You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
2
6%
It will end in a draw
4
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
1
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
25
78%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue May 01, 2018 8:56 am

Effenberg777 wrote:who is the referee tonight?
Cuneyt Cakir. He was the referee when we played against PSG at home this season. If I remember correctly, he is showing a lot of cards.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10245
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5032 times
Been thanked: 5271 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 am

a shitty ref that blows a lot of cards and games
Effenberg777
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 237 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Achilles » Tue May 01, 2018 9:31 am

We should not go all-out since first minute. First of all we have to control the midfield like the in the first game to secure a balance. Two goals are not such a miracle, if the first one comes then the game is on little by little we will turn it up. We're chasing a miracle here with those injuries but it's doable for Bayern with a bit of luck that has forgotten us during games we can take something.
We need the real Lewandowski tonight to do his thing, hold up play, finishing! Without him we're dead.

Thiago out - Tolisso in, I prefer to put the whole playmaking burden to James and have two warriors backing him up like Javi-Corentin while the latter scores often or gives a couple of key passes. Waiting for Thiago to deliver is futile.

---------- Ulreich -----------
Kimmich-Sule-Mats-Alaba
---- Martinez - Tolisso -----
Muller -- James -- Ribery
------- Lewandowski -------
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 1084 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:35 am

Achilles wrote:We should not go all-out since first minute. First of all we have to control the midfield like the in the first game to secure a balance. Two goals are not such a miracle, if the first one comes then the game is on little by little we will turn it up. We're chasing a miracle here with those injuries but it's doable for Bayern with a bit of luck that has forgotten us during games we can take something.
We need the real Lewandowski tonight to do his thing, hold up play, finishing! Without him we're dead.

Thiago out - Tolisso in, I prefer to put the whole playmaking burden to James and have two warriors backing him up like Javi-Corentin while the latter scores often or gives a couple of key passes. Waiting for Thiago to deliver is futile.

---------- Ulreich -----------
Kimmich-Sule-Mats-Alaba
---- Martinez - Tolisso -----
Muller -- James -- Ribery
------- Lewandowski -------
Waiting for Thiago to deliver...
I compare that to my waiting of seeing Malta NT win a competitive match

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46630
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31260 times
Been thanked: 6735 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:22 am

johndear wrote:Did anyone know comeback history in UEFA that HOME team LOST at the 1st leg and make it out in 2nd away??????



never mind i found it and only 2 times happened in CL history. Real lost at home in 1995 and Bayern lost at home in 2011.


In 1988 we lost 0-2 at home to Inter and won 1-3 in Milan...
That was before the CL though and the coach was a certain Jupp Heynckes...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22806
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1155 times
Been thanked: 5280 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 am

Sammer says we'll advance.
Trust in him.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bmguy » Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 am

With the lack of CBs available, I guess Lukas Mai might get a chance on the bench because either Sule or Martinez could get injured as well.

-------------------Lewy

----Ribery--------------------Muller

------Thiago-------------James
-------------------Martinez

---Alaba--Hummels---Sule--Kimmich

Bench: Rudy, Tolisso, Mai, Wagner, Bernat, Rafinha, Starke => no good bench players at all :roll: . Only Wagner can add something to the team at the moment.
Last edited by bmguy on Tue May 01, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:01 am

bmguy wrote:With the lack of CBs available, I guess Lukas Mai might get a chance on the bench.

-------------------Lewy

----Ribery--------------------Muller

------Thiago-------------James
-------------------Martinez

---Alaba--Hummels---Sule--Kimmich

Bench: Rudy, Tolisso, Mai, Wagner, Bernat, Rafinha, Starke => no good bench players at all :roll: . Only Wagner can add something to the team at the moment.


I have that strong feeling that Tolisso will score tonight...
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bmguy » Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 am

bastos80 wrote:
bmguy wrote:With the lack of CBs available, I guess Lukas Mai might get a chance on the bench.

-------------------Lewy

----Ribery--------------------Muller

------Thiago-------------James
-------------------Martinez

---Alaba--Hummels---Sule--Kimmich

Bench: Rudy, Tolisso, Mai, Wagner, Bernat, Rafinha, Starke => no good bench players at all :roll: . Only Wagner can add something to the team at the moment.


I have that strong feeling that Tolisso will score tonight...


He's a Bayern unpredicted player this season, isnt he :mrgreen:
User avatar
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:22 pm
National Flag:
Vietnam
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 am

bmguy wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
bmguy wrote:With the lack of CBs available, I guess Lukas Mai might get a chance on the bench.

-------------------Lewy

----Ribery--------------------Muller

------Thiago-------------James
-------------------Martinez

---Alaba--Hummels---Sule--Kimmich

Bench: Rudy, Tolisso, Mai, Wagner, Bernat, Rafinha, Starke => no good bench players at all :roll: . Only Wagner can add something to the team at the moment.


I have that strong feeling that Tolisso will score tonight...


He's a Bayern unpredicted player this season, isnt he :mrgreen:



I'd at least start him.

-------------- Lewandowski
----------------------------- Tolisso
--- Ribéry ---- James ------------ Müller
--------------------- Martínez
Alaba ------Hummels -- Süle ------------ Kimmich

That comes closest to Jupp's intended starting 11 in the first leg.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 am

bastos80 wrote:I'd at least start him.

-------------- Lewandowski
----------------------------- Tolisso
--- Ribéry ---- James ------------ Müller
--------------------- Martínez
Alaba ------Hummels -- Süle ------------ Kimmich

That comes closest to Jupp's intended starting 11 in the first leg.

6 days can change a lot of things apparently. You were critical that I suggested Tolisso could have had a role in the first leg. I'm hoping he starts as well, he adds urgency to the game.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45562
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8366 times
Been thanked: 13216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:25 am

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:I'd at least start him.

-------------- Lewandowski
----------------------------- Tolisso
--- Ribéry ---- James ------------ Müller
--------------------- Martínez
Alaba ------Hummels -- Süle ------------ Kimmich

That comes closest to Jupp's intended starting 11 in the first leg.

6 days can change a lot of things apparently. You were critical that I suggested Tolisso could have had a role in the first leg. I'm hoping he starts as well, he adds urgency to the game.


It's not my predicted line-up, it's the line-up I want to see. I never said I wouldn't want Tolisso to start in the first game.
I still don't think he will start.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 01, 2018 11:25 am

I know it doesn't mean much if they don't translate that to the field but it seems to me our players are much more determined to turn this around than usual from their comments, social media posts etc.
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39583
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13226 times
Been thanked: 10429 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 11:28 am

Realistically, I only see two formations:



or

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45562
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8366 times
Been thanked: 13216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2018 11:31 am

Both BILD and Kicker are predicting Thiago to start and Tolisso on the bench.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45562
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8366 times
Been thanked: 13216 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests