You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
14%
It will end in a draw
11%
Bayern Munich will win
75%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2017-04-18] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby Kalev » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:37 am

I bet I'm not the only one, who can't get a sleep because of how we got eliminated.
Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 am

A ficking disgrace that was. An awful ending to a great European tie. That was supposed to be one of the most competent refereeing teams in Europe. I've never been a conspiracy theorist, but this shit today cannot be just "human errors". I cannot be convinced that the guy who called an incorrect offside on Lewa due to "eagle vision" is the same one allowing a blatantly offside goal that even Ronaldo was astonished about allowing it. Of course, not mentioning all the yother horrendous calls made earlier (or not made in the case of Casemiro for whatever the ficking reason). This is not acceptable. We were robbed. Not because we were much better (we have a LOT of technical and personnel issues to address in the next few months), but because we had a huge momentum after the half time and our guys were clearly playing their hearts out. Big thanks to the players for this spirited performance, regardless of how each is to be rated (No thanks for Costa, though).

From a footballing point of view, it was an equal tie all in all. But we had the edge in the most critical phase, only to be forcefully taken from us by a dubious red card. From that moment, I surrendered to the "scandal". Fick you UEFA!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:39 am

Kalev wrote:I bet I'm not the only one, who can't get a sleep because of how we got eliminated.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here , I was going to say the same...
I've just been asked if everything is OK ...... :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:42 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 am

Im going to struggle but im going to try and sleep now one final thing to say the last two eliminations have hurt so much the players put everything in with the odds against them i dont know why we didnt have that spirit in 13/14 or 14/15 seasons in the cl but its definitely there even in defeat you can see how many winners we have add one or two more and we will win this trophy soon. Last week i thought real beat us comfortably and thought we were lagging behind them tonight shows how wrong that was.
Last edited by CaptainLahm21 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KIMMICH! 
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 am

I am a conspiracy theorist as far as Spanish teams and UEFA go after today. The list of controcersies in CL knockout rounds is neverending over the past 10 or so years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:47 am

F*CK THIS S*IT, i am so pissed I cant even write a proper review of the game. And I guess will never do it.

F*CKING referees
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 am

zozon wrote:F*CK THIS S*IT, i am so pissed I cant even write a proper review of the game. And I guess will never do it.

F*CKING referees

Please do, we are missing your games reviews .
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!
our heroes back in their hotel ...

''a game that will be on everybody's mouth for a long time''
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am a conspiracy theorist as far as Spanish teams and UEFA go after today. The list of controcersies in CL knockout rounds is neverending over the past 10 or so years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn't come down in the last shower, we're fucking Bayern Munich and KHR must impose VAR, now.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby whitekingRM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 am

CaptainLahm21 wrote:The lewandowski offside wasnt obvious both of ronaldos were tbh. There was no clear penalty to Ramos you made that up and on Vidal he got sent off for kicking the ball if he should have gone earlier casemiro should have been off before that, he kept fouling robben and set up ronaldos only legitimate goal.

It is not an offside obvious? , and he touches with his chest the ball.Penalty to Ramos Check the minute 26 of the first part, and you will see that I do not invent it. About Vidal from the first play form back to Isco was red, then with yellow they pardoned another entrance on Casemiro. In Penalty Casemiro touches the ball first and yes you give me the reason when I say that referee it was wrong for both sides, CAse should have seen red card in the entrance on Robben ...
whitekingRM
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:56 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

an applause for our heroes... =D> =D>
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 am

whitekingRM wrote:
CaptainLahm21 wrote:The lewandowski offside wasnt obvious both of ronaldos were tbh. There was no clear penalty to Ramos you made that up and on Vidal he got sent off for kicking the ball if he should have gone earlier casemiro should have been off before that, he kept fouling robben and set up ronaldos only legitimate goal.

It is not an offside obvious? , and he touches with his chest the ball.Penalty to Ramos Check the minute 26 of the first part, and you will see that I do not invent it. About Vidal from the first play form back to Isco was red, then with yellow they pardoned another entrance on Casemiro. In Penalty Casemiro touches the ball first and yes you give me the reason when I say that referee it was wrong for both sides, CAse should have seen red card in the entrance on Robben ...

The whole world witnessed the biggest refereeing scandal in recent history, now, you'd better stop annoying us with your nonsense, and go prostrate yourself before your Cristiano poster.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:59 am

whitekingRM wrote:

did you enjoy sucking uefa's president's testicles... ? fu** off
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby harry-muc » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 am

thats heavy shit...more than just your "normal" bad ref... :evil:
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League