking into account two terrible errors which probably don't happen in most universes and a little dubious refereeing. Some people would complain that our team doesn't take our chances and is made up of poor finishers, but there is no statistical evidence of that whatsoever.

We were simply unlucky.

We do need is a few transfers in our areas of weaknesses and to make the squad a little younger (at least one new winger, another centerback?), but only a few.

What we really need is a new medical staff. Our injury history is unacceptable.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 pm

We could have gone through if:

- We had no injuries
- We had fair referees in at least 1 of the 2 legs
- We finished off our chances
- We didn't make as many mistakes.

2 are on the players
1 is unclear (injuries)
1 is on UEFA. Anyone who dismisses the conspiracy theory that UEFA consistently helps Real Madrid is delusional.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:I don't think anybody will pay for Lewandowski 100 mil anymore. So he can say good bye to his money dreams.

If nobody wants him he can be our backup striker or our Bundesliga goalscorer. We need someone else for the CL.

And before anyone asks: no, I can't name a better striker. I have no idea who we should replace him with. But big names aren't everything and he hasn't delivered for us when it matters. It's time to try with someone else even if on paper they are not as good.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We need a revamp up front for sure. We don't have a single reliable scorer. I

I think the problem is that we have only ONE reliable scorer, so when Lewandowski doesn't score nobody else does. Similar to Gomez in 2012.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ollio » Tue May 01, 2018 10:28 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ollio wrote:Where did you get that?

What I mean is we had all the chances in the world to score goals to cancel out the blunders conceded, but our forwards couldn't keep their scheiße together. So the loss is on our forwards. And Real was crap, but still finished their chances. We had more chances, couldn't do it. Would've outscored them.

OK let me try again.

Since we had chances, you think it's on our forwards.
If we didn't, it would have been on our injuries.

Why, because we had chances, does that remove the injuries factor?

Well, basically yes. The injuries weren't taking away from our game, when we are able to play such football we played. Muller and Lewa were in the end of those chances. Our front three got their chances like they should, and couldn't do it. And they are starters, not B squad guys. Ribery of course is debatable. So yea, I think blaming injuries is a poor excuse. Can't go through if the guys up front won't show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League