You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:17 am

Kris141 wrote:It may be at Reals favour and i agree creating chances dont make you better, but scoring goals does! That wins for you games! We played 60 min in first game 11 vs 11, still no goal from game.. Second game the same - 84 min 11 vs 11. We played better, we controlled the game, but couldn't score. If we would convert chances it may be over and ref couldn't do anything with his bad calls.. After the games i think back and remember how Neuer saved us at first leg (although it was when we were on 10 men, still he did excellent job), but cant say it about Reals Navas, cuz we didn't put him on effort.

About both red cards.. You can argue about me, but it was bad decision making from both players and also Carlo. Should subbed him off, or not play Alonso , cuz Vidal had tho cover for him also, what pushed him out of position and a lot of tackles, what in the end led to yellow cards...
Before first leg, i looked at Real players and was so happy that Pepe and Varane out, thought it will be holes in their defense, also Ramos on yellow, what would make him not make dangerous tackles what he did not (example of good decision making there).. I mean Real playing with their 4th defender and Ramos on yellow, what at the end isn't the greatest defender.. and still no goals form games in 140 mins..
But guess what, Thiago and Vidal gets 2 **** yellows in one game cuz you dont play like Vidal played after first yellow. I know Vidal is warrior, but you got to play with you mind, not just run and tackle every chance you have.. SAME MISTAKE TWO GAMES IN ROW, dont make that tackle, you wont get sent off!
I dont say anything bad about our defense, they played great, but you cant win if you dont score!!!!

I wish we were in semis, but you cant change the fact that we lost... I dont mind you guys.. If you like to think we were robbed go for it.. i just see a lot of what our players , staff could do different and what would give us the win..

As old saying goes - BALL DONT LIE!

Ding dong in mim 84 we had 2 goals scored
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Pips » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 am

Coach put Alonso in against Lever instead of Sanchez, Carlo lost this with too much min. for Arjen, Frank and rest of veterans. Alonso shold never play second half of last night game, he was uselles.
Pips
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Kris141 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 am

Effenberg777 wrote:
Kris141 wrote:It may be at Reals favour and i agree creating chances dont make you better, but scoring goals does! That wins for you games! We played 60 min in first game 11 vs 11, still no goal from game.. Second game the same - 84 min 11 vs 11. We played better, we controlled the game, but couldn't score. If we would convert chances it may be over and ref couldn't do anything with his bad calls.. After the games i think back and remember how Neuer saved us at first leg (although it was when we were on 10 men, still he did excellent job), but cant say it about Reals Navas, cuz we didn't put him on effort.

About both red cards.. You can argue about me, but it was bad decision making from both players and also Carlo. Should subbed him off, or not play Alonso , cuz Vidal had tho cover for him also, what pushed him out of position and a lot of tackles, what in the end led to yellow cards...
Before first leg, i looked at Real players and was so happy that Pepe and Varane out, thought it will be holes in their defense, also Ramos on yellow, what would make him not make dangerous tackles what he did not (example of good decision making there).. I mean Real playing with their 4th defender and Ramos on yellow, what at the end isn't the greatest defender.. and still no goals form games in 140 mins..
But guess what, Thiago and Vidal gets 2 **** yellows in one game cuz you dont play like Vidal played after first yellow. I know Vidal is warrior, but you got to play with you mind, not just run and tackle every chance you have.. SAME MISTAKE TWO GAMES IN ROW, dont make that tackle, you wont get sent off!
I dont say anything bad about our defense, they played great, but you cant win if you dont score!!!!

I wish we were in semis, but you cant change the fact that we lost... I dont mind you guys.. If you like to think we were robbed go for it.. i just see a lot of what our players , staff could do different and what would give us the win..

As old saying goes - BALL DONT LIE!

Ding dong in mim 84 we had 2 goals scored

From penalty and auto goal from Ramos? Great goals, great plays there! :D :D
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 am

This was not an easy game. Real needed an extra man to defeat us. Both teams are strong. Refs decision took Real in semis.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 am

Maybe it was a personal vendetta by Hun towards Merkel ...who knows?
And we ended up being the lamb of the sacrifice

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IMG343 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 am

Never understood people that take the time to search for a rival teams forum. Register, go through the whole verification process, to come and spew absolute nonsense such as Mr Kris141 and #12. But it does not surprise me. Imagine what good they could do for the world if they used their energy on something worthwhile and productive.

Less said about last night the better. I am not even angry despite the trolling etc I've seen around the world. I am yet to come across any journalist and current/former professional that doesn't not think the game was taken out of bayerns control by the referees. Some are even coming out with outright conspiracy theories. And these are men and women who feed their children via the beautiful game.

I'm not one for conspiracy but after tonight you have to wonder. Can't remember the last time I saw a decision go against the big Spanish teams. If it happens occasionally fair enough but I just can't remember one decision. That is fishy.
IMG343
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:10 am

Mr.Kris I am a madrid fan and I can say Casemiro deserved to get sent off lewa was not offside for the 2 goals ..2 of ronaldo's goals were offside and vidal sending off was not fair and also Javi martinez 2nd yellow in 1st leg was too soft considering what happened with Casemiro..
Damn I sound like a bayern fan by reading what I wrote.

Sorry MUTU I have never lost my decency but excuse me this 1 time..for this guy..
Spoiler: show
IDIOTS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!GTFO!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Kris141 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 am

IMG343 wrote:Never understood people that take the time to search for a rival teams forum. Register, go through the whole verification process, to come and spew absolute nonsense such as Mr Kris141 and #12. But it does not surprise me. Imagine what good they could do for the world if they used their energy on something worthwhile and productive.

