You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby krisopi4eto1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

ottackon wrote:
krisopi4eto1 wrote:
#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

Please someone ban this guy. Please please

It's too much really, I'm really considering quitting this forum if something is not done against the polluters.

How can this fuckin troll be tolerated at this point is beyond me.
krisopi4eto1
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

This is a disgrace. Very sorry for you guys.

You know now how it felt to us when Dortmund scored in the Pokal final and the goal wasn't given. :D

But seriously, this just shouldn't happen on this level. The 3-2 goal was also offisde.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lukas » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:No shame here boys the better team doesn't always win....when will those dinosaurs at UEFA implement video technology?! You would think these guys are still using dial up....

Never going to happen. They wouldn't be allowed to fix games then.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

That was an absolute disgrace two offside goals a non existent red casemiro allowed to commit about 20 fouls. Thats how it all ends for alonso and lahm in the tournament i cant believe the standard of refereeing. But the players were absolutely fantastic hummels just back from injury was immense if we had him first leg there is a world of difference we will be back a shame theres no lahm to get a second cl now lets do the double. Also anyone but real to lift the trophy which is how i feel anyway. Would also say there fullbacks were incredible going forward the match was a great spectacle until the refs decided real had to go through. They can never cry UEFAlona again.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Tbh, I'm a bit disappointed we couldn't score a goal from an actual attack, but meh.
I'm really disappointed. I was quite happy we won 2-1 and went to ET, and figured even if we go out, this is OK...but man, this is killing me. That was a freaking GIANT offside. I can't believe they didn't catch that.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marck11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Send out all those spanish cunts out from the team..one spoiled the first leg with its stupidity and the other with immobility.. bring back the old Bayern spirit.. fucking bayern management should be sacked and new blood brought in..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nemtar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm

#12 have to be banned. For the health of this forum (real Bayern fans)

Very proud of the team. Love this guys. Shame on Vidal that was overspeeded but he was our warrior. Madrid with out the ref's help would not have done anything!
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Marck11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:19 pm

bundesliga will enjoy nice coefficients now.. UEFA in the pocket of spanish fuckers who dont have money to run the economy but can bribe and keep uefa in their pockets.. disgraceful fucks.. forced dortmund to play atfer bombing, now 1 red card and 1 offside goal.. born out of gangrape a s sholes..
Marck11
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

What's polluting? I'm asking an honest question here...
You people above all say season is over now, CL above anything, so planning starts NOW! And I'm asking: do you honestly think today's result is finally making our management wake up?
Yes, they fought, but we were also lucky... Again, we were unable to create out of play... I don't see this on the ref, as did many of my (Bayern and non-Bayern) friends, as you could also argue about that penalty...
So again, what is polluting about a sober question, just because some people here get/are still all worked up?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby German-American » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Well, I have to say that both teams deserved to go through.
The refs were awful though, their decisions greatly impacted the result especially in extra time.
Casmiro should have been sent off
Vidal should have stayed on...there was no foul
Ronaldo being offside for the goal, which changed the tone of the game

Hats off to Ronaldo, his goal in the extra time was offside but he didn't do anything dirty which I appreciate and hold against the ref, not him.

Ways to move forward:
Make an informal complaint to UEFA about the ref, they did an awful job...no other way to say it. Worst series of call I have seen ever. I say informal so UEFA is aware of our displeasure and that is all. Not looking for extra attention....we will get it from the media anyways
Find a Costa replacement, sorry he was so bad. What made me annoyed most was how he didn't play with the team. I want a team player, someone like Ribery. We won't find someone as good, but we need the team play.

It is a disappointing and EXTREMELY frustrating way to get knocked out but we cant blame RM
Kovac Out!!
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

This was a bigger refereeing disaster than Barça vs PSG.

- Vidal incorrectly sent off
- Casemiro not given a second yellow in at least 4 opportunities
- Casemiro handball in the box not given a penalty
- 2 offside goals allowed for Real Madrid

Seriously unfair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Very very proud of these warriors. Fought until the very end. The bitch ass ref had to fuck us up though. Fuck UEFA, absolute shame this was.
Danke kapitän, you're a real legend! Enjoyed every single UCL match you played. And even though I am Brazilian (fuck Cafu and Capita), I consider you the best right back I've ever seen playing the game.

This is probably the last Bayern match I watched this year as I have to go back to full focus on my professional life. So hopefully we make the right decisions in the next transfer window to come back stronger and fight our way to Kiev next year! It was fun guys!
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 pm

ottackon wrote:
krisopi4eto1 wrote:
#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

Please someone ban this guy. Please please

It's too much really, I'm really considering quitting this forum if something is not done against the polluters.

Is not a bad statement. We are gutted but look how many shots we had this game ? I tell you 2 shots.
I dont want to name any players but some.of the known ones did again a bad game. Refferre was a ripp off.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Outis » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 pm

1. I'm no psychic
2. At least they fought, they had Madrid on the ropes...
3. Arbiters and Spanish clubs, a love story... Goal from clear offside and handballing, Casemiro no second yellow (while Bayern gets yellows like pancakes...), Lewa offside when he's not (1x1 with GK), Vidal second yellow when on the ball...

P.S. I think it's better next year to pay UEFA and play with second team.
Outis
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:21 pm

oh and I completely love Hummels and Boateng! We have the two best center backs in the world in our squad!
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League