You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby bastos80 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:18 pm

#12 wrote:What good is a good fight with the wrong result? Only more pain...

I rather go out like last year than get slaughtered like 2014. Just my opinion.
Yes, we went out deservedly but Real didn't struggle against anyone as much as against us that year.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:26 pm

In retrospect maybe...

But I'd hate to regain hope just for it to be crushed yet again
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayerncroatia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Im very careful when predicting but I think we are in very very good mood despite first leg,and im going to bet like 50euros on that we are going throught,we can beat them,im sure,just have the felling
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Awax » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Considering Alaba's injuries making him not match fit and Rafinha's great form minus that one costly mistake, I'd start with the latter.

As for the ring wing, playing Muller there is an absolute waste, he'd vanish again. I'd play Tolisso on the right, switching positions with Muller throughout the game. Tolisso can cross, pass and has a good shot that he can pull from out wide, at least better than Muller. We need Muller inside the box as much as possible.

Here's my suggestion

Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:47 pm

I was thinking about playing Tolisso on the right too. He played a few games as a RM in that weird Ancelotti 4-4-2 and he was very good. Also has good chemistry with Kimmich. Most importantly he has stamina and we would actually have someone on the right wing throughout the match, unlike Muller against Marcelo.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby johndear » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:50 am

MUTU wrote:If you thought Bayern rested a lot of players, check this out...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

... they even rested Navas!

ZZ is kind of worry(nervous) and he can't afford to lose his starter knowing Bayern is better he didn't play with the reserved team when others time vs Juv or PSG game.

One thing for sure NOBODY can say who will advance on Tuesday. We can predict but in reality, nobody knows what will happen on Tuesday. History or past games will count us nothing because soccer is that unpredictable.

My hope is as long as players are motivated to win the game and ref is fair then whoever wins will deserve to be in final.

The 2-1 deficit is not the bad result at all to turn it around for Bayern.
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ed. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:57 am

johndear wrote:
One thing for sure NOBODY can say who will advance on Tuesday. We can predict but in reality, nobody knows what will happen on Tuesday.

Well, I can say for sure that Real Madrid will advance with a clear victory.
I'm a supporter but not delusional(well, at least not anymore). If we had a full quota of attacking players available on the pitch and not in the clinic or still sitting in a transfer wish list, yes we could take on this Madrid. I'm not going to go into the managament's complete lack of ambition and foresight in this thread.

What really, really bothers me is that I would not begrudge the Madrid of Zidane+Ronaldo+Figo 4 CLs (I think they only won 1). They may not have been defensively rock solid but they were still a very good side. This RM is not an extraordinary squad, don't play a flowing or spectacular brand of football but they have something intangible, (well to me at least) that makes them invincible in the CL knockouts. This squad that is not really better than Bayern's may end up with 4 CL's in 5yrs. ](*,)

All Bayern needed to do was spend that little extra to open a wider gap at the top and 1-2 CLs were there for the taking.

Instead, Ronaldo,Ramos, Kroos, Modric, Benzema etc will be remembered in CL history as players in a era defining team like Bayern in the 70s and Milan in the 90s.
Neuer, Boateng, Robben, Ribbery, Schweini, Lahm, Lewandowski etc will be forgotten in Europe by all but only the most passionate Bayern fans.
Last edited by Ed. on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:00 am

Also, Ribery played out of his skin and turned in his best performance for I don't know 1 yr, 2 yrs?
Expecting that to happen 2 weeks in a row is really playing long long odds.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:38 am

Real are afraid from us and I am sure that they are very nervous even if they have a big advantage. (God knows what maneuver their President will be thinking about )
I just hope that the Refs are fair.... it makes a big difference and I am not exaggerating...

Many ppl whom I met told me that they believe that we will go through cause we were the better tm...
I don't know what to make of this...

I really want that prick to be left on the bench... Wagner deserves to start...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 am

johndear wrote:
MUTU wrote:If you thought Bayern rested a lot of players, check this out...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

... they even rested Navas!

ZZ is kind of worry(nervous) and he can't afford to lose his starter knowing Bayern is better he didn't play with the reserved team when others time vs Juv or PSG game.

One thing for sure NOBODY can say who will advance on Tuesday. We can predict but in reality, nobody knows what will happen on Tuesday. History or past games will count us nothing because soccer is that unpredictable.

My hope is as long as players are motivated to win the game and ref is fair then whoever wins will deserve to be in final.

The 2-1 deficit is not the bad result at all to turn it around for Bayern.

That’s true for every game though... If that’s what you base your hopes on, then it’s nothing much...

And 1-2 is a fucking bad result! Stop kidding yourself at least about that!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KrampusIsReal » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:48 am

This is a hat trick penaldo game, poaching the back line offsides like last year because we will be pressing

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:48 am

ramsej84 wrote:Real are afraid from us and I am sure that they are very nervous even if they have a big advantage. (God knows what maneuver their President will be thinking about )
I just hope that the Refs are fair.... it makes a big difference and I am not exaggerating...

Many ppl whom I met told me that they believe that we will go through cause we were the better tm...
I don't know what to make of this...

I really want that prick to be left on the bench... Wagner deserves to start...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yeah they looked terrified on Wednesday cutting through our "defense" like a hot knife through butter... IN MUNICH!

How people can claim they’re fans of this club, watch this club for - what I assume are - years and still have so little feel for it is beyond me...

When have we last played an away match that looked half as good as a home game? When have we last kept a clean sheet in an away match? While scoring two? When have we last ACTUALLY won in Madrid? (Not that joke last year - it was 2001 - Elber...)

Yeah, yeah, I'm the negative guy, say what you want, reality is not some fanboyish stubbornness against all odds that puts Ronaldo fanboys to shame, it’s seeing it for what it is: if we were to advance in this tie it would be a fricken miracle!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:08 am

Cüneyt Çakır (TUR) is the referee
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:34 am

Those who think they will not win have lost already. And the answer is, because this team is not made up of losers. You might be, but don't count us in.
tflags

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:35 am

tflags wrote:

Those who think they will not win have lost already. And the answer is, because this team is not made up of losers. You might be, but don't count us in.

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League