You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

MOTM Ronaldo? Gotta be kidding me with these scores. Süle 6.53? LOL!

Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

thiago for javi not for james... ..
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby aterford » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Just leaving my emotional thoughts here, for the game and not only...

First of all.. as i said in the chat, and many people here..

Coco and James were our leading creators in the final third.. OK, i'm some kind of OK to put Wagner insted of Coco, but.. Javi for James was a big non-sense.. We've got nothing to lose, why we should act defensive in the final 10 minutes of the game.. :X

I fell sooo **** bad, but it's really us who **** the whole thing up, with missing so many goal opportunities.

That being said,

I fell bad for all of our players, coaches and all of the staff, fans, but for me we should start a new era after the end of the season.

A new era without our two legends, without "the best striker in the world", without other role players, and instead of them, we should bring new faces, people who love Bayern and the football, and to make everything possible to put the Bundesliga under pressure for changing the 50+1 rule, and finally to start spending some money for a good players. The last one is not only for Bayern.

It's clearly that this Bundesliga is not helping us. It's clearly that we don't have deep bench. No,we really don't have, because 1/3 of the players are injured after February.

couldn't have said it better myself. Pretty pissed off/depressed at the moment, so not going to get too into it until I've cooled down, but there are just a lot of players that have no business being here, no passion for the club. I feel so bad for the guys who showed heart. Half the team fought and you could see the passion in their disappointment at the end. The other half rolled out the red carpet and bowed as soon as Madrid took the pitch......I don't feel one bit sorry for them. Again I won't say too much following a tough loss but I have to feel that some major changes are needed if we don't want to get the same thing over and over again in the coming years.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 pm

tflags wrote:When James came on board I regretted that decision a lot. This is a fancy boy looking for kicks and bringing his Facebook account instead of performances to the team.

I was wrong. He played with heart. Easily one of the best players out there on both legs. Kudos to you man. Welcome to the team.

Me too. I thought the same. He is a great addition to the midfield.
Over the 2 legs, he was Bayern's best player with Ribery second.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 pm

Very proud of the team. Immense performance. As stressful as this was if I take a step back this was one of the most electrifying semi-finals I have seen in recent history. Game-changing individual errors on both legs cost us. We outplayed Madrid for most parts of both games. My only issue with Jupp's tactics was the emphasis on grounded crosses over lobbed ones across both legs and very little cutbacks / people on box edge (Robben would have been that guy if he was fit).

Considering the injury ridden state of our squad, considering the ageing attack and considering the game-changing individual errors ~ I can't ask much more of the guys performance. I feel a little bit like schrodinger's cat - one second I feel like we deserved to win and the other I feel we were asking for the loss (weird feelings, very mixed emotions).

And please, I agree with all the pessimists out there who talk about our transfers being poor with regards to transitioning from the Robbery era but in what world was that not a performance of a top4 team in the world? We were a top team with half our squad out.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:MOTM Ronaldo? Gotta be kidding me with these scores. Süle 6.53? LOL!

you got this idiot stats from ronaldo.com?
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby soul-railgun777 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:02 pm

This phisically hurts, but i'm glad that I am wearing a Bayern shirt and not a shirt of any other club. Kimmich, Alaba, Süle "que jugadores". Mia san Mia.
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby pabloenigma » Tue May 01, 2018 10:02 pm

This is the saddest champions league exit for me, after 2012.
However well we play, there is no substitute for scoring goals. And what a way to choke, that was worse than an own goal. Whoever thought it was a good idea to swap Madzu for Lewandowski, FU

Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:an injured neuer could have done more at at least 2 of the goals.
I think the goalkeeper cost us big time.
Yes, I agree. But the Rafinha and Tolisso blunders were also pathetic.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 10:03 pm

On Canale 5 they're showing the replays of the Lewandowski penalty call. It is an absolute sacrosant penalty. The two penalties are incredibly clear.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby Marck11 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:04 pm

The idiots praising the team.. except 3 players, everyone else was a passenger. No passion. Nothing.. we are the idiots for trusting this club. The Bayern of 2011-2014 is long gone. These days its a glorified retirement club.. Until they grow some balls and bring in some steel, nothing is gonna change. is Mathias Sammer even in the club and looking at this ? sigh..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Can we get Mandzu back?
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 pm

what means sacrosant
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby bbenno » Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Been killer almost all season as a sub for Neuer and then decides to have a brain fart like that in the most important match of the year...

Hope this wakes up the board!

Face it guys Ribery's dribling is still phenomenal but he can't run anymore. Robben...well he can't run anymore either...

If we don't break the bank this summer, i'm considering throwing in the towel. I can't stand this...membership...jerseys...and for what?
To see Ulreich and Rafinha piss#¤g away the tie.

We need SERIOUS reinforcements this summer and a stronger Bundesliga.

Third time Real in the final!!! Are you F...... kiddin' me?!!!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Guys! Do you even watch the match? James got tired like hell. We all know he's stamina isn't his best side. You can't blame Jupp for taking James out not to mention he had a yellow and was about to get red. Got away lucky.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League