You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby pyrasur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:33 am

Why ban him? He knows RM was gifted the tie by the referees in both matches, that's why he's insecure enough that he tries to convince everyone else of a fiction. Keep him around I say. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Sydney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:16 am

That was the worst performance of referees in a high level game I have seen in a long long time. FMD.
Graham Poll comes to mind, Crotia vs Australia, WC 2006. Poll had the decency to call it quits after his abysmal performance.

But here is blast from the past for you...
https://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/history ... 29077.html
Nice obituary, but: after a game involving Real Madrid in Madrid, back in 1976,, he was shown the red card - not by UEFA, but by FIFA, and never ref'd an international game again. Deservedly so. I vividly remember the game, it was a shocking performance of the refs (see below).

I don't think that Kassai is sleeping too well these days, and he can expect mail from UEFA and/or FIFA. It was a UCL quarter final, for goodness sake, not Shinbone United vs Blockheads 99 in a 6th division encounter somewhere in Europe. FMD!

So what's new with Real? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Saying all of that: if Vidal makes the 2:0 in Munich, Real would have been burried. Bayern would have gone into the break with a sense of "F*ck yeah!". Instead it was "Oh f*ck!". The rest is history.

---

Strange end of his international career

A crucial game in the career of Leo van der Kroft was the return quarter final in the Uefa Cup 1 in March of 1976. He was nominated as referee for the summer games, but finally got suspended because of two incidents. In the game between Real Madrid and Borussia Mönchengladbach he disallowed two goals. Both goals were scored by the German away team. The Uefa ignored the German protests, but Fifa decided in May to withdraw Van der Kroft’s invitation for the Olypics. He was offered to act as a linesman, but declined. Van der Kroft hoped to end his international refereeing career with a big tournament, but that dream came to an end. In 1976 he quit, because he reached the age limit of 47. His last game at the Dutch top level was Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV Eindhoven.
Sydney
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 am

Referee mistakes often kill the momentum... you never know how a match would've ended by just taking away referee mistakes. Just like that offside Eto'o goal that killed us in 2011... we lost it there and they gained momentum, started to believe and made it.
There's a lot of psychological in this game...

This is a response to the one who says that it would've ended 1-1, we can't know that... all we know is that it was horrible refereeing and it favored RM. Too light on the cards when it came to Bayern, but not so much to RM.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:41 am

JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:30 am

pyrasur wrote:Why ban him? He knows RM was gifted the tie by the referees in both matches, that's why he's insecure enough that he tries to convince everyone else of a fiction. Keep him around I say. :coffee:

I banned him because while his initial posts started off just fine, since the game they have been nothing but provocative. He accuses us of selective memory when his list is the perfect example of that. Also, picking a fight with the fan of another forum, which made no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Larhm » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:54 am

Tom starke is still with us?! I thought he had left long ago. LOL. Anw, Rafinha is just so lovable. HAhahahaa
Larhm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:13 am

Another reason I will really miss and never forget Rafinha when he moves on or retires, dude lives and breathes for this club. Always the first to back up a player in an altercation or to harass a ref for a bad call, he like Robben and Vidal, just has a winning mentality.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:14 am

banter23 wrote:
Bayerncroatia wrote:Worst player of the match was thiago, my opinnion

I saw him even laughing with the crowd before taking a penalty. He wasn't concentrated at all.. wonder why.
Also those annoying ballboys passing behind our corner takers a moment before they took it.

Before the double match with Real Thiago was praised by almost everyone, how can he ruin that in 2 matches against a SPANISH team.

Ah yes I thought I was the only one to notice guys passing from behind the corner takers.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:19 am

Fénix wrote:Hungarian ref spotted last night in the famous Real Madrid's restaurant. Madrid is a Spanish capital where exists hundreds of elite restaurants and Kassai chose dinner exactly at the one where Real Madrid's club creme comes to eat.

This is just getting better and better. :mrgreen:

Source?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:53 am

ottackon wrote:It's becoming open bar around here, anyone comes and says whatever he pleases. And the funniest thing is that instead of giving a good kick up the ass, our dear moderators make conversation as real barmen. Well, cheers guys :cheers:

So fucking true...
Politically correct as Germans

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 am

Real will pay for that... just as inter did against S04 in 2011...

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
pyrasur wrote:Why ban him? He knows RM was gifted the tie by the referees in both matches, that's why he's insecure enough that he tries to convince everyone else of a fiction. Keep him around I say. :coffee:

I banned him because while his initial posts started off just fine, since the game they have been nothing but provocative. He accuses us of selective memory when his list is the perfect example of that. Also, picking a fight with the fan of another forum, which made no sense.

With all due respect fans of the following teams should not be left to post in this forum.

Uefalona
Uefamadrid
I would like to add Juve Milan and Man U but if my memory serves me right when they were here they were always correct.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

WHY?we needed him for next time..this does not send out a good message..he will proudly boast in the RM forum that we couldn't handle the banter and banned him..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 am

Anyway..
Just to further the claim that barca and madrid are the chosen ones..
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:13 am

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:Hungarian ref spotted last night in the famous Real Madrid's restaurant. Madrid is a Spanish capital where exists hundreds of elite restaurants and Kassai chose dinner exactly at the one where Real Madrid's club creme comes to eat.

This is just getting better and better. :mrgreen:

Source?

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League