You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:36 pm

#12 wrote:You wrote 90 minutes both times

I was actually doing it not to favor RM but because I tend to exclude penalties... By that standard we lost em both, but yeah 120 mins is not 90 so we probably should take the results after 90... Either way... Our record against them kinda reads like, say Schalke's, against us...

Hahaha... Didn't notice that and the funny thing is it's not actually a mistake:
a) The result after 90 minutes (of play)
b) The result after (i.e. beyond) 90 minutes.

Fixing for clarity

Btw I was not referring to you re favouring Real. I've been hearing this since the start of Wednesday's game from the commentators.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:37 pm

DRvad14 wrote:Cüneyt Çakır (TUR) is the referee
So we are doomed.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:38 pm

tflags wrote:
#12 wrote:What good is a good fight with the wrong result? Only more pain...

Those who think they will not win have lost already. And the answer is, because this team is not made up of losers. You might be, but don't count us in.
Those who don't believe shall stay home...
Are you reading Gospodin Lewandowski?

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:42 pm

If we go through I don't want to see #12 around in this forum again...
His negativity, pessimism and unconstructive criticism is making me sick and nervous....
I don't want to read his nonsense before a final...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:46 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:You wrote 90 minutes both times ;)

I was actually doing it not to favor RM but because I tend to exclude penalties... By that standard we lost em both, but yeah 120 mins is not 90 so we probably should take the results after 90... Either way... Our record against them kinda reads like, say Schalke's, against us...
What is your point, #12? Should the players just give a walkover in your opinion and not even play the match? Or should the supporters not visit the Bernabeu and support their club? You are the exact definition of a glory hunter.

I ask you to listen well to the lyrics of Stern des Suedens. There's something there about good and bad times.

It's a good thing you're German. Would be weird if you were Maltese like myself. You would be really sad every time the national team is playing a match.

Doesn’t mean you have to eat every shit no matter what! It has to go both ways! Those fuckers that do not go out there and give their all for Bayern, but just for themselves, those do not deserve my support in bad times!
And I'm not turning away from my club! I want people to finally wake up and realize we're missing the boat!
Instead, there’ll always be a Kassai, bad luck, wasted chances, Ancelotti tactics, injuries, bad weather or a crack in the space-time continuum to blame... So we'll lose, like last year, kid ourselves, like last year, and go on the same way, like last year... And when we meet them again, we’ll have "a good feeling" about it, like last year, and lose, like last year...
MUTU, you've seen my Facebook page: "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"... Those people do not have said ability...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Oh Fuck!! That cunt acts like he is a fair guy but he’s super Pro-RM. That guy sent off Nani when United faced RM and sent Dyabala off as well (RM players somehow never get booked for diving)

@ Everyone who’s cribbing about pessimism. I’m mostly the more optimistic guy here but I don’t think Bayern are going to the finals. When this draw was made, I shit myself because RM know how to beat us at the Allianz and that’s happened again. It is as if against RM we have no home leg advantage!

Still as a Bayern fan I took a fucking two hour lunch break on Wednesday to see us lose to RM again! I am afraid of hoping again because it is the hope that kills every time.

I’ve had my hopes scattered too many times now. Trust me I would possibly be THE HAPPIEST PERSON over here if Bayern can knock out RM and go to the final in Kiev but I just cannot see us doing the impossible. :cry:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
So we are doomed.

He served us Atlético on a silver platter, but the sane thing as always happened... We only lost with him once: group stage at Arsenal...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If we go through I don't want to see #12 around in this forum again...
His negativity, pessimism and unconstructive criticism is making me sick and nervous....

Then don’t read it and keep advertising Rode, Rudy, Kovac mediocrity!

I was always more ambitious than striving for average...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:13 pm

#12 wrote:: "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"... Those people do not have said ability...

I think many users are aware of the online skirmishes I’ve had with #12 in the past over here but he is speaking the truth. Let’s not shoot the messenger. Hate the message instead.

There has to be a breaking point for fans when they want to see real change. Arsenal fans had that with Wenger in recent years and eventually the club had to give in to the fans calls. Fans make the club so it is the clubs’ responsibility to not them for granted.

I believe Bayern fans could learn from Real Madrid a bit. I believe our team should’ve been booed at FT on Wednesday or on Saturday against Frankfurt. Those players need to know that they fučked up a golden opportunity and realize what it means to the fans. Now I know RM fans are pretty bad with booing their own players almost whenever things go even slightly bad but that’s what makes them so successful. They do not tolerate mediocrity and demand much more from the club. With Bayern it seems like the powers that be and the players know that come what may the same fans will be there rooting for them every single year. They (Our board and players) need a kick up their backsides and need to get th messages that enough is enough!

