You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby 1911 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Can we play PSG in the European Cheated Cup final?
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:I have a feeling Juventus will send Barcelona where they belong : out of competition.

In all fairness: you don't exactly have to be a prophet for this... People keep talking about the refs... Truth is had PSG - like us - done their end of the job, the ref could've walked on his head and they'd still go through...
Now it was a little different with us, but Vidal chose the night sky in the first leg... We cannot argue in our favor regardless of perspective... Ronaldo still had to put it in as well, he did, Vidal didn't...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 pm

#12 wrote:Thing is: Lewa didn't score, Ramos did
So did Ronaldo...

Ref was overall bad and maybe favored you a little, but you were the better team over the course of 210 minutes...

As soon as we rediscover our roots, you'll suffer

a little? no words for ur brain man... rlly... OMFG !
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:58 pm

whitekingRM wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
whitekingRM wrote:You guys talk about Cristiano goal.
what about the off side of Lewan? before the second goal of Bayern?

If the ref had been competend, that would've been a possible offside 3-0... :coffee:

He wasnt competend for both sides.
All talk about the offside of CR7 but not Lewan´s,referee also does not mark a clear penalty to Ramos or the yellow of Case what shouldnt be yellow card, on the penalty. The expulsion of Vidal was late, He should have left that red card before...

Agreed, but casemiro first. And not in that NON-FAUL tackle. He stopped a counter-attack and he wasn't even given a yellow lol (first faul on robben).
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 pm

BackY wrote:
#12 wrote:Thing is: Lewa didn't score, Ramos did
So did Ronaldo...

Ref was overall bad and maybe favored you a little, but you were the better team over the course of 210 minutes...

As soon as we rediscover our roots, you'll suffer

a little? no words for ur brain man... rlly... OMFG !

Could say the same about you cause offside is offside, no matter the distance...
Can't you just accept, that THERE ARE people with another opinion? I've acknowledged the team spirit... I mentioned, that we put up a good fight and did our best... I still think the better team advanced...
you think differently? Good! Welcome to an adult discussion! But could you please stop to go full mental rage whenever you read and quote one of my posts that's already 16-20 hours old?!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:03 pm

#12 wrote:
Effenberg777 wrote:I have a feeling Juventus will send Barcelona where they belong : out of competition.

In all fairness: you don't exactly have to be a prophet for this... People keep talking about the refs... Truth is had PSG - like us - done their end of the job, the ref could've walked on his head and they'd still go through...
Now it was a little different with us, but Vidal chose the night sky in the first leg... We cannot argue in our favor regardless of perspective... Ronaldo still had to put it in as well, he did, Vidal didn't...

Must be a reason why ronaldo got so many trophies during his career, I dont like him at all but he is doing his job flawless. Totally agree we had our chances and our team management was bad ; but I can remember a game when refs stole Bayern so bad.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:05 pm

Definitely...

Also fucking asshole... Still a professional asshole... Rapist too... But professional as fuck...
Just wish he hadn't gotten that Euro...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Kalev » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Pretty accurate.

Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Just realized now we didnt managed to get a yellow from Ramos or Modric in 2 games. They are full squad for semis. Except Pepe .
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Well, so at least not full retard
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby whitekingRM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Jack Sparrow wrote:Hello guys.

I have read this post and fully understand your complaints, and I could not resist writing to comfort you :(

I'm a Atletico de Madrid Supporter. Believe me when I say that the robbery you suffered yesterday was only the main dish in this season 16-17, because in the Spanish League, move after move, match after match, the referees benefit the Real Trampas (Real Madrid) and the media try to cover up them. They are the true shame of Spanish football. Barcelona does not reach that level.

Casimiro's, Vidal's and both goals in Ronaldo's offside was a heavy joke #-o (one more time).

Without going any further, in the last derby against them (RMA-ATM) 2 weeks ago (1-1), they scored their goal offside (one more time).

I think Real Madrid is a heavy joke, a penalty or tax for football lovers. Whenever Atletico has gone far in UCL, "someone" makes Real Madrid also have to be, in order not to lose media relevance with his neighbor. [-X

This year has been through a great robbery to Bayern yesterday. Last time (2016) was by a suspicius draw and robbery. They robbed the M. City in the semifinal (Penalty in the discount that did not indicate the referee), and robbed Atletico in the final (1-1 with offside goal).

Whenever they lose in play, they score "miraculous" goals in the last minutes preceded by arbitration tricks (expulsions of the opponent, goals in offside, infractions near the area that do not exist, "PENALDOS" -penalties to ronaldo -...). :mrgreen:

You must take into account that they steal and cheat our teams because they have to pay their expensive intergalactic signings every years and this means that they have to always go far in competitions that bring benefits and fame :coffee:

It is a shame that our teams have not been able to cross this year in semifinal (as last year) because of the cheat Real Madrid (better known as Real Trampas) :roll:

Regards, and discuss my poor English. [-o<

Lies lies and more lies, what we can expect about an Atlético fan? If you are just competitive when you have Real Madrid as a rival.

You are still dreaming with the two UCL finals. (Segundones resentidos).
whitekingRM
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 pm

[quote="whitekingRM"][/quote]

U didnt know how to play it at home either moron, using referees is KNOWING how to play?? Not rlly. DOnt sell me barca shit, u were the ones that went into barca's dressing room and threatened them to loose the league, cause u are same shit as PSG, City, Chelsea, and every team who is plastic and uses someone else's money. Every club in the world can be big when someone comes with millions. Be like bayern, we make our money from 0, no one is the CHIEF here, the extra money that is, is to none, its to the club, not like ur shitty club.
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:21 pm

#12 wrote:Well, so at least not full retard

Lol
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:30 pm

rthebest wrote:Come on guys move on it was just a game of football.

It is, but what Im mad at, is someone with old sweaty balls, is making millions out of this, while we're exploding from the madness we feel right now!!!! Was all my life and love about football a lie? Was all my money on bets gone for nothing cause some pieces of shit fixed matches? yesterday WAS ABSOLUTELY NO HUMAN MISTAKE, it was PURE CONSPIRACY !!!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:31 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:I'd rather lose than celebrate the same type of victory Madristas have. Mia san mia

Been saying that the whole day. Even said it when vidal missed the first penaly. I said: THANK GOD HE DIDNT SCORE !!
BUt we are REAL FOOTBALL FANS, not plastic shits!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League