You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
6%
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win 1-0
3%
Bayern Munich will go through
78%

Total votes : 32

Re: [2018-05-01] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm

If we go through, I will try to get crowdfunding for a trip to Wuerzburg so I can personally meet #12 and slap him in the face. I'm sure enough of you guys would be prepared to fund such an absolutely needed thing.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I'm gonna opt out of this discussion here as I don’t have Bayern glasses here right now...

Is the same video at 5:25 also not a good chance? Goalkeeper totally beaten, Marcelo clears it off the line.

We probably had more bigger scoring chances in the 2nd leg last year than we had last Wednesday lol

I'll give you that... But your former statement read like a child whose lollipop got stolen...

Again: THEY can pull it off, in a first leg, away... We cannot even in a first leg at home... They know what result they need at home and they WILL get it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:39 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I'm gonna opt out of this discussion here as I don’t have Bayern glasses here right now...

Is the same video at 5:25 also not a good chance? Goalkeeper totally beaten, Marcelo clears it off the line.

We probably had more bigger scoring chances in the 2nd leg last year than we had last Wednesday lol

I'll give you that... But your former statement read like a child whose lollipop got stolen...

Again: THEY can pull it off, in a first leg, away... We cannot even in a first leg at home... They know what result they need at home and they WILL get it...

#12 you are just negative. Really negative.

Right now you are saying Real Madrid will definitely go through, right?

Let's prove what a pessimist you are.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario where Bayern played the first leg at the Bernabeu against a Real Madrid side with loads of injuries and won 2-1 against the run of play. Between this first leg and the second leg, would you be saying we are definitely going through and that Real Madrid have absolutely no chance? I bet that in this scenario you would still be sure that Real Madrid would go through, because that's the way you are.

As I said, if we go through I would like to meet you and slap you in the face.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Is the same video at 5:25 also not a good chance? Goalkeeper totally beaten, Marcelo clears it off the line.

#12 you are just negative. Really negative.

Right now you are saying Real Madrid will definitely go through, right?

Let's prove what a pessimist you are.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario where Bayern played the first leg at the Bernabeu against a Real Madrid side with loads of injuries and won 2-1 against the run of play. Between this first leg and the second leg, would you be saying we are definitely going through and that Real Madrid have absolutely no chance? I bet that in this scenario you would still be sure that Real Madrid would go through, because that's the way you are.

As I said, if we go through I would like to meet you and slap you in the face.

Look, I'm gonna be 100% honest here: I would still be worried... But I would know we had a HUGE advantage at our disposal... Difference is: they are RM and we are their bitches... They can do it, we can’t...

I never bet but at this point I'd be willing to say if we do I'll let you...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:49 pm

#12 wrote:Look, I'm gonna be 100% honest here: I would still be worried... But I would know we had a HUGE advantage at our disposal... Difference is: they are RM and we are their bitches... They can do it, we can’t...

Thanks for being honest, and proving your pessimism (even though it was a no-brainer :P)

Super great about the slap. I hope we go through and people in the forum will fund this slap. Of course we'll have to video it too, maybe blur out your face (except for the cheek where the slap happens) :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:56 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Look, I'm gonna be 100% honest here: I would still be worried... But I would know we had a HUGE advantage at our disposal... Difference is: they are RM and we are their bitches... They can do it, we can’t...

Thanks for being honest, and proving your pessimism (even though it was a no-brainer :P)

Super great about the slap. I hope we go through and people in the forum will fund this slap. Of course we'll have to video it too, maybe blur out your face (except for the cheek where the slap happens) :)

Well, bets still are two sided aren’t they?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:01 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Yep, if we get eliminated you avoid the slap :)
I also think we are most likely to get eliminated but I keep hoping even if we need 2 goals with 1 minute left on the clock.
But I'm willing to allow you to ask for something in case we get eliminated (allowing you to celebrate your I-told-you-so) :) Let's see what you propose...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Thanks for being honest, and proving your pessimism (even though it was a no-brainer :P)

Yep, if we get eliminated you avoid the slap :)
I also think we are most likely to get eliminated but I keep hoping even if we need 2 goals with 1 minute left on the clock.
But I'm willing to allow you to ask for something in case we get eliminated (allowing you to celebrate your I-told-you-so) :) Let's see what you propose...

"Bayern-Expert" (minus the quotes) as nametag
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:19 pm

#12 wrote:"Bayern-Expert" (minus the quotes) as nametag

2 weeks, deal?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm

MUTU wrote:

2 weeks, deal?

I was thinking more like 2 years
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

2 weeks, deal?

I was thinking more like 2 years

1 month.

Also, if I fail to manage to get funded to slap you myself in person, you have to get a friend to do it for you instead, OK?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:22 pm

MUTU wrote:1 month.

Also, if I fail to manage to get funded to slap you myself in person, you have to get a friend to do it for you instead, OK?

Full season!

After all, it’s hard to find someone willing to slap me
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Final offer: Until the first competitive match starts. Remember it's far more likely you will win this bet.
Agreed with getting the slap to be done via a proxy? :) Hopefully someone with strong hands haha
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Final offer: Until the first competitive match starts. Remember it's far more likely you will win this bet.
Agreed with getting the slap to be done via a proxy? :) Hopefully someone with strong hands haha

It is - but I've also been right for a few years and gotten a lot of shit for it...

But I'm willing to budge an inch in the specifics: I'll make sure it’s a guy and he will use his strong hand...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Final offer: Until the first competitive match starts. Remember it's far more likely you will win this bet.

It is - but I've also been right for a few years and gotten a lot of shit for it...

But I'm willing to budge an inch in the specifics: I'll make sure it’s a guy and he will use his strong hand...

OK, so... virtual shake of hands from my end.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League