You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis after extra time
4%
Paris Saint-Germain F.C. will go through to the semis on penalties
No votes
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis on penalties
4%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after extra time
13%
Bayern Munich will go through to the semis after 90 minutes
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: [2021-04-13] PSG vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:02 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Faust » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I d go with this

Neuer

Pavard Alaba Lucas Davies
Kimmich
Coman Mueller Musiala Sane
Goretzka

Crazy!

It has to be one of these, assuming no Gnabry and Lewa:

or if Goretzka makes it, Goretzka instead of Musiala.

I was, too thinking along these lines. If Goretzka is available use him, Musiala and Muller in the axis. Maybe Thomas as 9 Musiala as 10 Leon as 8. Or some combination between the three. Just no EMCM anywhere near the starting XI please. It's still gonna be almost impossible not to concede though which will make things extremely difficult. But I still think PSG is a pretty poor team atm - we just brought this to ourselves. Even with all these injuries we should have won against that team on Wednesday.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Faust wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I d go with this

Neuer

Pavard Alaba Lucas Davies
Kimmich
Coman Mueller Musiala Sane
Goretzka

Crazy!

It has to be one of these, assuming no Gnabry and Lewa:

or if Goretzka makes it, Goretzka instead of Musiala.

I was, too thinking along these lines. If Goretzka is available use him, Musiala and Muller in the axis. Maybe Thomas as 9 Musiala as 10 Leon as 8. Or some combination between the three. Just no EMCM anywhere near the starting XI please. It's still gonna be almost impossible not to concede though which will make things extremely difficult. But I still think PSG is a pretty poor team atm - we just brought this to ourselves. Even with all these injuries we should have won against that team on Wednesday.
The second part is completely true and falls to Brazzo just as much as Flick... EMCM
Could‘ve played without a striker for that...

As for the rest: it says a lot that they are soo poor and will still win twice against the team whose fans made fun of RM and Liverpool this season...

Get this: Dortmund have a greatly higher chance of making the semis than us!
It‘d be funny if it weren’t so sad...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:58 pm

#12 wrote:Get this: Dortmund have a greatly higher chance of making the semis than us!

Every single bookmaker believes we have more than double BVB's chance to qualify for the semifinals. Nobody cares for YOUR evaluation. I bet you think Inter Milan have a greater chance than us of making the CL semifinals this season. Just because their first leg result is better than ours doesn't mean that they are more likely to qualify than us.

It'd be funny if YOU weren't so sad...
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Get this: Dortmund have a greatly higher chance of making the semis than us!

Every single bookmaker believes we have more than double BVB's chance to qualify for the semifinals. Nobody cares for YOUR evaluation. I bet you think Inter Milan have a greater chance than us of making the CL semifinals this season. Just because their first leg result is better than ours doesn't mean that they are more likely to qualify than us.

It'd be funny if YOU weren't so sad...
Dortmund will at least have a shot at a draw, as opposed to us... When the two legs are over, I sincerely doubt they‘ll be worse off than us...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:48 pm

Again we don't care what you think when the consensus amongst bookmakers strongly disagrees and it is not even close ;) also you tried to pass off your personal opinion as fact.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Muller25 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:51 pm

Tough break for us this year with Lewa out the 1st leg and what will probably be the 2nd leg as well.
That being said... it didn't seem to hurt us a ton. We had countless scoring chances. We could have easily scored 6 goals that game. Where we'd be a better situation.
Now we accumulated more injuries unfortunately. And have our backs against the wall with what looks like will be a banged up lineup. I just cant see how we can score 2 more goals than them in this next one.
I sure hope I am proven wrong. But it will take nearly flawless game from us. And with having to be on an all out attack if we don't score early and often. Then we will be prone to the counter. And PSG is lethal in that regard.
Muller25
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 pm

MUTU wrote:Again we don't care what you think when the consensus amongst bookmakers strongly disagrees and it is not even close ;) also you tried to pass off your personal opinion as fact.
Good, doesn’t change the outcome anyways... But you‘d still think we would progress after a 0-10, so why bother...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:41 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Again we don't care what you think when the consensus amongst bookmakers strongly disagrees and it is not even close ;) also you tried to pass off your personal opinion as fact.
Good, doesn’t change the outcome anyways... But you‘d still think we would progress after a 0-10, so why bother...

No I wouldn't. It's much more likely that you wouldn't if we win 10-0. I mean you were telling me Leipzig would win 3-1 against us as late as the 89'.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:58 pm

Well guess what, they were clearly better in that game and they would‘ve used the momentum... You know, like we did after the 2-2 on Wednesday... Oh wait...

(Also, it was 2-1, not 3)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:06 pm

First person I’ve heard someone saying Leipzig’s performance was enough to qualify as “clearly better” but Bayern’s against PSG’s wasn’t.

We were clearly better in both games.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:First person I’ve heard someone saying Leipzig’s performance was enough to qualify as “clearly better” but Bayern’s against PSG’s wasn’t.

I didn’t say that... Leipzig was better on Saturday... Made less mistakes than we did on Wednesday... But also created less chances...
On Wednesday, we were better, but just like us on Saturday, PSG was the more mature team being lucky in the end...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Faust » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:52 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:First person I’ve heard someone saying Leipzig’s performance was enough to qualify as “clearly better” but Bayern’s against PSG’s wasn’t.

I didn’t say that... Leipzig was better on Saturday... Made less mistakes than we did on Wednesday... But also created less chances...
On Wednesday, we were better, but just like us on Saturday, PSG was the more mature team being lucky in the end...

PSG wasn't mature. I think they are pretty piss poor. Any decent European team would have beaten them on Wednesday. They are still a crap team with an average manager, we just made them look good because we were abysmal. And even then we should have scored four or five.

On a seperate note, this is a direct result of clearly weakening the team. Losing class players such as Coutinho, Thiago, Perisic(for valid reasons maybe but still) and replacing them with trash.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:41 am

I agree on Thiago and Perisic, but people need to stop beating the Coutinho drum. He was bad. He wasted a lot of balls without bringing pretty much anything in return. Musiala is already very than Coutinho, losing him wasn't a loss at all.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Faust » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:58 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:I agree on Thiago and Perisic, but people need to stop beating the Coutinho drum. He was bad. He wasted a lot of balls without bringing pretty much anything in return. Musiala is already very than Coutinho, losing him wasn't a loss at all.

I would be very happy to have him at our bench. He had an inconsistent season I agree but he had quite a few good games and we didn't even know who Musiala was back then. I wouldn't mind having both this year.

But of course his salary demands, etc were insane, so...
Faust
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League