You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:57 am

Why am I so sure that's Thiagoalcantara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 am

The Guardian wrote:A hat-trick for Cristiano Ronaldo, six goals overall, relentless drama, at the end of which it’s Real Madrid who join Atletico in the last four. But the real story tonight is that Bayern Munich have been done over by some awful officiating by Viktor Kassai and co. They were well on top when Arturo Vidal was incorrectly sent off near the end of normal time. Vidal’s dismissal was compounded by Ronaldo scoring two offside goals in extra-time. These things even themselves out over the course of a season, though, so Bayern will just have to get on with it, says every pub bore you’ve ever met. The truth is that Bayern have been robbed after doing so well to get themselves back in the tie. But Madrid march on, edging closer to retaining the trophy despite their obvious flaws.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/li ... final-live
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby fpaz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 am

Honestly, I'm mad at Thiago. This was his chance to consecrate himself, he should take the lead, create more chances, really shine. It was the affirmation season after several injuries, he was probably the best midfielder in the world this season. But in the 2 main matches, these against Madrid, Thiago was erased, the silly balls he lost made me very angry.
Bayerische Traktor
fpaz
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby La Bestia Negra » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 am

whitekingRM wrote:Image

The black and white beast has appeared

Fixed it for you
"The name's Bond, James Rodriguez"
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby mats19 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 am

I dont know how to describe a feeling of losing one more year of good work for the fourth time (and counting..), when you have arguable one of the best generations of the club..

This year we added a new Factor: Red Card(s)
You can add It to the most common ones:
Injuries (I can bet my Soul, this one not gonna leave us..) and the Anafilatic Shock our team has when are on disadvantage against winning mentality teams..

Btw, FK all this robbery helping spanish teams..
That Suarez penalty was ridiculous
This game I dont need to comennt...

Thank god the season is ending.
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby nhanphan1990 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:41 am

whitekingRM wrote:
ottackon wrote:
whitekingRM wrote:[quote="CaptainLahm21"]
The lewandowski offside wasnt obvious both of ronaldos were tbh. There was no clear penalty to Ramos you made that up and on Vidal he got sent off for kicking the ball if he should have gone earlier casemiro should have been off before that, he kept fouling robben and set up ronaldos only legitimate goal.

It is not an offside obvious? , and he touches with his chest the ball.Penalty to Ramos Check the minute 26 of the first part, and you will see that I do not invent it. About Vidal from the first play form back to Isco was red, then with yellow they pardoned another entrance on Casemiro. In Penalty Casemiro touches the ball first and yes you give me the reason when I say that referee it was wrong for both sides, CAse should have seen red card in the entrance on Robben ...

The whole world witnessed the biggest refereeing scandal in recent history, now, you'd better stop annoying us with your nonsense, and go prostrate yourself before your Cristiano poster.

You have lost a lot of that history, the team more helped is called FC Barcelona and their scandals are icomparables. I am giving you an opinion without falling into fanaticism, or insults. You lost this tie because you did not know how to play it at home...[/quote]
Whiteking, if you want to be taken seriously, at least use proper English, and yes I know you're not a native English speaker, well, neither am I.

You must not be very smart, are you? There has been a few of football experts cticizing the mistakes of the refs; and here you are trying to...sway the conversation to justify "one of the biggest robbery (as some have called it).

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:43 am

#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

U honestly need to heal urself if u still gona blame ANYONE drom our team again... WHAY MORE DK U WANT HUMAN????? ARE U **** ROBOCOP OR WHAT???? WE WETE PERFECTTTTTTTTTTT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SAYING UNDESERVED WIB BY THR BITCHES. STOP FOR THE SAKE OF ****
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:44 am

mats19 wrote:I dont know how to describe a feeling of losing one more year of good work for the fourth time (and counting..), when you have arguable one of the best generations of the club..

This year we added a new Factor: Red Card(s)
You can add It to the most common ones:
Injuries (I can bet my Soul, this one not gonna leave us..) and the Anafilatic Shock our team has when are on disadvantage against winning mentality teams..

Btw, FK all this robbery helping spanish teams..
That Suarez penalty was ridiculous
This game I dont need to comennt...

Thank god the season is ending.

That generation is now definitely ending - if it hasn't already - with Lahm leaving... Müller needs to step his game up again and live up to his new second in command post! So at least we could make up for the loss in leadership...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nhanphan1990 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:45 am

Stop crying like little girls, the white beast has appeared, MADRID HAVE SWEEPING YOU AGAIN , at the next TIME HOPE BAYERN COULD BE more competitive and stop being justified, learnd how to lost.

REAL MADRID KING OF KINGS AND WE OWNED BAYERN AGAIN, 5-2 FIRST AND NOW 6-3 ...
=D> =D> =D> =D>

FEEL PROUD, YOU GUYS LOST WITH THE BEST TEAM OF THE WORLD AND HISTORY, SEE YAAAA...

Again, use proper English before insulting 99% of the members on this forum; and it was 5-0, not 5-2 (yeah I know we were awful), get your fact abt your fav team right, plastic...

It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BackY » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:45 am

ottackon wrote:
krisopi4eto1 wrote:
#12 wrote:What of it? What's it gonna do us good? What'll happen is Rummenigge will keep lying in his shitface... It was a penalty and an own goal... 210 mins and not one clear cut opportunity to score out of play... It's embarrassing IMHO...

Please someone ban this guy. Please please

It's too much really, I'm really considering quitting this forum if something is not done against the polluters.

Me too. He is either a trollern, not real bayern fan or just idk... not normal
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby aterford » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:06 am

ottackon wrote:
krisopi4eto1 wrote:

Please someone ban this guy. Please please

It's too much really, I'm really considering quitting this forum if something is not done against the polluters.

You might not like what he has to say but it's not that far from the truth IMO.....Red card or not we finished with 2 (TWO) shots on goal today and 3 in the first leg. Carlo lost the plot with his substitutions and second half tactics. Meanwhile I fully expect us to sign nobody and hear KHR address the board and club about how we've made record profits yet again, won the BL and Pokal, etc etc....nothing will change though
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby whitekingRM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:31 am

nhanphan1990 wrote:

Stop crying like little girls, the white beast has appeared, MADRID HAVE SWEEPING YOU AGAIN , at the next TIME HOPE BAYERN COULD BE more competitive and stop being justified, learnd how to lost.

REAL MADRID KING OF KINGS AND WE OWNED BAYERN AGAIN, 5-2 FIRST AND NOW 6-3 ...
=D> =D> =D> =D>

FEEL PROUD, YOU GUYS LOST WITH THE BEST TEAM OF THE WORLD AND HISTORY, SEE YAAAA...

Again, use proper English before insulting 99% of the members on this forum; and it was 5-0, not 5-2 (yeah I know we were awful), get your fact abt your fav team right, plastic...

We talk about soccer, im not here to give english lessons. You got the point as the others did. The 5-2 was on porpouse, i had to be more nice, im really sure the, 1-0 and 4-0 at Allianz its unforgeatable, and you were looking for revenge but you have to wait, probably when Ancelotti has gone...
whitekingRM
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby whitekingRM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:

The black and white beast has appeared

Fixed it for you

I thought it was a Juventus player... :D
whitekingRM
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 am

It feels like a deja vu to me... every year like this... don't feel special Madridiot.
JANCKER

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 am

Please for the love of god stop quoting the RM troll if you choose to respond to him, the ignore button doesn't work when you quote someone. And that pretty much goes for all of the "trolls" or people you just don't want to see anymore, ignore them and stop quoting them and they disappear.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League