You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:43 pm

bastos80 wrote:That's what I thought at first, but I thought you would see by now that he's a hopeless case.

I thought maybe he'd change if he heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Pun fully intended.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:43 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:If Lewandowski sabotages this match too. He's a sure goner at summer.

Sabotaging? Has he been sabotaging all the other semi-finals too? :coffee: He's simply not a big game player.

He scored a penalty last year against Real Madrid. Unlike Vidal.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:If Lewandowski sabotages this match too. He's a sure goner at summer.

Sabotaging? Has he been sabotaging all the other semi-finals too? :coffee: He's simply not a big game player.

He scored a penalty last year against Real Madrid. Unlike Vidal.

Wow. That changes everything.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:50 pm

bastos80 wrote:Wow. That changes everything.

It almost did. Without him in the team, we lost 2-1 at home.
With him in the team we won 2-1 at the Bernabeu and took it to extra time, but Kassai happened. Would you like to blame him for that too?

I'm not a Lewandowski fan but some criticism of him has gone overboard.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:40 pm

MUTU wrote:

With him in the team we won 2-1 at the Bernabeu and took it to extra time, but Kassai happened. Would you like to blame him for that too?

So you're actually trying to say he's a big game player? What? We're paying him 20 Million a year. Scoring a penalty is the least I'd expect from him.

And how am I blaming him for our loss if I say he didn't sabotage us? :|
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:You wrote 90 minutes both times ;)

I was actually doing it not to favor RM but because I tend to exclude penalties... By that standard we lost em both, but yeah 120 mins is not 90 so we probably should take the results after 90... Either way... Our record against them kinda reads like, say Schalke's, against us...
What is your point, #12? Should the players just give a walkover in your opinion and not even play the match? Or should the supporters not visit the Bernabeu and support their club? You are the exact definition of a glory hunter.

I ask you to listen well to the lyrics of Stern des Suedens. There's something there about good and bad times.

It's a good thing you're German. Would be weird if you were Maltese like myself. You would be really sad every time the national team is playing a match.

Can we have a new rule. And let's put it to a vote.
All this crap related stuff to 12, we post in a new topic. We keep game related matters here, ok? But really do it! I get all what he says, and most of the time he is right, but it's like he's a diva, and enjoys the attention. Mutu, I beg you, in the name of all the members (without a doubt), to do this. Limit ALL THIS CRAP related shit commented here, let's take about the games. About the ways we COULD win, and the ways that could make us LOSE. No other crap, no lectures on how to be a fan!!!!!!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If we go through I don't want to see #12 around in this forum again...
His negativity, pessimism and unconstructive criticism is making me sick and nervous....
I don't want to read his nonsense before a final...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just what I'm talking about. Everyone is fed up of this crap. Mutu, YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION! I don't give a f*ck on personal opinion or shit. Let him have it, but in his own thread. Stop the torture that's happening here. We all come here to get some hope, even if there might be none. Thats the point in being a fan.We were shit, we got eliminated in groups, we were fighting for stupid goals, but it was good to believe we could. I remember when barca raped us at home, but I still believed, it felt good. All the shit we eat here, won't have any affect in the outcome, nor Bayern's board will hear and do something. Let's enjoy the hope, we didn't lose 5-0. This is football, this is the beauty of it, you play till the last whistle.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:06 pm

BackY wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:You wrote 90 minutes both times ;)

I was actually doing it not to favor RM but because I tend to exclude penalties... By that standard we lost em both, but yeah 120 mins is not 90 so we probably should take the results after 90... Either way... Our record against them kinda reads like, say Schalke's, against us...
What is your point, #12? Should the players just give a walkover in your opinion and not even play the match? Or should the supporters not visit the Bernabeu and support their club? You are the exact definition of a glory hunter.

I ask you to listen well to the lyrics of Stern des Suedens. There's something there about good and bad times.

It's a good thing you're German. Would be weird if you were Maltese like myself. You would be really sad every time the national team is playing a match.

Can we have a new rule. And let's put it to a vote.
All this crap related stuff to 12, we post in a new topic. We keep game related matters here, ok? But really do it! I get all what he says, and most of the time he is right, but it's like he's a diva, and enjoys the attention. Mutu, I beg you, in the name of all the members (without a doubt), to do this. Limit ALL THIS CRAP related shit commented here, let's take about the games. About the ways we COULD win, and the ways that could make us LOSE. No other crap, no lectures on how to be a fan!!!!!!
Oh, come on... Bantering with #12 is what gives this forum it's flavor :D

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:#12 can you please translate what Thomas Mueller said?

"Mia san Mia, das bedeutet den absoluten Glauben an Erfolg. Alles dafür zu tun. So drehen wir oftmals Spiele nach Rückständen. Es gibt kein rechts oder links, nur Siege."

"Mia san Mia steht für eine extreme Siegermentalität, einen guten Schuss Selbstvertrauen - aber ohne Arroganz" [source]

He's just saying that Mia san Mia stands for extreme winning mentality, with a good portion of confidence, but without arrogance, the absolute belief in success, doing everything for it. That way they often turned around games after being behindd. There's no right or left, just wins.

I specifically asked for #12 to translate it ;) Just to make sure he understands it well.

Thanks for trying to help though :)

I don’t need you to tell me what it stands for - especially since I think the board translation is very wrong ;)

Thing is: things are complicated by the presence of an opponent... And our opponent is not Cologne, it’s fecking RM...

In the end, confidence wins you shit, performances win games... Look where confidence got us in the last few years: shaking hands!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:22 pm

bmguy wrote:wow, 17 pages already, it shows how eager our fans want to win the match, hope it becomes a reality. Sometimes, just show the true will, true energy, we can dominate the opponents.

Regarding to Lewy or Wagner, there's a report that Lewy has been lazy in training recently, and that angers his teammates.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comment ... ining_for/

It's mostly nonsense shit, lecturing each other. Till now only a couple of posts have been made that actually talk about the f*cking game!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby kod2600 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Shouldn't you add a poll option in case Real Madrid loses the match 2-1 but advances via Penalties?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby BackY » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:52 pm

kod2600 wrote:Shouldn't you add a poll option in case Real Madrid loses the match 2-1 but advances via Penalties?

This has been my guess all time. I tip we go through penalties, and cause them some pain as they did to us. By eleminating them same way again.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:19 pm

bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

So you're actually trying to say he's a big game player? What? We're paying him 20 Million a year. Scoring a penalty is the least I'd expect from him.

And how am I blaming him for our loss if I say he didn't sabotage us? :|

I'm not actually trying to say he's a big game player, I'm just saying that emotions are still running wild and that things aren't as bad as they may seem to be.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 pm

kod2600 wrote:Shouldn't you add a poll option in case Real Madrid loses the match 2-1 but advances via Penalties?

I tried to list all possible options before but there were too many so I just chose the bigger ones.

For example, Bayern could win 2-1 after 90 minutes and after that these things could happen:
- Nobody scores in ET, Bayern win on penalties
- Nobody scores in ET, Real Madrid win on penalties
- Bayern win during ET
- Real Madrid win during ET.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm not actually trying to say he's a big game player, I'm just saying that emotions are still running wild and that things aren't as bad as they may seem to be.

See and that right there is why I post so aggressively... That’s been our attitude forever... The kind of attitude that will let us see the same result the next time as well...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League