You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby pyrasur » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Maybe a few players played poorly, and in this one I think I will even say the match was passing Xabi Alonso by today. This was a tie where for great periods of the time Bayern was the better team, and if we had taken our chances it wouldn't have come to the events that transpired. Not sure how we had so few shots on target, in terms of clear cut chances we had so many we didn't put away. Robben's chip cleared by Marcelo, Thiago's shot blocked off the line by Marcelo, Vidal's volley missed badly. That's just this game, we should not have allowed ourselves to lose 1-2 in München...

All in all though, huge pride in the Bayern team. They put everything on the line. A lot of talking about Boateng before the game, but that man played through the pain for us today. As for Hummels, I am speechless. I apologize about anything negative I ever said about him. And the captain, Philipp Lahm, I can't believe that what happened today, was allowed to end the European story of such a legend of the game.

As for the refs, everything that deserves to be said has been said by others. Kroos, I laugh and say we still don't miss him. That's the last bit of saltiness from me. I know it's about to get pretty bad here, but hope the good guys stay positive.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MiaSanFCB » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

We put such a good fight. Nothing to complain to our players they gave everything. I'm very proud of them, especially Boateng and Hummels who were probably at 50%; the way they fought for every ball was impressive. We didn't deserve to lose like this but you saw the refereeing. Barcelona, Madrid and referees what a love story.

Time to take a break from football now.
See you in August...hopefully after a better transfer market for us [-o<
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

we should all be proud of these players..,
a wrong red card..
a missed red card to that ugly face of casemiro
two off side goals...

rest assured that tomorrow juve will have a player sent off in the first 15 mins , most probably it will be Buffon
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Bayern played an extradionary second half, very brave, and with sub Muller in we got extra boost infront, and in fact he assisted Ramos for 1-2
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

ALT + F4

Изпратено от моят Lenovo A7020a40 с помощта на Tapatalk
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Borusse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Hahaha

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This is just absurd.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

#12 wrote:Yes... Thanks mate... We're not contradicting actually IMHO...!

But defense aside, we also need be better on offense in away games...
Effenberg once said you gotta win your home games, yes! You also gotta score away... Thing is, whenever we made it far in this competition, we were always getting good results in the first legs - Always... Everything else is kidding ourselves!

Our offence needs drastic improvement. I'm sure we'll discuss this a lot in the coming weeks and months but for now I'll say that it's a much worse problem than we seem to think. Really, only Lewandowski and (when he has a good game, which isn't always) Robben are any good. Ribery is far from world class these days. Costa is useless. Mueller really needs to get it together again next season. Only Coman remains, who is very inconsistent. I still believe in him.

We need to buy starters AND backups (although I suppose Ribery would stay on as backup). I don't think asking for 3-4 forwards is an exaggeration.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

All the true fans of Bayern should be proud today. Bayern is Bayern, never forget that. All the 'ladies' in this forum it's time for you to leave and join Real Madrid fan club. Success is guaranteed there. We saw a second Oviedo today. I understand them, beating Bayern with 11 men is not possible in a day like that. so let's get one out and lets see. Hmm, it is not working, so let's distribute some more cards, spare the opposition players, or let's say, you have to foul 10 times to get a second yellow. Still not working. Ok let's count one offside goal. Yes it works. Quick make it two offsides, just to be safe. Bayern out, UEFA wins. And to all the haters, stop the ungrounded criticism for the team, at least not after this game, you are not football experts, let alone fans. just some losers that type trash from your home, hoping to get some attention.

Today we witnessed a shameful and ugly event, which is a negative publicity to this sport. I now know how Chelsea fans must have felt in the day. Well all in all you can not win against the referee. Playing two games against Real in 10, it's a bit too much. Let alone all the series of events that followed.

Proud of the team. =D>
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby idrisozet » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

I am happy, after this match I am no doubt that with 11 men we are superior to Madrid.

We lost the match because of the ref and also because of the board.

I blame the board because a team like Bayern ought to have a backup for lewandwoski...next season we need to sign a top attacker that can spearhead a team and also play in numerous position.

Thank God Alonso is retiring.
..............Neuer
Lahm.Benatia.Boateng.Alaba
......Martinez.Schweini
.....Robben.Muller.Ribery
.........Lewandwosski

..............Reina
Rafinha.Dante.Badstuber.Bernat
.........Alonso..Rode
Shaqiri......Thiago.....Gotze
..............Pizarro
idrisozet
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Guys! It's never the ref! It wasn't today either! Müller was offside as well in the 1-2! He was bad on both ends! We lost this tie in Munich, not today...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Yes... Thanks mate... We're not contradicting actually IMHO...!

But defense aside, we also need be better on offense in away games...
Effenberg once said you gotta win your home games, yes! You also gotta score away... Thing is, whenever we made it far in this competition, we were always getting good results in the first legs - Always... Everything else is kidding ourselves!

Our offence needs drastic improvement. I'm sure we'll discuss this a lot in the coming weeks and months but for now I'll say that it's a much worse problem than we seem to think. Really, only Lewandowski and (when he has a good game, which isn't always) Robben are any good. Ribery is far from world class these days. Costa is useless. Mueller really needs to get it together again next season. Only Coman remains, who is very inconsistent. I still believe in him.

We need to buy starters AND backups (although I suppose Ribery would stay on as backup). I don't think asking for 3-4 forwards is an exaggeration.

sign Griezmann ... at all costs... play 4-4-2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Marck11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Marck11 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:The Vidal red card was wrong but he was still the worse performer today with Thiago. Brainless and underwhelming, I thought he was a man for the big games. Only got ourselves to blame.

another victim of guardiola brainwashing. thiago is arsenal material.. huff and puff, no end result. throw him out, should have retained Gotze to play that role (another guardiola magic that he ruined him with false 9 when klopp moulded him so good for NO 9) javi martinez should be back to DM or thrown out.. no more **** dilly dollying...

You don't have the intellectual capacity to argue or discuss anything with me, a lot of people tend to earn that right. Before talking about brainwashing, find a brain first.

It's because of condescending morons like you why bayern went from winners to losing in semis and not even entering QFs.. enjoy the ride technocrats.. guardiolas and spanish FA are laughing at you idiots..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:by the way, at the club towards the end of the match we were attacked by some Libyan pigs son of a bitches ... mother ****...

WTF!? What happened?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Very entertaining match, but the first leg decided the winner. We weren't far from the semifinal, but in the end you can't fight against the referees and the black sheep Vidal who has screwed up big time in two matches.

This is officially an end of one generation.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:50 pm

#12 wrote:Guys! It's never the ref! It wasn't today either! Müller was offside as well in the 1-2! He was bad on both ends! We lost this tie in Munich, not today...

do you not think if casemiro got sent off maybe when conceding the pen maybe with his multitude of later fouls at 1-0 we might have went on and won we will never know but we had it under control until the ref and his linesman took it away
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League