You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:10 am

If we keep it close till the end, I would love to see Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez, Wagner and Tolisso in the box waiting for crosses =P~

Any set piece would be like a penalty :lol:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:15 am

Maybe I’ll watch the repeat of this game like a horror movie with a sad ending on Wednesday evening where I know that the super villain will defeat the hero and take the damsel (European Cup) with him.. :?

EDIT: For the unaware, Fox GO app won’t be showing the replay of this game at a suitable time until 10 pm on Wednesday evening. I can’t be bothered to screw up another work day of mine, just to see Bayern get eliminated at the hands of RM again! ](*,)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:14 am

alaba back in training
robben and boateng out for the rest of seasson
martinez out for couple of days. seems he will play.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Effenberg777 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:15 am

America USA wrote:Maybe I’ll watch the repeat of this game like a horror movie with a sad ending on Wednesday evening where I know that the super villain will defeat the hero and take the damsel (European Cup) with him.. :?

EDIT: For the unaware, Fox GO app won’t be showing the replay of this game at a suitable time until 10 pm on Wednesday evening. I can’t be bothered to screw up another work day of mine, just to see Bayern get eliminated at the hands of RM again! ](*,)

dont take it personal but no one really cares if youwatch the game or not and where.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:42 am

Effenberg777 wrote:
America USA wrote:Maybe I’ll watch the repeat of this game like a horror movie with a sad ending on Wednesday evening where I know that the super villain will defeat the hero and take the damsel (European Cup) with him.. :?

dont take it personal but no one really cares if youwatch the game or not and where.
This is a public forum and he posted a valid post. No one cares for annoying troll posts like this.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby longeleven » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:13 am

Maybe I’ll watch the repeat of this game like a horror movie with a sad ending on Wednesday evening where I know that the super villain will defeat the hero and take the damsel (European Cup) with him.. :?

EDIT: For the unaware, Fox GO app won’t be showing the replay of this game at a suitable time until 10 pm on Wednesday evening. I can’t be bothered to screw up another work day of mine, just to see Bayern get eliminated at the hands of RM again!

Unlike many times before, when Barca beat us 3-0 at NC, when we lose 1-0 at Bernabeu...or even last year, when we're beaten with same score at home, somewhere in my heart. I still think we can defeat them all but this time, I have no faith for a comeback.

This defeat hurt me the most because I see no spirit in Mueller's eyes, no passion in Hummels's actions...these two persons, beside Neuer, are my beacon of hope at Bayern. Now they are all gone, I saw the fear in Mueller's face through the screen and believe me, that damaged me more than the score line, more than the truth that we are in 3 games streak of losing at home with Real, our biggest enemy of all time.

I intend not to watch this game (this is my 1st time in 20 years, since 1998, the year I started to hook up with Bayern), because ironically, the only one giving me hope in previous game is James, who technically is Real's player :mrgreen:

But after all, defeat or victory, I will still love this club, same like the hate for them royal bitches.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 am

I appreciate it isn't easy for you guys outside of Europe but if you ask me: in the good times and the bad. I wouldn't miss the game even if I were expecting a 7-0 loss (which I'm not)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:12 am

Let’s go break that combo. I think our chances are overall better than they were a year ago.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:31 am

MUTU wrote:I've opened this early, let's put yesterday's match behind us and look ahead.

I'd go out like this:

Looks amazing. Only if the diva Lewa, goes and helps back, like Mandzukic did.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:33 am

MoFattal wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Coman out for sure? Alaba?

Yeah Coman’s out for sure, but Alaba should play unless our medical team screw up somehow.

Which I doubt they won't. been doing that for so many years now :D
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 am

MUTU wrote:Carvajal expected to miss this match. He should be out for around 2-3 weeks, but with Spanish doctors you never know.

That's nice. he couldn't hold Ribery playing alone, imagine with Alaba now.. huh
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:49 am

BackY wrote:
MUTU wrote:I've opened this early, let's put yesterday's match behind us and look ahead.

I'd go out like this:

Looks amazing. Only if the diva Lewa, goes and helps back, like[b] Mandzukic[/b] did.

I cry when I read that surname :(
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:12 am

YlonenXabi wrote:If we keep it close till the end, I would love to see Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez, Wagner and Tolisso in the box waiting for crosses =P~

Then one counter, and we'd be set for good lol...
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby longeleven » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 am

BackY wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If we keep it close till the end, I would love to see Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez, Wagner and Tolisso in the box waiting for crosses =P~

Then one counter, and we'd be set for good lol...

corner kicks in the last game were shit. We send them no harm with Hummels, Suele, Lewandowski, Martinez also. I don't think Wagner or Tolisso alone can't do anything better with same attitude in the last game.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:29 am

Should be able to watch it anytime with Fox Soccer Match Pass, right?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League