You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:30 pm

I am reading that the Police had to intervene as Lewa Vidal and others went for the Ref.

Uefa are not going to investigate...

ANOTHER ADMISSION THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE REF!

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/ca ... 702a.shtml
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kris141 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:35 pm

#12 wrote:Dude, Backy, I'm concerned for your health, really... You can relax, no one is making you keep your bet
Now I'll try and explain it once more, fir the last time, cause there's people here- like you - that are too close to the edge and actually seem to know this club very little, cause in the same sentence phantasize about Griezmann - whom we don't even need...
There is a difference between putting up a great fight and being the better team... We git a doubtful penalty and no one is complaining about the ref... Another one in Munich we wasted... Also no one complaining... Yes, we were unlucky, and he definitely pushed the game in their favor... But you can only rob someone of something they have... And we had nothing! The game was headed for overtime, not for us qualifying...! Again, the team put up a great effort, but those goals came completely out of nowhere... You simply cannot **** up your home games like that! Just look how many home games Atlético gives away... How many goals?
Again, the ref killed the momentum, I give you that... But it's not like Vidal didn't deserve to be sent off way earlier already... And people here are acting like it was ours to lose... That's easy... It's neglecting the fact that we could've killed the tie earlier though and thus would actually HAVE something to be "robbed of"...

I agree with you! I hate all thos "what if".. We had momentum - Yes! Vidal, playing like crazy man, took it away with help of ref :evil: or you can switch it saying - ref took it away with Vidals help if If it is easier to handle :D . But either way not the victory was taken.. Every1 talking about robbery sounds like we were leading 4-0, but guys guess what.. it was **** draw at that time..we **** up game at AA.... we got lucky penalty and lucky auto goal! I cant say it was great performance and although i really would love to know it, but u just cant say we would be in semis if ref didn't make thos calls!

P.S. Our defense was solid, cant blame anyone there.
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:43 pm

#12 wrote:Dude, Backy, I'm concerned for your health, really... You can relax, no one is making you keep your bet
Now I'll try and explain it once more, fir the last time, cause there's people here- like you - that are too close to the edge and actually seem to know this club very little, cause in the same sentence phantasize about Griezmann - whom we don't even need...
There is a difference between putting up a great fight and being the better team... We git a doubtful penalty and no one is complaining about the ref... Another one in Munich we wasted... Also no one complaining... Yes, we were unlucky, and he definitely pushed the game in their favor... But you can only rob someone of something they have... And we had nothing! The game was headed for overtime, not for us qualifying...! Again, the team put up a great effort, but those goals came completely out of nowhere... You simply cannot **** up your home games like that! Just look how many home games Atlético gives away... How many goals?
Again, the ref killed the momentum, I give you that... But it's not like Vidal didn't deserve to be sent off way earlier already... And people here are acting like it was ours to lose... That's easy... It's neglecting the fact that we could've killed the tie earlier though and thus would actually HAVE something to be "robbed of"...

We would score with Lewy and Müller on the pitch, either in remaining time or in ET. Lewy was rested, Müller concentrated and we had them on the ropes. It's not that the team can't score, it was the bad lineup.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:45 pm

:evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kris141 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:

We would score with Lewy and Müller on the pitch, either in remaining time or in ET. Lewy was rested, Müller concentrated and we had them on the ropes. It's not that the team can't score, it was the bad lineup.

This is what i am talking about! Please stop that - we would.. WE DIDNT DO IT WHEN WE HAD CHANCE!
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby bastos80 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

ottackon wrote:

Hargreaves looks really angry
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:58 pm

He's one of us.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Ziklitschli wrote:

Of course... In no way I was trying to say Ancelotti was without fault or the team was shit! This is not a contradiction!
Yes!
But over the course of the whole tie we didn't deserve to go through... Easy as that...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Well, this thread is about to become the most discussed match thread ever on this forum.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby RAJBAYERN » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Very proud of Bayern Munich, unfortunately the decision made by the referee..... but despite the injustice of being with 10 players, when the red card play wasnt a foul and we were closer to get the third goal, I think that Ancelotti didnt have the balls to substitute Costa for Kimmich.

He decide to take out Lewandowski and that decision affect our performance in the extra time. Muller said we was 10 vs 14, but I think it was 9 vs 14, Costa was a ghost in the pitch.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby icewizard » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Kris141 wrote:This is what i am talking about! Please stop that - we would.. WE DIDNT DO IT WHEN WE HAD CHANCE!

Neither did Real Madrid did it at that point...

It was a draw... Both teams could go through. But with such mistakes in favour of Real Madrid, you can be sure one team have had the favours of the referee and one player especially (Casemiro who escaped the sending off because of unfair refereeing).

#12 wrote:Of course... In no way I was trying to say Ancelotti was without fault or the team was shit! This is not a contradiction!
Yes!
But over the course of the whole tie we didn't deserve to go through... Easy as that..

And i disaggree with anyone saying we didn't deserve to go through because on both games aggregated, we deserved to go through more than Real Madrid deserved.

RAJBAYERN wrote:Very proud of Bayern Munich, unfortunately the decision made by the referee..... but despite the injustice of being with 10 players, when the red card play wasnt a foul and we were closer to get the third goal, I think that Ancelotti didnt have the balls to substitute Costa for Kimmich.

He decide to take out Lewandowski and that decision affect our performance in the extra time. Muller said we was 10 vs 14, but I think it was 9 vs 14, Costa was a ghost in the pitch.

I aggree, Douglas Costa was a disappointment, he didn't use his speed or dribbling skills to manage a proper opportunity. As i remember, just a shot which went 20 meters over goal...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:Very proud of Bayern Munich, unfortunately the decision made by the referee..... but despite the injustice of being with 10 players, when the red card play wasnt a foul and we were closer to get the third goal, I think that Ancelotti didnt have the balls to substitute Costa for Kimmich.

Although, it's always a difficult decision to make, but I agree.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 pm

ottackon wrote:

Although, it's always a difficult decision to make, but I agree.

Kimmich was shaky too, and if I am not wrong the 4th of real goal came after his pass to asensio. But totally agree costa is not the right man to use for defence he is a shadow of his first 6 months
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League