You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Marck11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:The Vidal red card was wrong but he was still the worse performer today with Thiago. Brainless and underwhelming, I thought he was a man for the big games. Only got ourselves to blame.

another victim of guardiola brainwashing. thiago is arsenal material.. huff and puff, no end result. throw him out, should have retained Gotze to play that role (another guardiola magic that he ruined him with false 9 when klopp moulded him so good for NO 9) javi martinez should be back to DM or thrown out.. no more fucking dilly dollying...
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Worst player of the match was thiago, my opinnion
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Nemtar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

German-American wrote:
Nemtar wrote:#12 have to be banned. For the health of this forum (real Bayern fans)

Very proud of the team. Love this guys. Shame on Vidal that was overspeeded but he was our warrior. Madrid with out the ref's help would not have done anything!

Coming from someone who doesn't even have 50 posts, you need to keep quiet. There is a proper way of handling this. Go to the Admins and tell them that you are annoyed...by you saying #12 needs to be banned, you are going to get people heated up and start being aggressive towards each other. Our team was just knocked out of the UCL so users will rightfully so be angered.
Be smart about how you handle your words on this forum, we have had lots of tension in the past and it sucked for everybody.

You don't even read my welcome post but it's ok, will take note for next time I post.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Toni_Kroos39 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Pips wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:oh and I completely love Hummels and Boateng! We have the two best center backs in the world in our squad!

:roll:

Every attack from Real was critical for Bayern goal, Hummels was good but Boateng...

Boateng was good hummels was our motm and boa second

Sent from my LGM-G600L using Tapatalk
Toni_Kroos39
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 pm

German-American wrote:
Nemtar wrote:#12 have to be banned. For the health of this forum (real Bayern fans)

Very proud of the team. Love this guys. Shame on Vidal that was overspeeded but he was our warrior. Madrid with out the ref's help would not have done anything!

Coming from someone who doesn't even have 50 posts, you need to keep quiet. There is a proper way of handling this. Go to the Admins and tell them that you are annoyed...by you saying #12 needs to be banned, you are going to get people heated up and start being aggressive towards each other. Our team was just knocked out of the UCL so users will rightfully so be angered.
Be smart about how you handle your words on this forum, we have had lots of tension in the past and it sucked for everybody.

Whats wronf with you . All infected by ban dissease. The guy is right we are not in the semis . The rest is just talk. Reffere errors, offside etc will be history
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Bayerncroatia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Boa was Fantastic and hummels left everything on the pitch
Bayerncroatia
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Are UEFA not bored of seeing the Spanish fluke and cheat their way through this competition yet? Cos I know I am, and so are the neutrals I know. No doubt the rest of Europe is too.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

ottackon wrote:
krisopi4eto1 wrote:
#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

Please someone ban this guy. Please please

It's too much really, I'm really considering quitting this forum if something is not done against the polluters.

You remember Robbens try that Marcelo saved? You remember when Costa went for Kimmich and he was 1 m away from scoring a goal, you remember the non existent Offside Boa-Lewa long ball, and so on. I agree that our left side could have done better, our right still carried the play even though they were stuck by so many player, on the other side Alaba wasted so many chances that it was disastrous.

BUT ! We should have been the ones going through, a red card for the guy with arguably most fitness in our team and the biggest heart to run his limbs give up was unforgivable. Especially considering that faggot Casemiro on the other side with the puppy face everytime he does a stupid foul. Unbelievable, and then that manequin mascot doing his offside show... I'm still shocked.

Fuck I am bored of this, but next year... WE HAVE TO WIN THIS. SPLASH THE CASH AND REINFORCE EVERY PART WE WERE MISSING. Alonso, Ribery, sadly Lahm have to be replaced by World Class players and they can wrap the CL up for bayern.

Also #12 you are so frustrated and delusional in your life if you even are a Bayern fan . You are talking as if the number in your nickname is determinating your age. Predicting a 4-0 for Madrid, and even after our team put a match right before ur eyes ur still blabbering. You are a shame for Bayern's fan base.
Last edited by DiegoForlan on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

#12 wrote:What's polluting? I'm asking an honest question here...
You people above all say season is over now, CL above anything, so planning starts NOW! And I'm asking: do you honestly think today's result is finally making our management wake up?
Yes, they fought, but we were also lucky... Again, we were unable to create out of play... I don't see this on the ref, as did many of my (Bayern and non-Bayern) friends, as you could also argue about that penalty...
So again, what is polluting about a sober question, just because some people here get/are still all worked up?

I kind of agree with you mate, but the truth is our "luck" was the result of their mistake. Theirs wasn't... theirs were things which should never ever have happened.

What you say about our attack is true and I'm also scared it will hide our weaknesses and stop the management for taking action. But then what about defence? Hummels and Boateng, returning from injury: both amazing. Neuer, played two of the best games in his career.

I don't think your points are invalid or trolling, but you're seeing the glass half empty.

I reiterate the points I made after the first leg. We have the best defence in the world. We need to strengthen our attack, especially in terms of backups.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Marck11 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:The Vidal red card was wrong but he was still the worse performer today with Thiago. Brainless and underwhelming, I thought he was a man for the big games. Only got ourselves to blame.

another victim of guardiola brainwashing. thiago is arsenal material.. huff and puff, no end result. throw him out, should have retained Gotze to play that role (another guardiola magic that he ruined him with false 9 when klopp moulded him so good for NO 9) javi martinez should be back to DM or thrown out.. no more **** dilly dollying...

You don't have the intellectual capacity to argue or discuss anything with me, a lot of people tend to earn that right. Before talking about brainwashing, find a brain first.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Lukas wrote:Are UEFA not bored of seeing the Spanish fluke and cheat their way through this competition yet? Cos I know I am, and so are the neutrals I know. No doubt the rest of Europe is too.

Barca and reals wins this year theres just no subtlety absolutely blatant cheating
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 pm

By the way Lewandowski was also incorrectly flagged for offside when through on goal vs Navas by the same linesman who failed to flag the blatant Ronaldo offside.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 pm

MUTU wrote:This was a bigger refereeing disaster than Barça vs PSG.

- Vidal incorrectly sent off
- Casemiro not given a second yellow in at least 4 opportunities
- Casemiro handball in the box not given a penalty
- 2 offside goals allowed for Real Madrid

Seriously unfair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You forgot Lewys clear cut chance being incorrectly ruled offside. Emotionally I am so confused right now, I don't know who to be angry with as it can't be the team, no one can win against this
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Emotionally I am so confused right now, I don't know who to be angry with as it can't be the team, no one can win against this

Word. I'm weirdly clear-headed, probably because there is nothing concrete to otherwise rage at.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 pm

Casemiro should've been sent off but Kasai didn't want to send him off for some reason...

4-shit-shit chokes every time... We want the good old 4-2-3-1 back.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League