You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:02 pm

I dont want to blame any players tonight. But alonso was a weak link. Both read cards were caused by him not covering the spaces. Martinez and Vidal had to do all his lazy ass work. :(
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Lahm cant be replaced and THE most annoying thing is that Hoeness thinks that Kimmich is a replace for him, and when you look replay for the goal for 3-2 marcelo just passed by Kimmich who had fresh Legs.
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:03 pm

We had clear cut opportunities. The first two red cards of the season in both matches against Real Madrid. :( We will win it next season if we can get a couple offsides our way. Or are they introducing video refs in CL next season?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Toni_Kroos39 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Bayerncroatia wrote:Lahm cant be replaced and THE most annoying thing is that Hoeness thinks that Kimmich is a replace for him, and when you look replay for the goal for 3-2 marcelo just passed by Kimmich who had fresh Legs.

No no no if you watched correctly it was thiago and when we defend contors we never try tackle since guardiola

Sent from my LGM-G600L using Tapatalk
Last edited by Toni_Kroos39 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toni_Kroos39
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Toni_Kroos39 wrote:
Bayerncroatia wrote:Lahm cant be replaced and THE most annoying thing is that Hoeness thinks that Kimmich is a replace for him, and when you look replay for the goal for 3-2 marcelo just passed by Kimmich who had fresh Legs.

No no no if you watched correctly it was thiago

Sent from my LGM-G600L using Tapatalk

No, before thiago kimmich slipped on the Grass, then marcelo got between Boa and Thiago
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:by the way, at the club towards the end of the match we were attacked by some Libyan pigs son of a bitches ... mother ****...

WTF!? What happened?

Xi pufta kummidjant liba muqran hanzir gharbi probabli libjan dahal jara l-loghba u jixtri s-sigaretti u hin minnhom apparentament beda jitnejjek bina!
it-tifel ta'wiehed mill Kumitat hareg jigri ghal warajh...
Iehor waddablu tazza - (ma laqtux ghax kien iwwegga' serjament) umbaghad gew balla gharab ohra wara l-bieb tal-club,,, nsomma rebus...

Jien ilni nghidilhom hemm gew membri biss bir rispett kollu, u la biex jixtru drink u l-anqas ghas sigaretti, ta'l-anqas waqt ic-champs league.!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm wondering what you guys think of the decision to sub Lewa out after the red card.

It seems like the obvious decision, I'm sure 99% of coaches would have done it. I've always thought I'd be a pretty radical coach if I were one. Tbh I'd have taken Muller out again.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 pm

I think THE first leg costed us in the end
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:09 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm wondering what you guys think of the decision to sub Lewa out after the red card.

It seems like the obvious decision, I'm sure 99% of coaches would have done it. I've always thought I'd be a pretty radical coach if I were one. Tbh I'd have taken Muller out again.

Costa actually. Müller wouldn't have choked and missed that sitter Costa did...
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:10 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Guys! It's never the ref! It wasn't today either! Müller was offside as well in the 1-2! He was bad on both ends! We lost this tie in Munich, not today...

come on stop this politically correct BS...
THey **** us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they **** **** us..........................

You behave as if you are held back by something in your comments. Lets be clear, The reff surely gave them wings in this match. I don't like how Bayern's attack looks lately, and we need reinforcements. But! We were psychologicaly killed here. Vidal was nowhere deserving a red there. And imagine if it had been Casemiro earlier who got the red? - Which he surely deserved, what would happen then...

We should have gone through, yes I'm sure I'm more mad than you about the home performance, and that our weaknesses are definetly exposed right now, but Bayern should have gone through.

We must get a big name on the left wing, and one on the right back. We also have to sell Bernat and get someone to compete with Alaba. If we add a Striker there then we must do a big overhaul next season and if it's not done well we will soon get out of idea.

Sanchez is the ideal player for Bayern LW/ST. Then we can get 2 more and we are set.

#12 your comments make sense, but sometimes there are driven by so much frustration that whoever reads them will end up wanting to slap you really hard. I'm suprised that you don't have any solidarity and love for all of those who gave everything on the pitch. You can't just bash the team as a whole like that... They were warriors tonight.

Sometimes I think I need that slap!
(I already like you dude! )

But honestly: it wasn't a read, but Vidal should've been sent off half an hour earlier already - and no one could've complained... I think we as fans tend to look at this too one-dimensional - he was bad on both ends... Very bad! But he didn't favor them...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Kimmich was very nervous since when he was subbed in. He still is 22 and this is only his second season in top tier football. Plus he barely played lately... Give him a break. Kimmich is the biggest talent we have in our squad.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:by the way, at the club towards the end of the match we were attacked by some Libyan pigs son of a bitches ... mother ****...

WTF!? What happened?

Xi pufta kummidjant liba muqran hanzir gharbi probabli libjan dahal jara l-loghba u jixtri s-sigaretti u hin minnhom apparentament beda jitnejjek bina!
it-tifel ta'wiehed mill Kumitat hareg jigri ghal warajh...
Iehor waddablu tazza - (ma laqtux ghax kien iwwegga' serjament) umbaghad gew balla gharab ohra wara l-bieb tal-club,,, nsomma rebus...

Jien ilni nghidilhom hemm gew membri biss bir rispett kollu, u la biex jixtru drink u l-anqas ghas sigaretti, ta'l-anqas waqt ic-champs league.!

Imnalla rega bdieli u ma gejtx mela... l-aqwa li kulhadd OK (mid-dehra)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Well... Lahm was not the player he is today 10 years ago
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:14 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:14 pm

C9uhsZpWAAQuwYY.jpg

Let this picture sink for a while...

LEGENDS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League