You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bbenno » Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Fifth f ing time we go out to a spanish team in the semis/quarters...I'm SICK OF THIS S#¤t!!!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Alaba » Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm

What hurts me more now, is knowing that jupp is leaving
People will only understand the magnitude of what he has done next season
Alaba
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Tanzania

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Subbing James off ruined the game. Can't believe that Ribery and Mueller played 180 minutes.

Again, with our B team we were far superior to Real Madrid in their own Santiago Bernabeu. Just two amateurish mistakes of two players that shouldn't have been playing prevented us from making it to the final.

Todays performance clearly proves we are Top 3

No... Today proves once again we cannot even win against RM that wants nothing from us but to be left alone...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Anyone who was saying theres a huge gulf in class between us and real must now accept thats not there i really want us to get this monkey off our back and win this trophy. Sometimes you dont have luck on your side and another pen not given surprise surprise. Kovac well we have no idea how that will go its painful how much we have missed an opportunity here.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Just leaving my emotional thoughts here, for the game and not only...

First of all.. as i said in the chat, and many people here..

Coco and James were our leading creators in the final third.. OK, i'm some kind of OK to put Wagner insted of Coco, but.. Javi for James was a big non-sense.. We've got nothing to lose, why we should act defensive in the final 10 minutes of the game.. :X

I fell sooo fucking bad, but it's really us who fucked the whole thing up, with missing so many goal opportunities.

That being said,

I fell bad for all of our players, coaches and all of the staff, fans, but for me we should start a new era after the end of the season.

A new era without our two legends, without "the best striker in the world", without other role players, and instead of them, we should bring new faces, people who love Bayern and the football, and to make everything possible to put the Bundesliga under pressure for changing the 50+1 rule, and finally to start spending some money for a good players. The last one is not only for Bayern.

It's clearly that this Bundesliga is not helping us. It's clearly that we don't have deep bench. No,we really don't have, because 1/3 of the players are injured after February.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm

You just dont have anything smart to say for this game, its a typicial Bayern game, we were "dominant", but didnt have THE killer instinct + ulreich and rafinha like kids reacted..
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm

an injured neuer could have done more at at least 2 of the goals.
I think the goalkeeper cost us big time.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Borusse » Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 pm

This must be frustrating, I feel for you guys. It's better to lose with a feeling that you were worse than your opponent but this time Bayern was trully a better team. It was so uncharacteristic for Bayern to make mistakes like they made in this tie.

Real Madrid / Bayern Munich over the two legs

Total shots 16 / 39
... from inside the box 10 / 33
... on target 7 / 15
Touches in opp. box 37 / 97

Goals 4 / 3

:/
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Marck11 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 pm

At least Ribery seems to have some balls and talk about the refereeing.. our coaches were sucking thumb when the handball was not given.. you dont win the CL by being full blown p*ssies..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MoFattal wrote:What hurts is that they give all the hope in the world with such a strong performance, and then they just screw it up with one amateurish mistake. Wow!

Yes. I don't think I have felt this bad since Chelsea. This is our most depressing elimination since we won the CL by far.

Real top teams get stronger through that kind of stuff... I wonder what our next home game against them will look like...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ed. » Tue May 01, 2018 9:58 pm

MoFattal wrote:
I can only expect a VERY busy transfer summer.

Yup, it'll be busy and mediocre again.
There are no decent players out there for the max 45 millions we are willing to pay.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Tue May 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Big round of applause from me for several of the boys today. Süle, Thiago, and Tolisso all playing fantastically, really for me world class level AND fighting for Bayern. =D> James a little below his normal but still coming up huge for us. His play out really killed me but I'll let it go because I love this guy playing for Bayern :)

Gonna ignore the negatives, except to say the rest of the team should be looking to those guys as an example. There's some opportunity for Serge Gnabry and any other new players the board (hopefully) are looking at bringing in. If the right moves are made coming ahead, and the club isn't afraid to make some brave decisions, this club has the platform and several players to anchor on to build something exciting.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby DRvad14 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:58 pm

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Subbing James off ruined the game. Can't believe that Ribery and Mueller played 180 minutes.

Again, with our B team we were far superior to Real Madrid in their own Santiago Bernabeu. Just two amateurish mistakes of two players that shouldn't have been playing prevented us from making it to the final.

Todays performance clearly proves we are Top 3

No... Today proves once again we cannot even win against RM that wants nothing from us but to be left alone...

not today and not right now #12 !
really disappointed but that was as good as it it can be
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="archymen"]Another stolen final

The only one who stole that final from us is ourselves...

I see you changed the tune you had at half time.

Look, that was a clear cut penalty... But it did not decide a 180 minute tie...

I still think a blind ref would see this, but we brought this on ourselves...[/quote]

Agreed mate. It's sad we had so many calls against us, I think we should have had at least a penalty in each game and it's sickening after last season. But does anyone really believe we would have 100% scored those goals?

We handed them both games on a silver plate guys. That's the truth. It's partly our fault and partly bad luck considering both players were standing in for injured players.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

MUTU wrote:Heads held up high, guys. I'm proud of our team.

At the start of this match no one thought Bayern could do it. We had them against the ropes. I'm not happy. But I'm not sad. Good job boys. None deserves to be sold. Great team spirit. Great football.
tflags

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League