Less said about last night the better. I am not even angry despite the trolling etc I've seen around the world. I am yet to come across any journalist and current/former professional that doesn't not think the game was taken out of bayerns control by the referees. Some are even coming out with outright conspiracy theories. And these are men and women who feed their children via the beautiful game.

I'm not one for conspiracy but after tonight you have to wonder. Can't remember the last time I saw a decision go against the big Spanish teams. If it happens occasionally fair enough but I just can't remember one decision. That is fishy.

I am Bayern fan! I just cant stand when only the ref is blamed, he is part of the game! Bad decisions happen, also in past we can look up decisions were we got "helped" by ref.
This "ref robbed us" mentality is not for the best club in the world! I am not a cry baby, i can take lose! But all i see is everyone saying if ref didn't do that ... then we would beat Real! We can always find something, for example, you can look up, at Ramos goal Lewa was off.. Real fans can say that if there was called offside, other calls wouldn't make difference.

All the game i was thinking and hoping Vidal doesn't get red, cuz i sensed that coming up. Vidal deserved red, for actions and tackles in game... Cesmiro too, ref didn't favour us there, but why dont instead of blaming the ref, dont you look at Carlo who could take of Vidal or Vidal could think before committing all those 50/50 tackles.. Its also part of game! You have to think, that your tackle there can get you sent off and you end up **** your own team.. was the tackle he made worth even making and giving the ref a chance to book him ( he mad it even knowing he was on thin ice)???
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

The game was lost in the summer of 2016. For the rest, I'm looking to what Carlo can do next season given the proper (and this time adecuate) replacements. And please, no more 35 million dollar 18 year olds please with 6 months worth of playing time on a second tier fist division.

That Guardian resume was simply all that has to be said regarding yesterday's game.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:09 am

DISGRACE HASN'T ENDED!
You might have not realized it, but yesterday during the second half, Spanish police started to attack Bayern Munich fans for nothing!
Even you ban them to not to take pyrotechnincs or megaphones on the stadium, but now you also attack them?
Hope nobody is injured! Get well soon guys!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Kris141 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 am

prasun77 wrote:DISGRACE HASN'T ENDED!
You might have not realized it, but yesterday during the second half, Spanish police started to attack Bayern Munich fans for nothing!
Even you ban them to not to take pyrotechnincs or megaphones on the stadium, but now you also attack them?
Hope nobody is injured! Get well soon guys!

Hard to believe, but If the attack is for no reason, i hope someone takes serious actions! WTF is this police doing? :shock:
Kris141
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Thank God I was completely cool last night on my cousin's birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, recently I used to feel weird every time I saw the picture of Florentino Perez, couldn't understand why but last night I got it why he looks so annoying. :idea:
He reminds me on the Turkish dog of a president(Erdogan of course). He's got the same ugly face when you see him and when you hear his barking. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby harry-muc » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:33 pm

rthebest wrote:Come on guys move on it was just a game of football.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

i dont know whats going on in canada, but in europe/south america its **** religion!!! if you **** with my club i will knock you down. i took some days off from my job, just to not get fired....
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 pm

whitekingRM wrote:
nhanphan1990 wrote:
whitekingRM wrote:Image

Stop crying like little girls, the white beast has appeared, MADRID HAVE SWEEPING YOU AGAIN , at the next TIME HOPE BAYERN COULD BE more competitive and stop being justified, learnd how to lost.

REAL MADRID KING OF KINGS AND WE OWNED BAYERN AGAIN, 5-2 FIRST AND NOW 6-3 ...
=D> =D> =D> =D>

FEEL PROUD, YOU GUYS LOST WITH THE BEST TEAM OF THE WORLD AND HISTORY, SEE YAAAA...

Again, use proper English before insulting 99% of the members on this forum; and it was 5-0, not 5-2 (yeah I know we were awful), get your fact abt your fav team right, plastic...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

We talk about soccer, im not here to give english lessons. You got the point as the others did. The 5-2 was on porpouse, i had to be more nice, im really sure the, 1-0 and 4-0 at Allianz its unforgeatable, and you were looking for revenge but you have to wait, probably when Ancelotti has gone...

You know what, I'm good, really, but yeah, if I had an inferiority complex about my genitalia, I'd probably join another clubs forum to feel better about my small junk and sorry life as well

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

Was your head stuck in the fridge fetching another beer while Marcelo was busy clearing off the line, Lewandowski incorrectly stopped for offside in a clear run to goal with acres of space and Navas on his line and also with Vidal's miss from inside or just outside the small box?

It was 10 men (one of which playing with a fractured foot) against 17 men yesterday and they took the match to extra time, something you thought impossible even with 11v11.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

First and foremost I thought it impossible to advance which was the actual outcome... Okay, we had the Marcelo thing I forgot to mention... Still - we had to make up for a completely **** UP home game, and even in that home game already, Navas could've gone for ShirleyTemples instead... He touched the ball three times - to get it out of the net... And one of those times it wasn't even us... Seeing you're calling me out on this, how about nit just mentioning the stuff that went - slightly - different than expected, but about other stuff:
There were people in this thread to bet their dicks on it which they technically lost
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 pm

The afternoon after the night before, and I'm taking a small bit of solace in that at least we weren't ahead in the tie when all the shit started. That would have felt even worse. The first leg is starting to annoy me again but even if we'd won that UEFA would have still found a way to screw us
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League