You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Lukas » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

CaptainLahm21 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Are UEFA not bored of seeing the Spanish fluke and cheat their way through this competition yet? Cos I know I am, and so are the neutrals I know. No doubt the rest of Europe is too.

Barca and reals wins this year theres just no subtlety absolutely blatant cheating

Feels a lot like supporting a small unfashionable club in the PL against the top 6 :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:38 pm

How awfully bad was Alaba though?. Compare Alaba vs Marcelo from maybe 3 yrs ago and Marcelo's improvement is absolutely astonishing.
He even can pull out a right footed cross whereas David is still learning how to do it with his favored left. Defensively, positionally and in an attacking sense, he was superior to Alaba in every aspect. Imagine if we had a swap of Alaba and Marcello, how much better do we look in attack?

However, the most disappointing aspect for me today was he absolutely shirked any responsibility, always chosing to pass to Ribery or someone else and never attempting to take anyone on even once. For someone who has had ample experience of these big games, he looked like a novice playing on the big stage for the first time.

Thiago and Alonso as well, #-o , very average performances. Not only did Thiago not contribute anything significant in the attacking third, how many simple giveaways was he guilty of?
Last edited by Ed. on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ollio » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

We fought.

#12 has valid points. Two shots on target, a penalty and an own goal. Still, I feel cheated. Really cheated. I love our team. And thank you Xabi and Philipp.

I will not watch the final unless Juve or Dortmund play. Enough of this Spanish monopoly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

I am sick of uefalona and uefadrid, this goes in category with Barca PSG, two penalties..... When is this gonna stop
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:What's polluting? I'm asking an honest question here...
You people above all say season is over now, CL above anything, so planning starts NOW! And I'm asking: do you honestly think today's result is finally making our management wake up?
Yes, they fought, but we were also lucky... Again, we were unable to create out of play... I don't see this on the ref, as did many of my (Bayern and non-Bayern) friends, as you could also argue about that penalty...
So again, what is polluting about a sober question, just because some people here get/are still all worked up?

I kind of agree with you mate, but the truth is our "luck" was the result of their mistake. Theirs wasn't... theirs were things which should never ever have happened.

What you say about our attack is true and I'm also scared it will hide our weaknesses and stop the management for taking action. But then what about defence? Hummels and Boateng, returning from injury: both amazing. Neuer, played two of the best games in his career.

I don't think your points are invalid or trolling, but you're seeing the glass half empty.

I reiterate the points I made after the first leg. We have the best defence in the world. We need to strengthen our attack, especially in terms of backups.

Yes... Thanks mate... We're not contradicting actually IMHO...!

But defense aside, we also need be better on offense in away games...
Effenberg once said you gotta win your home games, yes! You also gotta score away... Thing is, whenever we made it far in this competition, we were always getting good results in the first legs - Always... Everything else is kidding ourselves!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:39 pm

MUTU wrote:By the way Lewandowski was also incorrectly flagged for offside when through on goal vs Navas by the same linesman who failed to flag the blatant Ronaldo offside.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My friend who supports RM mentioned this as well... I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same chance but I thought it was correct.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Third RM goal.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Lukas wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Are UEFA not bored of seeing the Spanish fluke and cheat their way through this competition yet? Cos I know I am, and so are the neutrals I know. No doubt the rest of Europe is too.

Barca and reals wins this year theres just no subtlety absolutely blatant cheating

Feels a lot like supporting a small unfashionable club in the PL against the top 6 :lol:

Haha even with all those decisions we couldnt beat most of them
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

We cant be angry on the team, you just cant win Real+Kassai, MIA SAN MIA
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby thephalanx » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Put Angela Merkel and Wolfgang Schäuble where Rummenigge and Hoeneß are. See if any Southern Europe or Hungarians dare to do Bayern any injustice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bring back Van Gaal
thephalanx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Cyprus

Postby Ed. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Bayerncroatia wrote:Worst player of the match was thiago, my opinnion

He'll have to battle Alaba for that honor.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

PROUD TO BE AN FCB BAYERN FANATIC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
fuck uefa
fuck kassai
fuck real
fuck ronaldo
and all their dead ancestors

by the way, at the club towards the end of the match we were attacked by some Libyan pigs son of a bitches ... mother fuckers...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm struggling to remember a worse refereeing team, EVER. Certainly not in a Bayern game but tbh I don't think even Ovrebo in Barca-Chelsea was this bad.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Hard to play against such a scambag ref
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:43 pm

Ollio wrote:We fought.

#12 has valid points. Two shots on target, a penalty and an own goal. Still, I feel cheated. Really cheated. I love our team. And thank you Xabi and Philipp.

I will not watch the final unless Juve or Dortmund play. Enough of this Spanish monopoly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheated? No... Unlucky, a little maybe...

BUT, dude, even though I appreciate your backup: PLEASE not Dortmund! PRETTY PLEASE! If only they make it farther than us, I will never hear the end of it! EVER!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League