You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm

We did well with half a team. If Real win this year they will be the most ridiculous champions since Chelsea, if not more so. We destroyed them home and away. But in the end you can't win if the only goals you can assist are at the wrong end.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Well then, that’s it for this season. Same old disappointment. What a sad ending :(
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

When James came on board I regretted that decision a lot. This is a fancy boy looking for kicks and bringing his Facebook account instead of performances to the team.

I was wrong. He played with heart. Easily one of the best players out there on both legs. Kudos to you man. Welcome to the team.
tflags

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

We dominated and destroyed Real yet again. What do you expect Jupp to do? Get out and score some goals too? What about Lewandowski and Müller. WTF is wrong with them lately? James got tired he couldn't even run. So he put Wagner for offensive and Martinez for defense. Makes totally sense. Plus James had a yellow too. He almost got it turned into a red. By the way I know they don't mean to. But FU Rafinha and Ulreich. I have to take it out on someone. Ulreich's fail (Tolisso made a mistake but biggest part was Ulreich's) was the stupidest fail I have ever seen in my 25 years of football fan life.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Marck11 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Can we get Mourinho and win this fking trophy for the next 3 years kicking those spanish asholes who keeps winning with the help of UEFADridLona every fking year? I mean every fking year they get penalty, red card or handball benefit.. every fking year..

I don't even care about the style or the league. Been waiting for 5 fking years of incompetence and nincompoopism..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bbenno » Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Ulreich and Rafinha are to blame for this Sh#¤!

And I know it's Captain Hindsight, but god...I just knew Tolisso wasn't completely ready for a semi final with that amount of pressure. He's not used to it and therefore can make a mistake like that.
If only Neuer had been in goal. Theses F#¤%ing injuries...every f#¤*ing year!

And we can't continue to blame referees and not having the last bit of luck when it's every F ng year and Real seem to go to the final each F ng year.

I just wanna drink myself to death right now...

Shame on the board for thinking we can compete on the highest level with 40m players and relying on 35 year olds...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
archymen wrote:Another stolen final

The only one who stole that final from us is ourselves...

I see you changed the tune you had at half time.

Look, that was a clear cut penalty... But it did not decide a 180 minute tie...

I still think a blind ref would see this, but we brought this on ourselves...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RB624 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

I've seen goalkeeper errors like that...back in fucking 1993 when they first changed the backpass rule (yeah, I'm old). What an embarrassment.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ed. » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Heads held up high, guys. I'm proud of our team. We had EVERYTHING against us... the injuries, the refs, the missed chances, the big mistakes... and yet we were so close to a miracle. In such a situation, not many teams would have left the field with just 1 goal disadvantage on aggregate and having Real Madrid waste time at the Bernabeu.

Yeah, this is the typical mentality that reeks with lack of ambition and is the same spiel that management will use after the game as a precursor for next season. We gave Madrid a close game, that should be seen as a success :roll:

I'm proud of the team as well but not proud at all of the journey and decisions taken leading us to getting here.
1 influential player in attack (could have come in in any one the last 3 seasons), was all that was needed to topple this Madrid.
Last edited by Ed. on Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

That was NOT a mistake by Tolisso.. not even 0,0000000001
he played the ball back so that Ulreich kicks it out immediately, like he does every game since he started goalkeeping as a kid.

The whole internet, Hell even Ramos now on TV is praising Bayern and is feeling sorry for them.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

MoFattal wrote:What hurts is that they give all the hope in the world with such a strong performance, and then they just screw it up with one amateurish mistake. Wow!

Yes. I don't think I have felt this bad since Chelsea. This is our most depressing elimination since we won the CL by far.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We did well with half a team. If Real win this year they will be the most ridiculous champions since Chelsea, if not more so. We destroyed them home and away. But in the end you can't win if the only goals you can assist are at the wrong end.

I think the fact that we have played our fifth consecutive semifinal (counted last year as such) with half a team indicates something seriously wrong with our medical/fitness teams and/or players.

I can only expect a VERY busy transfer summer.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Lukas » Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm

We were ahead in the tie for 16 minutes out of 180 and were supposedly the better side? Illisionary dominance is what I call it. They know how to win these games. We don't which is a travesty for FC Bayern.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Subbing James off ruined the game.

The commentator was saying James was injured before he was subbed off.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League