You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:45 am

harry-muc wrote:

thats heavy shit...more than just your "normal" bad ref... :evil:

It's just inexcusable whatever anyone tries to say. No way this wasn't blatant, whether or not Real were involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 am

Come on guys move on it was just a game of football.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 am

whitekingRM wrote:You have lost a lot of that history, the team more helped is called FC Barcelona and their scandals are icomparables. I am giving you an opinion without falling into fanaticism, or insults. You lost this tie because you did not know how to play it at home...

They used to be and still are... But Real fans lost the chance to cry "UEFAlona" today. In my opinion this was worse than Ovrebo in Barca-Chelsea, but maybe that's because Bayern are involved. It's definitely just as bad though

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 am

whitekingRM wrote:You have lost a lot of that history, the team more helped is called FC Barcelona and their scandals are icomparables. I am giving you an opinion without falling into fanaticism, or insults. You lost this tie because you did not know how to play it at home...

They used to be and still are... But Real fans lost the chance to cry "UEFAlona" today. In my opinion this was worse than Ovrebo in Barca-Chelsea, but maybe that's because Bayern are involved. It's definitely just as bad though

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:08 am

I'd rather lose than celebrate the same type of victory Madristas have. Mia san mia
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 am

rthebest wrote:Come on guys move on it was just a game of football.

I wish I could. I slept for 2 hours, woke up at 4:30 a.m. and not tired at all and I'm still so angry.

You know what upsets me most? That we're the idiots who spend so much time of our lives watching football and discussing it and I'm starting to think it's really all decided behind the scenes. Not that those plans can't fail, but still.

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Nemtar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:28 am

I don't want to work tomorrow. Don't know how to overcome this
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 am

Just killed 2 mosquitoes in less than a minute... without Kassai's help.

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DerKaiser » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:45 am

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:01 am

I am getting a little ticked off by the people criticizing the players, team, coach & management. What level of expectation do you have as fans?

Do you believe we are watching football in the year 2150 where instead of actual human beings these are sentient robots that are taking on the pitch? Do you actually expect that Bayern needs to create more chances, consistently be the better team against other WC teams for the rest of recorded history?

If that was the case then this would not be a sport, sports are meant to be competitive, they are meant to be entertaining because of how closely fought they can be; especially at the highest level.

Can all of you stop expecting our team to 7-1 every single team out there and outplay every team (including the Madrids & Barcelona's) every time we face them? That is an expectation that should downright not be played on humans period, they are not machines.

Do I want Bayern to be the best team in the world? Of course.
Do I want Bayern to be the first team to win back to back CL? Yes.

But that does not mean that every bayern player in every game has to play at the 99th percentile ability of footballing players. In football, like all sports - sometimes grind, sometimes luck, sometimes determination, sometimes technical superiority among many many other factors make the game the beautiful game it is and thats at the end of the day the harsh truth.

Sometimes Bayern will win because we were slightly lucky.
Sometimes Bayern will win because we outworked the other team, held our ground and grinded out a result.
Sometimes Bayern will win because even though the majority of the team played average, a couple individuals played above and beyond and hard carried the team.

And its our job as fan's to support the players, the team, the management through the wins and THE LOSSES as long as they represented Bayern Munich with all the respect this club deserves. If anyone here actually thinks that the majority of our players in this game were not fit to put on the Bayern Munich shirts then here is my advice to you.

Currently, the 'expectation-ville' that you have invested in and planted yourself in is only going to lead you to a future of consistent disappointment, potential depression with the occasional spark of satisfaction & joy. If you are content with spending the remainder of your footballing fan life as a grumpy old miserable bastard; continue having those expectations.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:
ottackon wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

NO MORE! No more robberies of @realmadrid off-side goals, expulsions. No more robberies, team of rats ...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

that Politically correct of KHR should PROTEST this shit and make this game null... this shit can't go on...

Actually we're disadvantaged having KHR in a position where he's often clashing with UEFA.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:45 am

Next time in the UCL directly put real madrid in finals and play the UCL with rest of the teams with barca starting at the semi final..
Then whoever wins gets to play madrid in an exhibition match called the final where ultimately real take the trophy no matter what the result.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Alduin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 am

I'm so sad and angry about this defeat. We were better on the pitch except for a few players (Costa was non-existent, Alaba underwhelming and Thiago was not to his usual standard self), but the other players gave everything to win this. Just to have a referee destroy a year of hard work with complete utter nonsense. We should have won. They stole the match from us. Is a disgrace to football that this absolutely atrocious situation happened.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:05 am

Referring in the champions league. Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ziklitschli » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 am

#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

It's Carlo's fault, not playing Müller and playing an ancient, useless Alonso. Lewy always against 2 guys etc

I have not said a single word against Carlo before but today it's Ancelotti raus! 2 goals to score and he plays his retarded 4-3-3, he costed us a game and denied Lahm/ Robbery what might have been their last CL. Alonso denied it himself, he's not good enough anymore to compete.

It wasn't embarassing from the players though, they almost had it, making the most of that idiotic lineup/ setup.
Ziklitschli
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League