Bayern claims to be a super club alongside RM but they have not been good enough in recent years against their No. 1 rival and it reflects very badly on Bayern Munich.

And please no analogies with relegations bound teams. I don’t want Bayern to become another AC Milan in Europe and I disagree with criticism of fans who want at least a BL title every season. Yes it might look arrogant and entitled but the standards have to be set that damn high if the Club has any ambition of remaining relevant in the top bracket of big teams.

Finally, can you really blame the pessimists? I fücking hate Real Madrid and my dear Bayern is looking at a third consecutive elimination at the hands of our arch nemesis, which includes three straight HOME defeats! If that’s not what you call unacceptable then I don’t know what is!
Last edited by America USA on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:16 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:If we go through I don't want to see #12 around in this forum again...

#12 we can win the treble this season and you'll still be negative. Probably you would say something like "enjoy it while it lasts, we won't win the CL again for at least 20 years".
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:17 pm

Nacho and Isco back in training. Watch and learn, HWMW!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Nacho and Isco back in training. Watch and learn, HWMW!

Isco and Asensio somehow don’t scare me that much. It’s Carvajal who is the problem.

Also this is a nothing to lose game for the fans. We are already Real Madrid’s bitch so one more defeat (elimination) would simply mean some more ridicule from those rotten fans (which I’ve sadly become used to in the last two years).

A win on aggregate would mean the Triple dream still remains alive. However, a loss would hopefully mean we can see serious action at the club from top to bottom.

Intelligent scouting, getting rid of some players, better transfers, Improved pitch conditions at SS and the Allianz, more youngsters blooded into the first team and hopefully a new medical staff.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:13 pm

America USA wrote:
#12 wrote:: "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change"... Those people do not have said ability...

I think many users are aware of the online skirmishes I’ve had with #12 in the past over here but he is speaking the truth. Let’s not shoot the messenger. Hate the message instead.

There has to be a breaking point for fans when they want to see real change. Arsenal fans had that with Wenger in recent years and eventually the club had to give in to the fans calls. Fans make the club so it is the clubs’ responsibility to not them for granted.

I believe Bayern fans could learn from Real Madrid a bit. I believe our team should’ve been booed at FT on Wednesday or on Saturday against Frankfurt. Those players need to know that they fučked up a golden opportunity and realize what it means to the fans. Now I know RM fans are pretty bad with booing their own players almost whenever things go even slightly bad but that’s what makes them so successful. They do not tolerate mediocrity and demand much more from the club. With Bayern it seems like the powers that be and the players know that come what may the same fans will be there rooting for them every single year. They (Our board and players) need a kick up their backsides and need to get th messages that enough is enough!

Bayern claims to be a super club alongside RM but they have not been good enough in recent years against their No. 1 rival and it reflects very badly on Bayern Munich.

And please no analogies with relegations bound teams. I don’t want Bayern to become another AC Milan in Europe and I disagree with criticism of fans who want at least a BL title every season. Yes it might look arrogant and entitled but the standards have to be set that damn high if the Club has any ambition of remaining relevant in the top bracket of big teams.

Finally, can you really blame the pessimists? I fücking hate Real Madrid and my dear Bayern is looking at a third consecutive elimination at the hands of our arch nemesis, which includes three straight HOME defeats! If that’s not what you call unacceptable then I don’t know what is!

See now that you posted that I'm starting to be afraid of backfiring!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Hardrade wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Good to see some increasing support and optimism over the past few days. This has made me more hopeful. Still, my mind tells me we're not going through, and will probably draw/lose.

So, it’s great that we turned positive so that you don’t feel like kicking a man when he’s down when you come with more negative stuff? Is there anyone here not obsessed about being right against all odds?

Yeah, you know I can be easily added to your ignore list. I can gladly PM you the details if you want to avoid being offended by my "negativity".
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:16 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

#12 we can win the treble this season and you'll still be negative. Probably you would say something like "enjoy it while it lasts, we won't win the CL again for at least 20 years".

While I think your statement per se is correct, I wouldn’t...

You got my Facebook... Look up what happened 2013 instead of making stupid glass ball assumptions, whaddaya say? ;)

Also, I haven't been around for the last WC... If I was inherently negative, that would reflect in my assessment of the NT as well, wouldn’t it?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League